Movie 666 the book of Revelation uncovered finally

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 2:24 pm » by Closed1

The book of Revelation revealed like you have never seen it before. The Antichrist, the beast, the number 666, the other Bible Codes you have never seen. LINKS BELOW. Click show more.

TYPICAL MAINSTREAM CHRISTIAN OBJECTION

The 666 calculation prophecy of Revelation 13:16-18 must be calculated by Koine Greek or the Hebrew gematria alphabet values, because those were the languages the Bible was written in.

My Response:

Show me the scripture that states the 666 calculation prophecy of Revelation 13:18 must be calculated by the Koine Greek or Hebrew alphabet values. Many Christian Bible prophecy teachers assume because of the many second generation copies of the Gospel in the "Received Text" written and preserved in the Koine Greek that the Koine Greek gematria alphabet values must be used for the calculation prophecy of Revelation 13. This is an assumption on their part and it is also error, there is no proof in scripture that it must be calculated in the Greek or Hebrew. Also if the Koine Greek is the language to calculate with then how do we deal with the obsolete letters of Digamma, Qoppa, San, Sampi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_alph ... te_letters

Since the Gospel was preserved in the Koine Greek rather than Jesus' native tongue this fact does not guarantee the numeric values of the Greek were in fact inspired by God especially since the Koine Greek alphabet values were established by men before Jesus' birth or his ministry on earth.

The truth might be that these men of history just picked these Greek alphabet numbers out of a hat. The Hebrew language alphabet values also presents us with enormous problems due to multiple systems and because of the fact it does not stay within the rules of "psephizo" for calculate. In the Hebrew you have four ways to calculate:

1) Absolute value, (in Hebrew: mispar hechrachi) also known as Normative value:
2) Ordinal value (in Hebrew: mispar siduri):
3)Reduced value (in Hebrew: mispar katan, modulus 9 in mathematical terminology):
4) Integral Reduced Value (in Hebrew, mispar katan mispari):

http://www.inner.org/gematria/fourways.php

The word used for calculate in the Koine Greek of Revelation 13:18 is "psephizo" (5585) which means to count as pebbles mathematically as one would do when using an abacus. This is 1's 10's 100's 1000's in progressive order mathematically. The Greek and Hebrew do not stay in pure mathematical progressive forms. They move in blocks of tens or hundreds and ignore normal mathematical progressive rules. So the standards set by psephizo from the Koine Greek itself rule out Greek or Hebrew gematria's as a way to calculate for 666.

However the English alphabet values shown on this website were isolated and determined using mathematical searches and progressive mathematical calculations beginning at A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 E=5 up to A=665 B=666. The mathematical searches were used to look for designs and patterns without violating the laws of mathematics. In the English one clear pattern was found. By doing the calculation's this way the Biblical requirements of "psephizo" were met. See the Uncover.Exe link in the side menu for more information.) Once again the Koine Greek usage of "psephizo" in this particular part of scripture is making it clear that the calculation of Revelation 13:18 would be in another language altogether or at least not in the current Greek or Hebrew gematria alphabet values.
http://www.youtube.com/user/666calculator/videos Or use the keywords"Point Prophetic" in Google or Bing

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm » by Johnquark

According to the Catholic religion most of revelations is fulfilled, and Nero was the fulfillment of the 666 prophecy. Your way off, like over 1500 years off on that one. Remember, if you cut out eschatology, you would be meditating on the Divine Presence of Christ, and not trying to figure out some number in the most misunderstood book of the Bible. Spend a life time studying prophecy, and end up dead and blind spiritually. Spend a life time realizing God, and you end up with a life filled with God.
Link to read all my commentaries and writings on Enbrightenment and Spirituality. http://enbrightenment.weebly.com/index.html

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 pm » by Darkicon187

johnquark wrote:According to the Catholic religion most of revelations is fulfilled, and Nero was the fulfillment of the 666 prophecy. Your way off, like over 1500 years off on that one. Remember, if you cut out eschatology, you would be meditating on the Divine Presence of Christ, and not trying to figure out some number in the most misunderstood book of the Bible. Spend a life time studying prophecy, and end up dead and blind spiritually. Spend a life time realizing God, and you end up with a life filled with God.

We are in rev ch 6 in between v8-12 since there are no time frames in revelations you look for signs given to you in the other books from Jesus to get an ideal where we are.. and since ch 6 12 hasn't happen yet you can verify all who is a liar that says we are passed chapter 6. You should all be watchful for the signs they are everywhere. If you look for them you will find them.Just use your bible kjv1611 hopefully so you got all the books in the translation and pray to find what your looking for and maybe one day you'll have ears and eyes.

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 pm » by Johnquark

darkicon187 wrote:We are in rev ch 6 in between v8-12 since there are no time frames in revelations you look for signs given to you in the other books from Jesus to get an ideal where we are.. and since ch 6 12 hasn't happen yet you can verify all who is a liar that says we are passed chapter 6. You should all be watchful for the signs they are everywhere. If you look for them you will find them.Just use your bible kjv1611 hopefully so you got all the books in the translation and pray to find what your looking for and maybe one day you'll have ears and eyes.

Luke 17:21
John 11:25-26

What signs are you looking for, and what will the signs do for you? How long do you spend with the book of revelations, verses, the time you spend meditating on the Holy Spirit, and how the Holy Spirit transforms your life? While people search for signs, and things to come, the Living Message of Jesus Christ is ignored. All those that spend time on eschatology are wasting their lives away. Did Jesus tell us to spend time looking for signs, and focus on a future yet written? Did Jesus tell us to wait for a book of revelations that will guide you into the kingdom of God? It seems real strange for 'Christians' to spend so much time and energy on something that Jesus said no man knows, only God. So, why waste your time on these things? If you grow and realize the Holy Spirit, and are Transformed by the Holy Spirit, then the motivation to yearn for God and Truth will be satisfied by the Immediate, Everlasting Presence of the Holy Spirit. Eschatology = missed opportunity to Know God/Christ Today/Now.

Romans 12:2 - And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

This has nothing to do with eschatology, rapture, the future, another world, and/or another time.

Luke 17:21 - Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Some people are not using their time on Earth wisely. :sunny:
Link to read all my commentaries and writings on Enbrightenment and Spirituality. http://enbrightenment.weebly.com/index.html

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 pm » by Truthdefender

johnquark wrote:According to the Catholic religion most of revelations is fulfilled, and Nero was the fulfillment of the 666 prophecy. Your way off, like over 1500 years off on that one. Remember, if you cut out eschatology, you would be meditating on the Divine Presence of Christ, and not trying to figure out some number in the most misunderstood book of the Bible. Spend a life time studying prophecy, and end up dead and blind spiritually. Spend a life time realizing God, and you end up with a life filled with God.

This is the 2nd time that you have made this statement. Did you know that the Holy Scriptures as found in the Old and New Testaments of God's word are made up of 30% prophecy. That's almost 1/3 of the Bible. Now if God thought it so important to foretell the future for His people, and filled His word with 30% prophetic verses, eschatology and arming His servants with that knowledge must be very important to Him. Ignore them at your own peril. He also states that if He has spoken it and it is recorded in His Word, it will come to pass. You can stake your life upon it. And the Apostle Paul also tells us that there are special crowns for believers who love His appearing. Meaning those who watch and wait in obedience and faith. Jesus Himself also commanded us to watch! But you do have a point that the Christian walk needs to be well rounded and grounded in love for God and man, with obedience and faith.

P.S. Nero was not the antichrist. He may be a model or type of antichrist as was Antiochus Epiphanes and others, but not THE MAN OF SIN. As a matter of fact there is no one spoken of or foretold as much in the Bible as the antichrist who will soon come to power; except of course Jesus and God the Father.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 pm » by Johnquark

truthdefender wrote:This is the 2nd time that you have made this statement. Did you know that the Holy Scriptures as found in the Old and New Testaments of God's word are made up of 30% prophecy. That's almost 1/3 of the Bible. Now if God thought it so important to foretell the future for His people, and filled His word with 30% prophetic verses, eschatology and arming His servants with that knowledge must be very important to Him. Ignore them at your own peril. He also states that if He has spoken it and it is recorded in His Word, it will come to pass. You can stake your life upon it. And the Apostle Paul also tells us that there are special crowns for believers who love His appearing. Meaning those who watch and wait in obedience and faith. Jesus Himself also commanded us to watch! But you do have a point that the Christian walk needs to be well rounded and grounded in love for God and man, with obedience and faith.

P.S. Nero was not the antichrist. He may be a model or type of antichrist as was Antiochus Epiphanes and others, but not THE MAN OF SIN. As a matter of fact there is no one spoken of or foretold as much in the Bible as the antichrist who will soon come to power; except of course Jesus and God the Father.

My point is clear. There is no way for you to justify the mass hysteria, uncertainty, anxiety and pure delusion that eschatology creates. Regarding how many times I have said "eschatology is useless - or whatever" that is because the subject is poison, and it is all over this forum. The main reason I joined this forum is to confront these ideas. I like to come to this site for an 'underground' chance to catch some really interesting news. But, it seems more like the forum (and MANY people), even on the larger scale of America in general, are being polluted by all the false prophecy, false ministries, and ridiculous amount of attention on eschatology.

If the prophecies are so important then why is the book of revelation filled with an esoteric language no one can interpret. How come we can interpret this book today, and the people at the time of the writings could not? Why are the modern interpretations of the book of revelation all failures but yours (or the source for your interpretation)? How times has the book of revelations been translated?

How can a person EVEN begin to analyze the book of revelation without first analyzing the history, languages, and the cultures that brought this to us? Imagine having the audacity to arrogantly claim that ALL people before you (millions of people - over thousands of years) got it wrong and you got it right. Rather, the chance of accuracy regarding an interpretation of the book of revelation decreases with time. How many of you here are actual scholars in Bible history, theology and eschatology?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 pm » by Truthdefender

johnquark wrote:
truthdefender wrote:This is the 2nd time that you have made this statement. Did you know that the Holy Scriptures as found in the Old and New Testaments of God's word are made up of 30% prophecy. That's almost 1/3 of the Bible. Now if God thought it so important to foretell the future for His people, and filled His word with 30% prophetic verses, eschatology and arming His servants with that knowledge must be very important to Him. Ignore them at your own peril. He also states that if He has spoken it and it is recorded in His Word, it will come to pass. You can stake your life upon it. And the Apostle Paul also tells us that there are special crowns for believers who love His appearing. Meaning those who watch and wait in obedience and faith. Jesus Himself also commanded us to watch! But you do have a point that the Christian walk needs to be well rounded and grounded in love for God and man, with obedience and faith.

My point is clear. There is no way for you to justify the mass hysteria, uncertainty, anxiety and pure delusion that eschatology creates. Regarding how many times I have said "eschatology is useless - or whatever" that is because the subject is poison, and it is all over this forum. The main reason I joined this forum is to confront these ideas. I like to come to this site for an 'underground' chance to catch some really interesting news. But, it seems more like the forum (and MANY people), even on the larger scale of America in general, are being polluted by all the false prophecy, false ministries, and ridiculous amount of attention on eschatology.

If the prophecies are so important then why is the book of revelation filled with an esoteric language no one can interpret. How come we can interpret this book today, and the people at the time of the writings could not? Why are the modern interpretations of the book of revelation all failures but yours (or the source for your interpretation)? How times has the book of revelations been translated?

How can a person EVEN begin to analyze the book of revelation without first analyzing the history, languages, and the cultures that brought this to us? Imagine having the audacity to arrogantly claim that ALL people before you (millions of people - over thousands of years) got it wrong and you got it right. Rather, the chance of accuracy regarding an interpretation of the book of revelation decreases with time. How many of you here are actual scholars in Bible history, theology and eschatology?

You make extremely valid points in regard to the rampant false predictions going on, i.e. Camping. And I have no private interpretations of any prophecies and do not espouse anything in particular. I have speculated on the ways some of the prophecies may find fulfillment as it is obvious to most that we are witnessing the last preparations of the set stage. I only adhere to literalism. The prophecies in the Old Testament were all literally fulfilled; and by this I mean Medo-Persia, Greece, Alexander the Great, Cyrus the Persian, Assyria and their conquest Northern Israel, the Babylonian captivity. And of course the greatest of them all, the Birth, Life, Death, and Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, I believe that the other unfulfilled prophecies like the Apostasy, the rise of the antichrist and false prophet, the one world religion and government, the judgements on the earth, the fallen angels being cast to the earth, and the return in power and great glory of Jesus Christ will all also happen VERY literally. And one key you need to remember is that Daniel was told that his vision would be sealed up to the time of the end when only the wise would understand and the rest of the world (wicked) would not. For example, using Revelation, how would it have been possible up until the advent of satellite television for the entire world to observe the bodies of the Two Witnesses to lie in the streets for three days and then come to life?

My main point is this, God obviously felt it quite important to lay out a timeline for that generation that would be alive during the worst time in history. Either for instruction or to help them recognize the signs of the times, and to build their faith. Jesus said He tells us the events of the end, so that when they begin to come to pass we will know that He is the Messiah. The question you should be asking yourself is why Almighty God wanted you to be born in this time, if this time happens to be the generation that will see all things fulfilled.

God bless.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am » by Zer0

Funny how people spend most of their time discussing revelations and prophecies...when the most important verse in the bible is a single paragraph...

"Love thy God with all your Heart and Love thy neighbor as you love thyself"

YOU GOT IT ASSHOLES? GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU MURDERAAARS!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 am » by Johnquark

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/dafirenexus

This is my effort for spreading genuine Truth, without any kind of prophecy, without threats of eternal hell, and to Teach this generation and all to come about the FULL process of resurrection, including ALL changes that happen to the body through the Holy Spirit, up to the Resurrection and after; including the revelation of the whole Spiritual Cross (esoteric anatomy of spiritual consciousness found within the body), and the revelation of the Spiritual Crown - all to be fulfilled and completed in this life-time: before physical death.

I do not comment on prophecy in any way in these books. My books disclose the FULL process of bodily transfiguration, they are the only books that show this through Jesus Christ. This is the first time in history that the WHOLE process of Resurrection and Salvation is explained in a book. I reveal the complete process of bodily transfiguration, and I do not add or take away from the New Testament. The 4th volume is almost complete, and this is the key volume to explaining the Full Process of Resurrection through Jesus Christ.

I will not always respond on the forum, but, the direction of your comment got me to talk more, more than initially intended, ever. :sunny:

and "Otoel" that quote is the primary Teaching.... thanks for sharing.

Thanks to everyone for making this more than ranting and stupid remarks thrown at each other. :hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 am » by Zer0

johnquark wrote:http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/dafirenexus

This is my effort for spreading genuine Truth, without any kind of prophecy, without threats of eternal hell, and to Teach this generation and all to come about the FULL process of resurrection, including ALL changes that happen to the body through the Holy Spirit, up to the Resurrection and after; including the revelation of the whole Spiritual Cross (esoteric anatomy of spiritual consciousness found within the body), and the revelation of the Spiritual Crown - all to be fulfilled and completed in this life-time: before physical death.

I do not comment on prophecy in any way in these books. My books disclose the FULL process of bodily transfiguration, they are the only books that show this through Jesus Christ. This is the first time in history that the WHOLE process of Resurrection and Salvation is explained in a book. I reveal the complete process of bodily transfiguration, and I do not add or take away from the New Testament. The 4th volume is almost complete, and this is the key volume to explaining the Full Process of Resurrection through Jesus Christ.

I will not always respond on the forum, but, the direction of your comment got me to talk more, more than initially intended, ever. :sunny:

and "Otoel" that quote is the primary Teaching.... thanks for sharing.

Thanks to everyone for making this more than ranting and stupid remarks thrown at each other. :hugging:

I was trying to say that I dont need to read no mothafucking books in order to understand the bible... that single paragraph should suffice, everything else is supplementary but is understood by trough following that central message, you got a problem with that shit? Im talking about getting out there and speaking the word of God and Love and Truth... are you fucking down with that? If your not down with that you can shove your books up ur ass.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next