Msnbc/Nyt & Fema want u to get prepared! they're Nuking NYC?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 pm » by Illuminated

-

U.S. rethinks strategy for an unthinkable attack

Administration's problem: How to spread advice without causing alarm?

12/16/2010 8:45:26 AM ET 2010-12-16T13:45:26
Suppose the unthinkable happened, and terrorists struck New York or another big city with an atom bomb. What should people there do? The government has a surprising new message: Do not flee. Get inside any stable building and dont come out till officials say its safe.

The advice is based on recent scientific analyses indicating that a nuclear attack is much more survivable if you immediately shield yourself from the lethal radiation that follows a blast, a simple tactic seen as saving hundreds of thousands of lives. Even staying in a car, the studies show, would reduce casualties by more than 50 percent; hunkering down in a basement would be better by far.

But a problem for the Obama administration is how to spread the word without seeming alarmist about a subject that few politicians care to consider, let alone discuss. So officials are proceeding gingerly in a campaign to educate the public.

More world news N. Korea threatens nuclear 'holy war'
Updated 22 minutes ago 12/23/2010 11:39:00 AM +00:00 North Korea's minister of armed forces said Thursday its military was prepared to wage a "holy war" against the South using its nuclear deterrent. Full story

.Swiss close to charges in nuclear smuggling plot
Chavez seeks 'totalitarian state,' opposition says
Iraqi Christians cancel Christmas amid threats
Assange warns of 'digital McCarthyism'

..We have to get past the mental block that says its too terrible to think about, W. Craig Fugate, administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, said in an interview. We have to be ready to deal with it and help people learn how to best protect themselves.

full article Video:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40689998/ns ... ork_times/

wow just sit in your car safe from radioactive fallout :roll:

geezus I can see the dhs black uniforms in the streets now pointing guns & screaming at people to stay in their cars for anyone trying to evacuate the fallout path..

sheltering is actually good providing your not directly under the fallout cloud/wind

anyways they call us newsreaders & awake types 'fearmongers' but this is what they drop 2 days before x-mas! :clapper: :roll:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostThu Dec 23, 2010 10:22 pm » by Lavell1

Here we go WW3 is coming and its not going to end well Nuclear War= Final War

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:22 am » by Illuminated

&

letter-claims-al-qaeda-planted-160-nuke-bombs-across-usa-t47990.html

:think: meanwhile we're all actually being hit by actuall nuclear fallout, from japans dirty bomb, in north america..

breaking-radiation-in-mass-penn-water-over-safe-levels-t47952.html
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:41 am » by Legalizeheroin

Obviously they don't care if people die from fallout. In fact, that's part of their agenda. I'm sure anyone who tries to escape a nuclear attack will be 'detained'(blindfolded and shot in the head) in a FEMA camp.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 am » by Whiteknight2000

illuminated wrote:-

U.S. rethinks strategy for an unthinkable attack

Administration's problem: How to spread advice without causing alarm?

12/16/2010 8:45:26 AM ET 2010-12-16T13:45:26
Suppose the unthinkable happened, and terrorists struck New York or another big city with an atom bomb. What should people there do? The government has a surprising new message: Do not flee. Get inside any stable building and dont come out till officials say its safe.

The advice is based on recent scientific analyses indicating that a nuclear attack is much more survivable if you immediately shield yourself from the lethal radiation that follows a blast, a simple tactic seen as saving hundreds of thousands of lives. Even staying in a car, the studies show, would reduce casualties by more than 50 percent; hunkering down in a basement would be better by far.

But a problem for the Obama administration is how to spread the word without seeming alarmist about a subject that few politicians care to consider, let alone discuss. So officials are proceeding gingerly in a campaign to educate the public.

More world news N. Korea threatens nuclear 'holy war'
Updated 22 minutes ago 12/23/2010 11:39:00 AM +00:00 North Korea's minister of armed forces said Thursday its military was prepared to wage a "holy war" against the South using its nuclear deterrent. Full story

.Swiss close to charges in nuclear smuggling plot
Chavez seeks 'totalitarian state,' opposition says
Iraqi Christians cancel Christmas amid threats
Assange warns of 'digital McCarthyism'

..We have to get past the mental block that says its too terrible to think about, W. Craig Fugate, administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, said in an interview. We have to be ready to deal with it and help people learn how to best protect themselves.

full article Video:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40689998/ns ... ork_times/

wow just sit in your car safe from radioactive fallout :roll:

geezus I can see the dhs black uniforms in the streets now pointing guns & screaming at people to stay in their cars for anyone trying to evacuate the fallout path..

sheltering is actually good providing your not directly under the fallout cloud/wind

anyways they call us newsreaders & awake types 'fearmongers' but this is what they drop 2 days before x-mas! :clapper: :roll:

Obviously you are uneducated and no nothing about radiation.

What your saying is you think everyone should not be under some kind of shelter? IF there is a nuclear attack, and people run, and aren't in a shelter they will die simply because there is no where for them to go in just minutes.

The best thing to do is be inside some kind of shelter shielding you from radiation.

I should also mention something as well. You obviously weren't alive during the cold war, and you have no idea how scared and paranoid people were about a nuclear attack.

Do more research about radiation before you comment.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 6:54 am » by Mediasorcerer

shut your ugly mouth,he never said dont shelter,stop lying on dtv whitewackjob,people are scared for a reason,in case you hadnt noticed,we are dealing with a elite who wish to depopulate the planet,now i know it hurts you to believe that,but man the fuk up and wake the fuk up you stupid sheep,or die with the rest of em,crying mommy,they told me they loved me,mommy.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am » by Epicfailure

mediasorcerer wrote:shut your ugly mouth,he never said dont shelter,stop lying on dtv whitewackjob,people are scared for a reason,in case you hadnt noticed,we are dealing with a elite who wish to depopulate the planet,now i know it hurts you to believe that,but man the fuk up and wake the fuk up you stupid sheep,or die with the rest of em,crying mommy,they told me they loved me,mommy.

LOL!

:cheers: good friend.

@ whiteknight, you are very diligent, and while I don't agree with you alot, you are very diligent.

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 am » by Samratk

Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of forums on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your forum. Thanks.
===================
seo services
Samrat
=========
[URL=http://sapiencebpo.com/services.html seo services[/URL]

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 am » by Epicfailure

samratk wrote:Excellent site, keep up the good work. I read a lot of forums on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your forum. Thanks.
===================
seo services

^ Spam

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 am » by Newdawnrising

I see this as the last resort for tptb, they have lost their strangle hold on the masses. Just the mere wiff of such a thing being told by the msm, shows yet another attempt to instill fear. Thus an attempt to keep the masses in panic mode and disorganized. If it is to happen, so be it, but we should not allow such suggestions to hinder us from doing what is right. We can't allow fear to hold a gag order upon us any longer. If the government run media insists on continuing to spread fear, then perhaps we should do something about it.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.