Movie 666 the book of Revelation uncovered finally

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 am » by Closed1


The most dangerous things you must never do, or accept.

Buying and selling Bio-Implant Warning


I CANNOT STRESS THIS WARNING ENOUGH

Some Christian groups as well as many mainstream Christian denominations believe this future mark of the beast is not a literal mark. Never listen to these groups if you are about your eternal destiny. The mark of the beast is literal and you must never take it.

If you take this future BUYING AND SELLING mark of Antichrist, then Jesus Christ will send his Holy Angels to torture you and destroy you at the time of his final judgments.

If you think that this is unfair and cruel of God then consider this. Jesus Christ is the authority of the universe whether you believe it or not. Jesus Christ was tortured, beaten to a pulp, mocked and whipped to the point of mutilation that his skin was falling off in shreds. Then Jesus Christ suffered hours on a cross for you and then died. Jesus did all of this so he could forgive you legally by grace without undermining his Holy Law. Jesus said while on the cross, speaking of Israel and also to us in the future, he said "Father forgive them they know not what they do." Then Jesus said "it is finished" and he died. Because of the blood Jesus shed and the death penalty required by the Law of Moses that Jesus took in your place, Jesus is now willing to forgive the humble almost anything including murder, drugs, gang banging, rape and thousands of other sins. But Jesus Christ draws the line when it comes to the buying and selling mark of the beast. To take the mark of the beast means you renounce God Almighty and Jesus Christ. It also means you accept the Antichrist as your God. When you take the the buying and selling mark of the Antichrist the blood of Jesus no longer protects you.

DO NOT TAKE IT, there is no excuse especially for those who claim to believe in Jesus Christ. If you take it then you will wish you had never been born. God will not have any pity on you anymore than you would have pity for a disgusting cockroach that has invaded your home. If you take the Antichrist's future buying and selling mark, then know this, God Almighty will consider you of less value than a filthy germ in a used bed pan. I pray Jesus Christ would humble you in such a way that you would never make that mistake. I would rather Jesus Christ scare the hell out of you literally and supernaturally, than for you to end up in hell because of your stupidity or Lucifer.

If you say you would rather die and go to hell than serve a God like that then understand this, Jesus Christ will eventually allow you to make that free will choice if you are determined to never receive him as your savior. I pray the Holy Spirit shows you the cost of that bad decision through dreams or even nightmares if necessary, that you never take the mark of the Antichrist. If you think Lucifer cares about you think again, Lucifer hates you and he is only using you as a pawn to his own ends in his rebellion towards God and Jesus Christ. Misery and stupidity loves company and if you want that as your destiny, then go ahead and follow Lucifer believe him when he tells you he cares. Lucifer is the father of lies and if you listen to him and take his mark then know in advance you were warned today. Lucifer is the father of every false religion on earth, and as hard as this may be to believe, UFO's gray aliens are his fallen angels.

Lucifer will also use that deception as well at the very end of the age when he is allowed. The word beast in the Greek has multiple uses. One usage means ruthless man, one means like oxen or cattle and the usage used in Revelation chapter 13 means "Not Human" He might look human and he will be a man in appearance, but he will be not human spiritually. Gray aliens are hybrid fallen angels (not human) and they will be allowed to appear when God allows Lucifer to do it. In 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 it says God sends the Antichrist (Strong delusion) because of those who refuse to accept Jesus Christ. In other words Jesus finally says OK, if they want to reject me then I will send them a lie to believe in instead. From then on Lucifer is forcibly cast down by God Almighty to take the role as the false Christ, also called the Antichrist or the beast. The appearance of the Antichrist and his buying and selling mark is a last chance sign to those still on the fence about Jesus Christ. When you see the Antichrist prophecy being fulfilled, then you know it will only be a few years before Jesus Christ returns. So as bad as it is, it nevertheless is one of the proofs that Jesus Christ is the truth. The Antichrist will be very nice and very wise the first couple of years. The Antichrist will even bring about a peace agreement in the middle east. But that will be short lived and 3 1/2 years into the peace agreement the real intentions of the Antichrist will become clear. To learn more about the Antichrist click this link on the right. - -The Antichrist - Click

Friend, I'm NOT asking you to receive organized Christianity, I'm NOT asking you to go to any church. Besides many of the churches have become corrupt just as Jesus predicted. However I am asking you to pray the following in the privacy of your home, or in the place of your choice.

