MSNBC Reporting Pope Benedict XVI WILL Resign (Coverup)

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm » by Savwafair2012

MSNBC still at it
They have direct conection to the abuse of 200 Deff and Dumb children at the Wisconsin home for special children.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 9#36101289

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 9#36089861

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 9#36087574

Breaking news :

Vatican has now started to set up a fund for the comming law suite. They must know they are guilty :owned:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 am » by Malogg

link of letter written by the POPE about these crimes http://www.cori.ie/
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:04 pm » by Whiteknight2000

savwafair2012 wrote:THE POPE MUST RESIGN - SEX ABUSE SCANDAL COVER UP

Okay it's just been announced that the Pope is going to resign after news of his direct envolvement with the cover-up and reasigning Child Molesters.
He had direct knowledge of over 100 different incident's and refused to do anything other then reasign these monsters.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes I agree,

IT's a complete LIE!!!!!

Unfortunetly Sav dosen't seem to get the message. He has done this over 1,000 times. And he refuses to stop this.

Unfortunetly I will have to request for him to be banned from the forum for continually misleading forum members, and posting nothing but bullshit.

It's people like sav who are responsible for rumours about obama's birth certificate. It's people like SAV who scare people about Nibiru and false prophecies about 2012.

Shall I go on?

If anyone wants to join me and request for a ban on sav please do so.

This has gone far enough and no matter what we say he will not listen.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 pm » by Whiteknight2000

savwafair2012 wrote:I know what I heard and I understood what she ment. :bang;

I have flagged this post. Clearly sav has no clue what he's talking about, and is posting nothing but bullshit.

If anyone wishes to join me and put to the attention of moderators click on the red Explanation point bellow sav's OP.

Cheers.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm » by Ademu

whiteknight2000 wrote:

Okay it's just been announced that the Pope is going to resign after news of his direct envolvement with the cover-up and reasigning Child Molesters.
He had direct knowledge of over 100 different incident's and refused to do anything other then reasign these monsters.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes I agree,

IT's a complete LIE!!!!!

Unfortunetly Sav dosen't seem to get the message. He has done this over 1,000 times. And he refuses to stop this.

Unfortunetly I will have to request for him to be banned from the forum for continually misleading forum members, and posting nothing but bullshit.

It's people like sav who are responsible for rumours about obama's birth certificate. It's people like SAV who scare people about Nibiru and false prophecies about 2012.

Shall I go on?

Dude sav hasn't posted in this thread in over a year, get over it

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 5:28 am » by Malogg

ademu wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes I agree,

IT's a complete LIE!!!!!

Shall I go on?

Dude sav hasn't posted in this thread in over a year, get over it

Great post sav :flop:

Would just like to say sav has said and done what is the good thing to help expose what the church of Rome has covered up and this I can say from knowing some victims and survivors of some of the crimes that were done in Ireland as we share the purpose of wanting justice for the abused in the past and for stopping abuse ever happening again. I know for real that mafia are involved with the church of Rome and my source I can trust with my life but I shall not be saying anything about it as this is even more coverup waiting to be exposed! but for now untill this has been exposed let us all look at the facts that have come out recently and the charges of men of the cloth that have just happened this past month and trial's that are ongoing.

If you would like to see the truth that link to the popes letter is what has stung me as it has given great light cast by the pope on admitting but still trying to worm the church of Rome out of personal responsability but further more the links I posted here on page 5 pope-benedict-stumped-by-japanese-girl-s-question-t50187-40.html are exposing the truth and what victims and survivors are doing to get justice and to stop abuse to others from happening and this is ongoing and has been and shall be untill justice is given and the people that are responsable be shamed and charged for their abuse crimes.

Now please I only ask you to forgive my swearing and will say people try to keep the truth quiet but as long as us folk are alive the truth shall always come out and that is something you are going to have to deal with if the truth hurts you in life.
Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE. ~ Sid Vicious

Previous