Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska- Underground Pyramid?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 10:48 am » by One-23

Fascinating read guys :flop:

Google Map Co-ordinates 63°18’N 152°32’W

July 27, 2012 Fairborn, Ohio - After my Coast to Coast AM broadcast this morning, I received the following email from a retired Navy Captain and professional engineer who provides analysis of a large “square” he found in Google maps in which each side of the square measures exactly twice the length of each side of the Cheops Great Pyramid in Egypt.

Subject: Alaskan Pyramid Interview on Coast To Coast AM of 26 July
Date: July 27, 2012
To: earthfiles@earthfiles.com

Dear Ms. Howe:

I am a retired Navy Captain that served as a Navigator/Communication, Tactical Coordinator, Mission Commander in 3 active duty and Naval Air Reserve Patrol Squadrons over my 25-year career. I have been both an Executive Officer and Commanding Officer of two reserve units. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering from Ga Tech, a Master’s Degree in Ocean Engineering from Fla Atlantic Univ, and am a Professional Engineer.

I found your interview on the Alaskan Pyramid quite interesting. Having spent two deployments in Adak with my Navy Patrol Squadron, I have always been interested in articles about Alaska. I don’t have any specific knowledge of the Pyramid subject matter, however after listening to the interview and reading the information linked to it on C2CAM, I did the following:

1. Signed on to Google Earth
2. Drew a line between Mt. McKinley and Nome
3. Set my altitude above the ground to@ 15,000ft-20,000ft
4. Proceeded to transit the line from SE to NW towards Nome looking for any anomalies that caught my eye. Specifically looking for “non-natural” features like straight lines or “non-natural” geometric shapes.

Approximately 50 miles NE of Mt. McKinley just to the north of the line connecting it to Nome, I came across a square shape that was very distinct in the ground. The area is a flat plain approximately 1950 ft ASL. The coloration of the anomaly is a darkish green and there doesn’t appear to be any type of surface structure. This is a very desolate area in the center of the state. However, the coloration is distinctly different than the immediate surrounding area. There are other areas nearby that have the same color, but are irregular in shape. The area that I noticed is a distinct “square”. My assumption is that if there is something below the surface it could be impacting the flora at the surface which somehow mirror the shape (dimensions) of a structure below. Perhaps it is a thermal differential that promotes growth or some other chemical/physical effect. I have no way to know other than observing the square anomaly.

I am forwarding to you for your inspection two jpeg files that I made from the Google map. One of the jpegs shows a reference Lat/Long that is @ 0.37mi from the anomaly. This reference Lat/Long is 63°18’North 152°32’ West. The red line just to the South of the reference position and the anomaly is the line connecting Mt. McKinley to Nome.

Google Map Image of “Square”

Google Map Image of “Square” Outlined

Further Reading http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2 ... nvironment
Last edited by -Marduk- on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: converted broken image links into imgur files

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 pm » by Bert666

good find i can see the Square”

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 pm » by Newearthman

I listened to the C2C episode, it was sweet, even the first caller in hour 4 had a sweet story to tell about some allegedly multiple large scale pyramids in China, besides the ones we kinda already know about.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 28, 2012 7:51 pm » by Evildweeb

Great find Cagey :flop:

It is definitely equilateral square-based - so one has to assume not natural.

Of course you realize the naysayer disinfo freakazoids will come winging in from the infinite lol.

Cheers buddies

:cheers:
Living south of Kansas and north of Texas pretty much puts me in the middle of fu(king nowhere.

PostSun Jul 29, 2012 2:51 pm » by LRolon

I found on Google Search a blog from 2008 that has surveys done on May 22, 1992 of Alaska and according to the blog it clearly shows a pyramid structure located underground near a body of water between Nome and Mount McKinley Here's the Link: http://ddsdtvontheweb.blogspot.com/2012 ... laska.html

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am » by -Marduk-

Newearthman wrote:I listened to the C2C episode, it was sweet, even the first caller in hour 4 had a sweet story to tell about some allegedly multiple large scale pyramids in China, besides the ones we kinda already know about.

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Date: 07-26-12
Host: George Noory
Guests: Linda Moulton Howe, Dr. John McDougall
Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe shared the latest Earthfiles news on heat, drought, & fires, the electric universe, and a mysterious pyramid structure that may exist in Alaska. In her first segment, she reported that between January and July 2012, the United States has broken 40,000 heat temperature records, and 2/3 of the contiguous US is now in moderate to severe drought, second only to the summer of 1934-- the height of the Dust Bowl era. She interviewed Prof. Jonathan Overpeck of the Univ. of Arizona in Tucson, who said "heat waves are getting hotter and longer, and forest fires are getting bigger and more severe." As to the cause, he cited the warming of Earth brought about by greenhouse gas pollution primarily from fossil fuel burning. More here.

In her second report, Linda spoke with two researchers of the "electric universe" theory: Wallace Thornhill and David Talbott. The electric universe hypothesis suggests that 99% of all matter (excluding dark energy & dark matter) is made up of plasma, and when the plasma moves, electric currents are created. Thornhill talked about the electrical behavior around stars and nebulae, while Talbott addressed the Valles Marineris crater on Mars. It "looks like nothing more than an electric arc blasting across the surface of Mars and removing immense amounts of material from the planet," he commented.

In a two-part report, Linda interviewed retired U. S. Army counterintelligence Warrant Officer Douglas Mutschler who'd been puzzled by a USGS map in his intell work that had a large whited out area between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska. Then, on an evening in November 1992 on Channel 13 in Anchorage, Alaska, he and 39 others in his unit were in a Ft. Richardson cafeteria when they all watched a news program about the discovery of a very large pyramidal structure underground between Mt. McKinley and Nome, Alaska, that was discovered when geologists studied crust images during the May 22, 1992, large underground nuclear detonation in China. After the newscast, Mutschler went to the Channel 13 TV news station to get a dub of the report and was told by the General Manager that no such broadcast had occurred. He knew that was not the truth and when he was leaving the station, a TV technician approached him and said privately that the underground pyramid in Alaska story had aired, but afterward someone ordered the story erased. Later, when he sought out information on the topic at a classified archive in Fort Meade, two men showed up and told him to leave the subject alone.

Shape-Up America Week 4
In the first hour, author and Board certified internist Dr. John McDougall appeared as the final guest in George Noory's month-long Shape-Up America Campaign. He discussed how he'd helped patients lose weight and reverse chronic disease through a starch-based diet, in contrast to diets such as Atkins that advise against eating carbs. By basing one's diet on carbohydrates rather than proteins or fats, people will have more energy and feel better, he argued. Most large populations have successfully been geared around carbohydrate-based diets rather than proteins-- people in China eat a lot of rice, but are rarely overweight, he cited. "The more you replace meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, and oils in your diet for potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, beans, rice-- the healthier and thinner you'll be," he said.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 am » by Yuya63

Finally!! A thread worth reading........ :flop: Excellent Cagey :pray:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 am » by Spock

Really enjoyed this episode of C2C. Makes me want to go searchin' in Alaska. Nah, too broke and lazy, one of you guys do it!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 31, 2012 1:45 am » by Newearthman

Spock wrote:Really enjoyed this episode of C2C. Makes me want to go searchin' in Alaska. Nah, too broke and lazy, one of you guys do it!

Na, I bet the pyramid is just one large meat locker meant to store us humans in for the next reptilian bbq :peep:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 8:07 am » by TorJohnson

I heard about this on C2C and I'm rather surprised this thread is all there is on this alleged underground pyramid. Of course a tape of that Alaskan news broadcast would confirm the story.

How is no one psychically going out and exploring this site?

Next