Ask this in your own way, ask something like this, "Jesus Christ if you are the truth, this in spite of your followers that have hurt me, then help me believe. Teach me supernaturally by your Holy Spirit and prove yourself to me personally outside of churches made with walls. That is the best I can do today. Amen

That simple prayer above is more than enough for Jesus to begin the process, so be sure to ask him today, because in reality you have no promise for tomorrow, only today. If you pray that prayer shown above Jesus Christ will save you and give you the gift of faith supernaturally. Once Jesus proves himself to you then thank him for what he did for you. Obviously you cannot really thank him until you know for sure that Jesus is alive. Even if you pray that prayer above with no real faith, even if you feel foolish thinking you're only praying to empty air, I promise you whether in a day, a week, or months Jesus will honor that prayer. On the day that Jesus reveals himself to you supernaturally, you will cry, laugh, and experience supernatural love, supernatural peace and supernatural joy so powerful you will not be able to explain it with words alone. It is not a goose bump experience my friend, it is awesome supernatural experience that changes you and removes your doubt forever. You might want to read my pages on SALVATION with Jesus Christ and my page on MIRACLE HEALING

NOTICE: Those of you who have 666 tattoos

If you're a person who has tattooed 666 on your body, or has a Satanic mark of some type please understand that this is not taking the mark of Antichrist from Jesus' point of view. The Antichrist has to be in power, the Antichrist has to have control of all nations on earth, and the mark has to also be connected to your ability to buy or sell before it is the mark of the beast. From Jesus' point of view your 666 tattoo it is nothing more than foolish art by rebellious sons and daughters whom he loves. Fear not Jesus died for the stupid as well. The mark of the Antichrist will be related to buying or selling and most likely will be a bio-implant of some type. Since "Bio-implant" calculates to 666 just like "Satanic Mark" the bio-implant will most likely be the mark of the beast when the Antichrist rises. So if you have a tattoo of 666 or something else, then understand God Almighty to WILL forgive you in Jesus' name when you ask sincerely. Then ask God for help in doing a cover up, or removal of the tattoo. The number 888 is a good cover up for 666. Since the Koine Greek of the new testament also has numeric values and since the values of the name of "Jesus" in the Greek is 888, I think that would be a good cover up.

HOWEVER NEVER EVER TAKE ANY TYPE OF BUYING OR SELLING BIO-IMPLANT OR TATTOO when it is required in order to buy or sell. If in the future the Antichrist asks you to take a 666 tattoo on your right hand or forehead or a bio-implant so you can buy or sell, then in this situation it would be the mark and it would be a sin God would not forgive if you take it. Fear not the Holy Spirit will help you understand, ask him in Jesus' name.

Yes I realize if you cannot buy or sell you will die. It is better to die as Jesus would have you die, trusting Jesus rather than have Lucifer strip you of your soul by taking his buying and selling mark, not to mention Jesus' future judgment upon you and then Hell for taking the mark. Many Christians will die if they reject the mark of the beast, but they will not die alone or without God's help or Holy Angels.

Besides what is the alternative, Jesus Christ will torture and destroy every person that takes the buying and selling mark of the beast of the Antichrist within just a few years of the mark being required. No more than 3 years, so really it is a death sentence for everyone, one death leads to the fullness and love of God in Jesus Christ as well as eternal life. The mark of Antichrist 666 leads to the destruction of your soul, the torment of God's judgments in your flesh, then death and then supernatural prison for 1,000 years with Lucifer, and to make matters worse lastly then there is the Lake of Fire.

Christians die first, then those who follow the Antichrist die much, much, worse later. Jesus said "he who would save his own life shall lose it, and those who would lose their life for Jesus' sake will gain it everlasting." Jesus can protect you supernaturally and many Christians will not die, however you need to be ready for every possible situation. It's either Jesus Christ or the Antichrist. Considering the consequences of taking the mark and 666 this should be an easy choice. So die well if Jesus Christ requires that of you, the Holy Spirit will give you strength, power and peace so you are not afraid. Please scroll down and read the rest of this page.

Revelation 13:16-18

13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and the slave, to be marked on their right hand, or on their forehead; 17 so that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless they have the mark, which is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. He, who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six.

