Multiple UFO crafts captured on film

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 1:49 am » by Will69ease

blinkiespotter wrote:More undeniable proof.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I was sceptical at first, but this video undeniably put me in my place. I believe you now.
I also have land for sale ten miles south of key west.

Writer

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 am » by Quantumdrums

stop this stupid disinfo!

Initiate

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 2:13 am » by Mucusinvasion

I have come to the conclusion that Blinkie is none other than Alison Kruse herself trying to recruit more followers. It is a known fact that she asks for donations and is working to turn her area into the next Rosewood attraction...SHE MUST BE STOPPED!

Writer

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 am » by Davidaldridge

Nice video but it just looks like an average plane -_-
"Terroism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death.
what luck for the rulers that men do not think" - Adolf hitler

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 am » by Wolfbane7272

so what i would like to know is if this person is a fraud, why instead of believing a bunch of people from youtube ( ya there credibility for ya) why has no one gone to take a look for themselves , see it with their own eyes ? i am not making a claim of the validity either way .but if i wanted to put it to rest for certain i would go to see it for myself .

Initiate

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 am » by Mumin

every. single. month. the same crap.
*sigh*

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 pm » by -Marduk-

Moved to Hoaxes & Disinfo
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm » by Smokeydog

wolfbane7272 wrote:so what i would like to know is if this person is a fraud, why instead of believing a bunch of people from youtube ( ya there credibility for ya) why has no one gone to take a look for themselves , see it with their own eyes ? i am not making a claim of the validity either way .but if i wanted to put it to rest for certain i would go to see it for myself .

ive said to blinkie i will go anyone else is welcome to go with but alas they ignored my offer
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 pm » by Endless16

blinkiespotter wrote:More mind boggling footage of the Pennsylvania incident.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Gotta say I actually believe this person, and for once don't think this is a hoax, I could be wrong, but much of what she's seeing ties in with what I've been seeing over Nottinghamshire for years.

99% of "UFO's" are people misidentifying satellites & conventional aircraft.

People are right to be skeptical though. :flop:
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm » by Giusdude

wolfbane7272 wrote:so what i would like to know is if this person is a fraud, why instead of believing a bunch of people from youtube ( ya there credibility for ya) why has no one gone to take a look for themselves , see it with their own eyes ? i am not making a claim of the validity either way .but if i wanted to put it to rest for certain i would go to see it for myself .

What are you talking about?
people HAVE gone out there and filmed planes.
Mufon went there, looked at the 3 airports close by, LAUGHED and left....
Why would anyone waste their time and money with this scammer? Shes not crazy, shes trying to make money out of this. Every now and then, she comes back on here and other websites to post more bullshit and get more clicks....
I know of at least a dozen different people that have gone to film planes overthere, what more proof do you need dude?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PreviousNext