MUFON Post "An Alien Message To Earth"

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm » by Savwafair2012

QUOTED IN FULL FROM THE MUFON REPORT:

This is a letter from ET to Earth: Do You Wish That We Show UP?

Translated to English:

This long letter to humanity appeared with no apparent return address. It is being posted here and there. This is another Internet piece for which I cannot assess the validity. All I CAN say is that it sounds like a good idea, is coherent, and is written skillfully at a level of intelligence and maturity with I would associate with a serious, non-technical, matter-of-fact level of discourse. It is not ethnically loaded and the writer has a very good understanding of language and human psychology, though there are a few moments where the grammar is different than we are accustomed to and there are a couple of language errors.
Most importantly, it makes no reference to impossible constructs, faux-tech, nor any type of religious or New Age buzzwords. I am also sending it to you because it might be real.
The main assertion in the letter is that human civilization is now in an uncontrollable free-fall implosion which cannot be “fixed” from within existing social systems. The implosion is causing, will cause a major rupture in all human orders. There is a dark road down toward the use of technology to rapidly enslave human populations in a badly degraded and unhealthy environment. Those who are defining this path, many of them unintentionally, have the greater advantage of power over resources and may gain the upper hand during the coming rupture. There are many who would take a liberating path, they could gain the upper hand if they UNDERSTAND THE CHOICE and can lose their fear, sense of isolation, and ignorance about the true state of affairs.
The main proposition in the letter is that the mass appearance of ET in the skies now could help humanity clear away the veils of illusion and deceits, help settle many existential issues and dilemmas, and provide an “attractor” to help pull positive mentalities out of the social death-vortex and enable them to refocus the next stage in evolution.
The main question in the letter is whether you want ET to thus show UP. ET suggests that direct contact and some cultural assistance would provide the means to overcome the major blocks in human social and cultural evolution. ET argues that the mental/emotional ground needs to be prepared for such contact. Consent and expectation for such contact needs to be created around the world, less humans react in mass with fear and become manipulated by reactive power elites. ET suggests that a focused telepathic answer from each reader will be sufficient to assist ET is reaching a conclusion about what it should or should not do. Even as the internet is achieving universal penetration during this time, ET requests that this letter, its first mass communication, be universally translated and transmitted throughout the world. ET also suggests that this should be done by people to people, forget the mass media.
Here is the letter. Here it is unaltered by me. Decide for yourself.
CHANGE THE WORLD! “DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!”
Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters ! > Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experience happiness. These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive. Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of. It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a ballot!
Who are we?

Read the rest at:
http://beforeitsnews.com/news/82/184/Al ... Earth.html
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 pm » by Viggz

*cough* bullshit *cough*
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 pm » by Nickelson

yeah , also posted by Slush the day before yesterday.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm » by Dukettt

Reads quite human to me.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b