Revelation 14:9-11

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: If anyone worships the beast or his image or receives his mark on their forehead or hand, 10 the same shall drink of the wrath of God in its full strength. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the Holy Angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast or its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.

Mark of the Beast and dangerous false Christians The buying and selling mark of the Antichrist will b lteral.

Sadly there are many Christians currently teaching that the future buying and selling mark of the Antichrist is not and will not be a literal mark. These erred Christians believe that this mark is only a spiritual mark. Do not believe these erred Christians, it will cost you everything someday if you do. Brothers and sisters this future mark will be literal as well as spiritual. It's not one or the other, but both. The Greek word for the word mark as used in Revelation 13:16-18 is the Greek word: Charagma. Its usage means to mark by scratching or etching. This means we are talking about literal mark. When you read all of Revelation 13 you will notice as well that the Antichrist will eventually demand worship. The penalty for worshiping this future Antichrist is the same as taking the mark. It will bring God's wrath upon any person who takes it at the time of God's judgments.

Smart cards, National ID cards, biometric scans, eye scans are not the mark of the beast, unless this information is compiled and then applied to your right hand or forehead. If it's not applied to the right hand or forehead then it is not the mark of the beast. However, any technology or tattoo that is required to be put on, or in your right hand always reject. You will know when it's the mark, for you will be restricted from buying or selling unless you take it. It will also be required to be put on, or in the right hand or forehead. Never take this mark, I highly stress the word NEVER.
http://www.youtube.com/user/666calculator/videos Or use the keywords"Point Prophetic" in Google or Bing

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 pm

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 am » by Sentientseed


eliakim wrote:
sentientseed wrote:As far as the germantria goes, this is the same sorta occult stuff that many videos that are supposedly good and christian...holds against others.


Christians are innocent of the scientific aspects of the physics of the cosmos. However, as the bible predicts 'Wisdom will be proven right by her actions'. That is why Rev 13 calls wisdom to do the count. SOFERIM. Do you know what Soferim means?

sentientseed wrote:Eliakim uses all sorts of occult, mystery school babble but for some reason that is ok with some.


Ok, I am calling you out. Are you ready to face the fire and be purified?

Do you even know what 'babble' is in the bible as far as Christ was concerned? He told his followers not to babble like pagans. he was telling them not to recite scripture like the religious of different religions do. That includes Christians.
:sunny:


What does soferim mean to you Eliakim? Scribe? Interpreter? Teacher? what sorta answer are you looking to see if I know?

I know what those verses meant E.

I am ready to face the fire...purify me E. :)

I was born under the year of the Rooster and the tropical sign of the Crab near exact midyear. My personally chosen Tarot is the Hermit, the Hanged Man, and the High Priestess. Cipher and recite. It should be interesting.

I was not "calling you out" by mentioning you anyway. I was relaying a point that if it is ok for a Christian to use germantria, Kaballah, magic squares, or whatever other ciphering and esoterica...they they should not use that as a negative argument toward others not a part of their group. I find you interesting E and agree and disagree with you on things. I have no doubt you are familiar with many things I myself am familiar with. You very well may be far more familiar with them than I am. I read your post to see if I can garner something from them.

For the others who responded to me, I will have to get to it later. My electric has been off during a storm and downed power lines. I am trying to catch up some things.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am » by Zer0


Yo senti, got my PM? Dont have to answer now.. just want to know if you did, furthermore now that I know you know about Eli... we have waaaay more to talk about lol
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 pm

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 am » by Sentientseed


I got it O. Tried to respond. Have no idea if it sent it or not. I rarely check my messages as I hardly ever get any.
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 1:13 am » by Zer0


sentientseed wrote:I got it O. Tried to respond. Have no idea if it sent it or not. I rarely check my messages as I hardly ever get any.


If you used Google Chrome it was not sent, you have to use Internet Explorer or Firefox in order for PMs to work.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 am » by Eliakim


eschat, are you listening? I can understand why the Son of God rebuked the Jewish orthodox and why he became frustrated with them. eschat you are the same.

As I have explained to you, first you have to understand the criteria and the people involved in the prophecy.

Then you have to understand the sequence of events.

