MUMBAI "TERRORISTS" ATTACK IS PLANNED

Initiate

PostFri Nov 28, 2008 11:04 pm » by Theshee

I realy cant believe this has anything to do with the new world order guys. You can blame many things on them but not this ffs
ISLAM IS EVIL - GET OVER IT.
:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 11:02 am » by Drjones

theshee wrote:I realy cant believe this has anything to do with the new world order guys. You can blame many things on them but not this ffs
ISLAM IS EVIL - GET OVER IT.
:flop:

The NWO may or may not be behind this but they can use all this stuff to justify "more protection from terrorists" etc :top: ......I'm almost certain myself they did indeed have a role to play in this.The thing that bugs me is that you have all the "top secret" spy agencies WORLDWIDE every country has got em right...so what the hell are they doin all day???
I dont think they are like the cops and sit about eating donuts so much :mrgreen: ....All i am saying is that with all the resources at their disposal THEY WILL KNOW stuff like this is going to happen before it does SO IT IS ALLOWED TOO :idea: ...they do not want to intervene UNTIL it has been shown on TV etc to again FRIGHTEN US into submission...Ooh this world is terrible etc when the exact opposite is true :)
Aaarrghhh what the hell is going on in the minds of my fellow man these days...GOD HELP US :oops:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 pm » by Theshee

Although I do respect your views, you know I do right! And don't want a full scale argument. NOT everything can be blamed on the NWO a lot of things can but NOT everything, you know if we concentrate on something enough we can be in danger of paranoia. THEY as you call them, DON'T know everything, they aren't the all seeing eye. If we concentrate on one thing alone, we become blinded to the truth and often miss what's so plain to see. No disrespect intended AT ALL. Sometimes things happen in life that no matter how much we think we are on the ball, we just don't see it coming.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 pm » by Drjones

theshee wrote:Although I do respect your views, you know I do right! And don't want a full scale argument. NOT everything can be blamed on the NWO a lot of things can but NOT everything, you know if we concentrate on something enough we can be in danger of paranoia. THEY as you call them, DON'T know everything, they aren't the all seeing eye. If we concentrate on one thing alone, we become blinded to the truth and often miss what's so plain to see. No disrespect intended AT ALL. Sometimes things happen in life that no matter how much we think we are on the ball, we just don't see it coming.

Hey it's all good sister :mrgreen: :flop: :flop:
Sensible discussion is what is missing in the world thess days eh?Anyways NO-ONE knows absolutely EVERYTHING...the answer to that universal question WHY...we can only surmise.
I feel the best way to actually get close to an answer is TOGETHER.Like i said before,i think we are all small pieces of a huge jigsaw puzzle and only by coming together can we solve it.
That way EVERYONE is special...not just these "elites" who hoard everything for themselves :top:
I tend to BLAME ALOT of the negative stuff on the NWO and i will continue to do so until i see positive change in the world...why you might ask...well....i'm really just an ordinary guy with an ordinary £250/week job..now why am I so intent on making the world a better place when you have the elites...worth millions,trillions and billions of money,obviously have GREAT influence ....now we gotta be honest and say WHAT GOOD ARE THESE people doing each day really..... :scary: ...The BILL and MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION.....please :evil: Like i said before i'm so sick and tired of all the BS with politicians and people in general,i wish people would just speak their mind and do stuff that makes themself and others feel good.There is so much starvation/sickness and war in the world and 100% of it is preventable,all of it manufactured BY THE ELITES...in fact if humanity could come together..sweet jesus we could solve litereally all of this overnight.Anyway THAT'S WHY I BLAME the NWO..the world governments for all the ridiculous stuff we see on TV etc....THERE IS IN MY MIND a hidden agenda to keep the general populus dumbed down/subservient and i tell you thats the way THEY want it.If we are all nice quiet sheep then THEY can freakin do whatever they want and we'lla ll belike ...baa...baaa...Anyways i think the debate is over as to the fact that a few people,perhaps about a dozen CAN and ARE controlling world events(Probably have been for a long long time)to make humanity THEIR property and playthings for amusement.How long can we live in a world like that before we start to notice.Well i tell you...NOT MUCH LONGER....The awakening is HAPPENING :mrgreen:

DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER of global enslavement :flop: :evil:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 1:31 pm » by Theshee

And I agree with THAT :flop: :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 1:55 pm » by Snake Plissken

I've noticed that this story came with a lot of assumptions, when i first heard about it i was asking who? and why?, i found a lot of other people who i asked about just declared 'oh, its terrorists', to which i would answer 'yes, but who are they?' only to find that most people had this rather fuzzy picture in their head that 'Terrorist' means 'evil' and that all terrorist groups can somehow be lumped together as this big thing that you are allowed to hate regardless of how little information you have available.

If people really start to make a stand against all the things that are wrong with the world at the moment and begin to make statements about the NWO on a much larger scale, im sure they will also be gien the label 'extremist' or 'terrorist' and because we are being told that that is the 'bad' thing that we must hate, those people will become a target of the government too.

Dont think im condoning terrorism, im not, i just think that we need to make up our own minds about who the enemy is, not blindly listen to everything we hear.

