Movie 666 the book of Revelation uncovered finally

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 pm » by Eliakim

eschat, orthodox Christians are lambs to the slaughter.

Christ was right about the Christians when he said they were deaf, dumb and blind.

This is now the timeline that you are all being judged and Christ told you that the Queen of the South would come to judge this generation.

I am here.

This is the timeline everyone is being brought to account and you will be judged by your words.

In April 2011, we received the message about Abadu USA. The eclipse on the 1st of July as the magnitude of 97. That is the value of MELEK and it means king. It is also the value of DOVE, STAR and ABAD and abad means to perish. Why do people perish? They do not heal themselves.

The word can be found in Jeremiah 23:1 and it speaks of the righteous branch of the LORD and what happens to those that call themselves prophets and priests. The original message about Abadu was given for the USA, it is to do with the spiritual and religious leaders in the USA. Those that spoke of peace and told the people to back Obama, are a perfect example of what this prophecy is about. The healed could see straight through Obama and his intentions.

The perishing of the peace makers also aligns with the prophecy about the olive tree, and how there will not be many olives left.

Jeremiah 23 tells you that they will face the consequences for leading the people astray. Harold Camping is a perfect example of that, just look what happened to him.

For the righteous branch is here now.

The prophecy talks about the 'scattering' and we wrote about that the other day on our other blog. Jeremiah chapter 23 states:

"Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!. Declares the LORD".

"The days are coming when I shall raise up for David a righteous branch, a King that will reign wisely and do what is right and just in the land". Micah 4 also tells you that the watchtower for the flock, the daughter of ZION is given her kingship after her return from Babylon. (USA). The mission to the USA was in 2008.

Raise up is the clue to do with the name of the branch.

Jeremiah mentions the righteous branch again in Jeremiah 33:15.

"In those days and at that time, I will make a righteous branch sprout from David's line. He will do what is just and right in the land"

What is David's line? The true line of Jesse that is also about the eclipse on the 1st of July, 2011.

The prophecy speaks of the babylonians that is also mentioned in Rev 17 & 18, to do with the USA.

The chapter mentions health and healing. It states that flocks will again pass under the hand of the one that counts them. What is counting to do with? The Soferim and wisdom that was called to carry it out in Rev 13 to identify the man, Obama.

In terms of health and healing it is to do with the hand, that is placed upon the people to give them healing. Hence, why they pass under the hand.

So again we have a criteria for the Jeremiah prophecy from two chapters 23 and 33 = 56 and I am 57 this year.

1. The name "raise up". Eliakim means "Whom God will raise up"

2. Righteous branch from David's line = from the root of Jesse. Why a righteous branch? They are the teacher of righteousness.

3. Health and healing, their speciality is health and healing. They have healing hands.

4. Soferim, the count and the values thereof.

Before I wrote this Abba said 'KAVA' and in Hebrew it means 'to collect' 'to gather'.

We also have cava and that is a sparkling white wine. We did share a birthday bottle of champagne with a friend last night. Rumi also wrote about how a mystic is like a white wine without dregs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gospel of Peace is mentioned in the bible.

Can you heal yourself OP?

Are you ready to become a holy Angel ?

TESHUVAH

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

Initiate

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 pm » by Closed1

I warned you as nice as I knew how? I'm sorry to hear you did listen to me.

You're fallen angelic bad company is bound and done today by the authority of Jesus Christ, you however will be bound today but given a little time to repent. These repentance incentives will be given to you so you know who you have spoken these perversions of the Gospel too. Most here do not know who you are and that's OK, I know. You are a pseudo mashiyach and you will be anathema beyond your wildest imagination if you don't repent. You can keep on spewing out lies here if you so choose, but that season will be brief since you have ignored what I have told you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm » by Truthdefender

eschat wrote:I warned you as nice as I knew how? I'm sorry to hear you did listen to me.

You're fallen angelic bad company is bound and done today by the authority of Jesus Christ, you however will be bound today but given a little time to repent. These repentance incentives will be given to you so you know who you have spoken these perversions of the Gospel too. Most here do not know who you are and that's OK, I know. You are a pseudo mashiyach and you will be anathema beyond your wildest imagination if you don't repent. You can keep on spewing out lies here if you so choose, but that season will be brief since you have ignored what I have told you.

I enjoyed your thread. You also speak well, loving yet firm. May God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm » by Johnquark

Look, I have been through tons of people like "eliakim". The funny part is this person is on a forum trying to convince people of their self created delusion, however complex it may seem. Complexity does not equal reality. Just because a person has experiences or 'visions' of Christ, some kind of disaster, and/or great transition on the globe does not mean these are meaningful, useful, somehow revelatory or even justify an individual attaching to these claims as if they are the one to fulfill prophecy. The reality behind all spiritual experiences, including dreams and 'visions', is they justify Jesus Christ's life. These personal experiences are simply evidence for his actual life lived on Earth, and these experiences serve the individual's Faith. These experiences are there to give strength and courage in the process of the transformation, to support you when your faith gets weak. They are not there for people to go out and make claims and pretending to fulfill Bible prophecy. The Prophets are not hanging out on forums trying to convince small groups of people. They are in the streets, with news cameras around them, and getting all the necessary attention to reach all the people on earth.

@eliakim

How many forums do you preach on? How many of these forums are prestigious forums where scholars join together in conversation? When have you tested your message in the fires of Real scholars and professors of the Bible? It is easy to convince the unlearned and the ignorant, it is not their fault you craft this darkness well enough to persuade them. I am not convinced, and that is not even up for debate. The prophets understand How the Holy Spirit works because that is the source of prophecy. The whole body/mind is overcome by the Divine Power of Fire and Light, and the entire consciousness of the body/mind is yoked perfectly to that Everlasting source of intelligence. In other words, a prophet is not a person or individual, the REAL prophet is always sourced in the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the individual that the Holy Spirit speaks through is changed, either temporarily or perpetually, and that person is no longer speaking as an ego based form of consciousness, and their body/mind is associated with the Divine Image Only. Prophecy is a function of the Holy Spirit, and it is never an individual; the individual becomes a mouth piece. Real prophets are on Fire with the Holy Spirit...

@eliakim: can you describe the places the Holy spirit moves and works when there is lots of prophecy pouring out of you? I want to hear about the anatomical relationships of bodily consciousness you experience during the times you give prophecy. In other words, share with us one of the experiences when prophecy was given?

The delusion is clear because people that claim to be prophets believe they are the prophet (albeit false). They live and relate to all people through ego (sinner's mind of separation and otherness) consciousness, they relate out of their unending babble of the mind. They live in a 'tower of babblon'; forever building concepts upon concepts to support their ever crumbling delusion. Any prophet appearing in this day will not be claiming old prophecies, they would be providing new prophecies to back up their claim of old prophecy. Looks like you failed, one false prophecy and your busted, and one mistake and your prophecy becomes self confusion.
Link to read all my commentaries and writings on Enbrightenment and Spirituality. http://enbrightenment.weebly.com/index.html

Previous