First John as a vision of what is going to happen. Then wisdom is called to do the count on the man, so that John's vision coming into reality is avoided because wisdom is called.

There is a lovely passage in the Gospel of Peace about the Son of Man that Christ predicted would come. Please read it, take it to your heart. The sooner you do the better it be for everyone.

Jesus said 'I tell you truly, the Book of Nature is a HOLY SCROLL, and if you would have the Sons of Men save themselves and find everlasting life, teach them how once again to read from the living pages of the Earthly Mother. For in everything that is life is the law written. It is written in the grass, in the trees, in the rivers, in the mountains, birds of the sky and fishes of the sea; and most of all in the Son of Man.

Only when he returns to the bosom of the Earthly Mother will he find everlasting life and the Stream of Life which leads to his Heavenly Father; only thus may the dark vision of the future not come to pass". The Essene Gospel of Peace, Book 4, Teachings of the Elect. It is clear in this passage that again, Jesus was not talking about himself because he already was one with the Father.

Why the Son of Man? It is a term of endearment for a prophet. Hence, why Daniel and Ezekiel were also called Son of Man.


Upload to Disclose.tv


:hugging:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 am » by Closed1


eliakim wrote:eschat, are you listening? I can understand why the Son of God rebuked the Jewish orthodox and why he became frustrated with them. eschat you are the same.

Why the Son of Man? It is a term of endearment for a prophet. Hence, why Daniel and Ezekiel were also called Son of Man.
:hugging:


When Jesus spoke of the son of man during his ministry he was referring to himself, however most did not know that because the fullness of who he was had not been revealed yet.

There will be two more peacemakers on earth. The first one will be one masquerading as Christ that commits the abomination that causes desolation in a future rebuilt Jewish temple. The second one will be Jesus Christ who will destroy everyone who has taken the buying and selling mark of the false christ.

Now I have a question for you:
Who is Jesus Christ? What does Lord of Lords and King of Kings mean?

My third question is this: Is Jesus Christ your Lord and savior?

My fourth question is if a peacemaker comes who then rises up and claims to be Christ, or the son of man, who also stops the wars in the middle east what will you believe. If this same man declares that it is good for you and world peace and unity to take a mark of allegiance that also controls buying and selling would you take it?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2917
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 3:45 am » by Truthdefender


eliakim wrote:eschat, are you listening? I can understand why the Son of God rebuked the Jewish orthodox and why he became frustrated with them. eschat you are the same.

As I have explained to you, first you have to understand the criteria and the people involved in the prophecy.

Then you have to understand the sequence of events.

First John as a vision of what is going to happen. Then wisdom is called to do the count on the man, so that John's vision coming into reality is avoided because wisdom is called.

There is a lovely passage in the Gospel of Peace about the Son of Man that Christ predicted would come. Please read it, take it to your heart. The sooner you do the better it be for everyone.

Jesus said 'I tell you truly, the Book of Nature is a HOLY SCROLL, and if you would have the Sons of Men save themselves and find everlasting life, teach them how once again to read from the living pages of the Earthly Mother. For in everything that is life is the law written. It is written in the grass, in the trees, in the rivers, in the mountains, birds of the sky and fishes of the sea; and most of all in the Son of Man.

Only when he returns to the bosom of the Earthly Mother will he find everlasting life and the Stream of Life which leads to his Heavenly Father; only thus may the dark vision of the future not come to pass". The Essene Gospel of Peace, Book 4, Teachings of the Elect. It is clear in this passage that again, Jesus was not talking about himself because he already was one with the Father.

Why the Son of Man? It is a term of endearment for a prophet. Hence, why Daniel and Ezekiel were also called Son of Man.


Upload to Disclose.tv


:hugging:


:vomit: Eli, watch yourself! You are leading yourself (and trying to lead others) down a very dark road of self deception and spiritual destruction. There will be no avoiding John's vision. God does not change His mind in matters of His Word. The whole "So I have spoken it, so I shall bring it to pass." The relationship you desire with God Eli is only a heartfelt decision away. Jesus is there, just a thought away--waitng. He will destroy the pride you have built up in your ego proclaiming yourself as The Son of Man. And then He will rebuild you so that all of these efforts you make to share God with the masses will finally bear fruit. Call upon Him!!!