I cant say that 'Islam=Evil', although i have a lot of issues with many religions, i feel a lot of people have been sold that equation by the media. Its like we have been given something to hate and at the end of the day Islam is not evil. Killing people with bombs is evil, but you cant say the religion is, thats a notion we have been sold and tars billions of people with the same, rather ignorant brush.

It wouldnt surprise me if these attacks were part of an ongoing plan by someone (the NWO or whoever, i use the word NWO as a label for those really running the show). As of yet i still dont know who or why when it comes to these attacks, but dont worry, because faily soon im sure the media will be happy to tell us what we should believe. :D

Even using the word NWO to blame everthing on is making thing a bit more black and white than they really are because what we are dealing with here is a big machine, wheels within wheels, that is so complex and so fucking big, not even the people involved in it can really be sure of its true purpose.

Sorry if i rambled a bit there, sometimes its hard to get this stuff down, its like my brain is too quick for ny fingers but, well...i tried!!! :D
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 3:01 pm » by Drjones

Great post Snake and thanks...dont worry about rambling m8...i dont :mrgreen:
I liked the part where you explain the NWO as a BIG freakin MACHINE,so true,and wheels within wheels,spot on i think :flop: .I mean you only have to listen to the JFK speech to see what we are dealing with here....refresh yourself at youtube...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MHYm0__3lks (He says-it is a system that has conscripted VAST human and material resources into the building of a tighly nit,highly efficeint machine,that combines military,diplomatic,intelligence,economic,scientific and political operations :scary:
THAT'S WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH HERE FOLKS..and deal with it we will :flop:
Anyways there is no way the NWO crew are going to keep doing all this bad stuff and think they can just spin a story on the media and get the drones there to read it off as if it were nothing- a random act of nature..LOL...and get away with it....more and more people are starting to wake up form the trance these days-ME FOR INSTANCE and realise that something aint just quite right with the way society is run and how we are expected to just "go along with things" and accept them the way they are cos thats just life....NO.....it's like this for a reason,we have millions starving in Africa for a reason,we have pointless wars for a reason...i think it is the FEAR FACTOR personally,if we can be affected emotionally then that's pretty powerful stuff :scary: .You know get the populus as SCARED as possible.Basically the NWO want ot rule the planet and they will attempt to do this using ANY neccesary means which like we saw with 911 thats is very scary indeed.
Look at 911,ok im not saying i now the whole story there but there are so many freakin inconsistences that the US government dont want to explain you HAVE TO LOGICALLY deduct that they WERE IN ON IT to some degree..an unscathed "terrorist" passport found at the site of the twin towers,a pristine "terrorist" bandana found in Pensylvania???...Please.Also where was the footage of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon-one of the if the THE most defended building and piece of airspace in the world :hmmm:
It just dont add up then you got the Bin Laden family meeting with George Bush snr at the same time as 911...Bin Laden family being Billionaires :hmmm:
I think 911 was an inside job is NOT A CRAZY thing to say cos the governments have not came up with reasonable explanations for alot of the stuff at all :evil:
Okay doke i'm rambling...i like to ramble...god gave me the free choice to ramble and do as i please...do good people...stay away from the dark side :flop:
Now go listen to that JFK speech again,it's inspiring,the guy was literally asking for the help of the American people to bring this evil behemoth of the NWO down :evil:
He did'nt like it,he was'nt going along with it and look what they done to him..bastards :evil:

Ps-There is a concensus that the JFK speech has been edited somewhat and he is NOT talking about secret socities...Hmm..i think he is and it dont matter to me anyways as it explains all the NWO stuff beautifully for me :wink:
Last edited by Drjones on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 3:03 pm » by Drjones

theshee wrote:And I agree with THAT :flop: :mrgreen:

Cool :flop: :mrgreen:
You didnt have to mind you but you did so thats good :mrgreen: ;)

Initiate

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 3:25 pm » by Snake Plissken

Thanks Jonesey :flop:

That speech is pretty chilling to listen to :wink: , for all his faults (if you believe he had any, i dont!) JFK really was trying to make some real changes and it really sounds like hes talking about the very thing we spend so much time talking about on here.

Bad news for the skeptics on that one bacause the proof that he ruffled some feathers with speeches like that is for all to see...he was assasinated!!! :nails:

Dont get me started on why JFK was killed, i dont have nearly enough JD and tobacco to get into that one right now...though there was no mention of the NWO, i think Oliver Stones film was excellent!!
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 29, 2008 3:33 pm » by Drjones

Snake Plissken wrote:Thanks Jonesey :flop:

That speech is pretty chilling to listen to :wink: , for all his faults (if you believe he had any, i dont!) JFK really was trying to make some real changes and it really sounds like hes talking about the very thing we spend so much time talking about on here.

Bad news for the skeptics on that one bacause the proof that he ruffled some feathers with speeches like that is for all to see...he was assasinated!!! :nails:

Dont get me started on why JFK was killed, i dont have nearly enough JD and tobacco to get into that one right now...though there was no mention of the NWO, i think Oliver Stones film was excellent!!

Cheers Snake,your one of the few people on this site who actually leave constrcutive sensible comments.. :flop:

PreviousNext