MSNBC Reporting Pope Benedict XVI WILL Resign (Coverup)

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 pm » by Ridee

a perfect example : people hear / see / understand what they want ^^

you have my :flop: on this one dude , excellent topic imo and thanks for sharing

lets hope they do something stupid to make a diversion and let us know about the hidden library and ho knows maybe disclosure ^^
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 am » by dialated

yeah the library would be sweet!
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 am » by Iwanci

Sorry, all I got from this is a person stating his reasons as to why he thinks the pope should resign. I don't think this states anywhere that the pope WILL resign.

Personally, I think its 50/50 bet here. I think he may resign, if so it will not be for the scandal but for the avoidance of one and for the attempted restitution of faith in the system for the people who believe in that system. In my opinion it simply will not be enough for the pope to resign, there would have been too many people involved in the cover up that the vast majority of the hierachy would need to resign.

I also believe that anyone involved should not be bestowed the privilage of resignation, they should be fired and forced to defend their actions in a court of law, then, if found guilty the same punishment that awaits any citizen should be afforded. Resignation for such crimes is NOT a fair outcome IMO. If I was a believer I would be outraged just at the thought that a resignation was in the offering. Since when do we give criminals such an easy way out?

The end times may well be comming, unfortunately though, I don't subscribe to theorists and old scriptures to predict the future. I do believe that if we give ourelves enough time we are bound to make some monumental errors which could lead us on to the path of self destruction (and I believe we are well on our way). It's like all good things in nature and/or otherwise, there is always down time.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 am » by Freedomofwill

The only way he can get out of it is by death, or by being really sick, there is no other way out of it period.

I wasted 2 minutes on my life looking at this topic.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 12:37 am » by Iwanci

Although....

popes have been known to get sick, come to think of it I believe the odd one has been poisoned... easier to kill a problem outright than risk it comming back to haunt you.

Resign?? Doubt that wil ever happen...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 1:13 am » by Realorfake

The pope should just place a new commandment in the bible...

11. Thou shall permit men to fondle, kiss, and fornicate with other men of same sex regardless of age.

There, that covers gays and pedifiles...

no need to resign and they can keep on being the motherfuckers they are.....or should I say sonfuckers
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 6:15 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

telocvovim wrote:resign...

the pope WILL NEVER RETIRE...

foolz....

amen
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Writer

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 pm » by Arichkind

With all due respect, my household has MSNBC on almost 24/7 and its question about the pope resigning was simply a teaser and nothing more ...

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 10:46 pm » by Kingz

NOS News - The Netherlands

Vatican: Transparancy in abuse cases
LombardiFederico Federico Lombardi Federico Lombardi AFP
Updated: 27 Mar 2010, 19:55

The Catholic Church must admit cases of sexual abuse victims and respond. This has the Vatican spokesman Lombardi said. The reaction to the scandal is crucial for the credibility of the church, says Lombardi.

Recently, more and more cases of abuse came to light and there are increasing allegations that the case remain silent is stopped.

Lombardi said that the credibility of Pope Benedict by the affair has not decreased. He also stressed that most cases of sexual abuse took place long ago.
http://nos.nl/artikel/146795-vaticaan-o ... zaken.html
:censored: :hell: :hell: :hell:

They already want too do Damage Control! :shooting: :evil:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 pm » by sockpuppet

You do know that Benedict XVI is the last pope, right? ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

PreviousNext