Upload to Disclose.tv



In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 5:06 am » by Eliakim


eschat wrote:When Jesus spoke of the son of man during his ministry he was referring to himself, however most did not know that because the fullness of who he was had not been revealed yet.


150 well biblical scholars at the Jesus Seminar all agree that Christ was not speaking of himself when he was speaking of the Son of Man to come. Renowned Dead Sea Scrolls scholar, Geza Vermes writings also agree that he was not speaking about himself. If you study the scripture Christ does not come until after New Jerusalem is built.

The Last Judgement fresco in the Vatican also confirms that it is the prophet that is in the throne. The book of Revelation also confirms it when Christ tells you that there will be one that he puts upon his throne. He also calls me the Queen of the South and wisdom. I am the righteous branch from the root of Jesse that prophet Isaiah predicted.

eschat wrote:There will be two more peacemakers on earth. The first one will be one masquerading as Christ that commits the abomination that causes desolation in a future rebuilt Jewish temple.


No, the abomination that causes desolation is Obama. He is the man that is standing where he does not belong. In the Dead Sea Scrolls he is the 'usurper' of Messiah sent by God.

eschat wrote:The second one will be Jesus Christ who will destroy everyone who has taken the buying and selling mark of the false christ.


No, he told you that the Queen of the South comes to judge this generation., I am here.

eschat wrote:Now I have a question for you: Who is Jesus Christ? What does Lord of Lords and King of Kings mean?


The one that was called Jesus Christ is a Son of God. There are many Sons of God in many incarnations. First you have to understand the difference between lord, Lord and LORD.

eschat wrote:My third question is this: Is Jesus Christ your Lord and savior?


He led me to the Father and the Father is different to the Son. The Father is my LORD God and his Son is my brother.

The Father and I are one.

eschat wrote:My fourth question is if a peacemaker comes who then rises up and claims to be Christ, or the son of man, who also stops the wars in the middle east what will you believe. If this same man declares that it is good for you and world peace and unity to take a mark of allegiance that also controls buying and selling would you take it?
[/quote]

No, because I am the Son of Man. I am the royal Queen who was given her kingship, predicted by the prophets. I am the one that was promised to Moses. There will be no peace in the middle east until people do the will of God.

The nations will continue to be destroyed until the people turn their hearts to the children and the one that God sent to help them all.

Prophet Malachi warned you all what would happen when I came and so did Christ.

As I wrote last year, I cannot grieve for humanity anymore they made their choice and now they suffer consequences.

The next part of the divine plan is to build new jerusalem and we await the Sons of Light to align their will so that we can get on with the will of God.

New Jerusalem will not be in Israel or the USA.

TESHUVAH

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 am » by Closed1


eliakim wrote:
eschat wrote:When Jesus spoke of the son of man during his ministry he was referring to himself, however most did not know that because the fullness of who he was had not been revealed yet.



If Jesus is just your brother than it is impossible for him to be your Lord. If Jesus is your Lord then he is your brother and friend as well. God the Father said the day would come that every knee shall bow to the Alpha and the Omega, to Jesus Christ the Lord, not Jesus your brother.

You also quoted previously the book of Essene which is not a Gospel, though they and you attach the authority of the word Gospel to it. Because they do and you do then the curse pronounced by the Apostles and disciples is upon you.

Galatians 1:8


But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

Follow your future Antichrist and your false Gospel at your own peril. You are surely not following Jesus. I am a son of God just as any who accepts Jesus as Lord and savior. Jesus was begotten of the Father. He preceded from the Father and existed in heaven with the Father long before even the creation was made. Major difference in type of son, not to mention who Jesus actually is in the fullness when all was fulfilled at Calvary

You would be better off being a sincere atheist whom God saves, than to be part of these false counterfeit non - Christian teachings that were never in the Bible. These deceptions you are following have been sown for centuries by the powers and principalities of dankness.

For everyone of these errors you preach from this day forward a price will come to you that causes you to decrease. When those signs come be wise and turn away from those teachings and ask Jesus to forgive you. If you don't then your destiny could already be sealed. I hope not for the destiny I fear for you is not of light but of a person who will be deceived all the way to the end and commit one of the few sins Jesus will not forgive. I fear you will take the mark of the beast. If you do you will have no excuse before Jesus Christ from this day forward.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook