Mr foley's execution anomalies

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 5:08 am » by Dr.Abraham

WARNING THIS THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Firstly, I ask for your forgiveness ...

I am sorry for these images .

I have to plead my case though..

Secondly , I hope with all my heart that MrFoly is alive and well..

Many of you have read on DTV some members expressing their concerns over the authenticity of ISIS execution video of Mr.Foley
And rightfully so.

It is our duty as "conspiracy theorists" to investigate and find truth.

As many of you may know I am a Muslim
And I have been studying Islam for some years now .
My studies also include the ideology of "extremisim " .

In this field of study you have to at some point observe things you dont really want to (like execution videos).

The reason for this is to gain an understanding of their ideology .
Most often this is projected in speeches prior to the execution.

Now moving forward....

I had a chance to watch the execution of Mr.Foley .....

Things that didn't add up to me are as follows.

A. The quality of the film : it was made well and of HD quality its the first video I have seen with such quality.

B. The lack of blood during the cutting and calmness of Mr. Foley

C the fading out of the actual execution.... The first time I have seen this.

D. The lack of blood on the hands of the exicutioner after Mr Foley was executed.

And finally this Image

Please take note of the knife.

Now look at the knife in this pic
http://imgur.com/AbX26gp

I found this while looking at stills of the execution video.

It appears to be a completely different knife.

Your thoughts?
Hold Fast ,Stand Strong...And this to shall pass

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 5:17 am » by RATRODROB

I commented in another thread that I thought it looked wrong that Mr Foley didn't flinch or squirm at all, I just found that odd.

I hope this were fake and that he is actually alive.

As far as the knife goes, I wont comment on that cause I would only be guessing .............................RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 5:21 am » by Dr.Abraham

RATRODROB wrote:I commented in another thread that I thought it looked wrong that Mr Foley didn't flinch or squirm at all, I just found that odd.

I hope this were fake and that he is actually alive.

As far as the knife goes, I wont comment on that cause I would only be guessing .............................RRR

Please share your thoughts "guessing " is welcome

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 5:56 am » by RATRODROB

Well I cant see enough of the knife to say either way, but I also question his clothing, his clothes look different from in the vid where he is kneeling up right, to after the beheading, looks like a one piece type overall then changes to a two piece set, and his sleeves are pushed up higher.
The lack of blood in the vid is very questionable, even the blood afterwards when he is laying down looks wrong, I imagine there would be squirts of blood coming out and made a different pattern on the ground

RRR

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:06 am » by Dr.Abraham

RATRODROB wrote:Well I cant see enough of the knife to say either way, but I also question his clothing, his clothes look different from in the vid where he is kneeling up right, to after the beheading, looks like a one piece type overall then changes to a two piece set, and his sleeves are pushed up higher.
The lack of blood in the vid is very questionable, even the blood afterwards when he is laying down looks wrong, I imagine there would be squirts of blood coming out and made a different pattern on the ground

RRR

Please note the bluntness of the knife and the rope attached.

The second pic you don't see that

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:12 am » by RATRODROB

Dr.Abraham wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:Well I cant see enough of the knife to say either way, but I also question his clothing, his clothes look different from in the vid where he is kneeling up right, to after the beheading, looks like a one piece type overall then changes to a two piece set, and his sleeves are pushed up higher.

RRR

Please note the bluntness of the knife and the rope attached.

The second pic you don't see that

yeah ok, but I thought the rope was a draw string to close up the cuff, and even if the knives are different it doesn't prove any thing, maybe two different knives were used....... :headscratch:

what do ya recon bout his clothes and the arms rolled up after beheading...........RRR

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:17 am » by Dr.Abraham

Good eyes I didn't even notice that !

Their is another good point .

Good find

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 am » by RATRODROB

Actually when I looked at the knife again in the vid, the blade looks round and not blade like, there is a rather wide shadow running along underneath the "blade" which would need a larger surface area to make a shadow that wide, if it is a blade that is sharpened the surface area would be nothing as the blade tapers to a sharp edge, leaving nothing for a shadow, think about it, it don't seem right

RRR

Initiate

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 am » by Dr.Abraham

RATRODROB wrote:Actually when I looked at the knife again in the vid, the blade looks round and not blade like, there is a rather wide shadow running along underneath the "blade" which would need a larger surface area to make a shadow that wide, if it is a blade that is sharpened the surface area would be nothing as the blade tapers to a sharp edge, leaving nothing for a shadow, think about it, it don't seem right

RRR

Agreed , look at the handle ... Clearly different...

The knife in pic 2 looks like its notched .

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 21, 2014 8:05 am » by *WillEase*

RRR

It is not a one piece jump suit. His sleeves may be rolled up, may not...can't tell from any position.
Besides...

“The U.S. Intelligence Community has analyzed the recently released video showing U.S. citizens James Foley and Steven Sotloff. We have reached the judgment that this video is authentic. We will continue to provide updates as they are available.”

Caitlin Hayden, spokeswoman for the White House National Security Council

Now, unless you guys are suggesting the White House is in cohorts with ISIS, come to grips with the fact that he is no longer with us.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Next