MURDERED for Exposing Alien Greys

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 am » by Noentry

Dr. Karla Turner MURDERED for Exposing Alien Greys

Dr. Karla Turner was murdered by the CIA for exposing the Alien Greys. A Ufological researcher whose focus was alien, military, and para-military abductions, or MAAR (Malevolent Alien Abduction Research), in this lecture she discusses her findings after years of personal experience and having worked closely with many abductees.

Dr. Karla Turner was widely respected in the field of Ufology for her research on alien abduction. A brilliant scholar and professional educator, she earned a Ph.D. in Old English studies and taught at the university level in Texas for more than ten years. But in 1988, she and her husband and son endured a disturbing series of experiences and recollections that forced them to recognize that they were all abductees.

Many of the abductees Dr. Turner studied had at one time or another had alien implants removed by a surgeon. Her research found that the extraterrestrials known as the Alien Greys or Grey Aliens, beings from Zeta Reticuli (a binary star system in the southern constellation of Reticulum), who identify themselves as the "Reticulans" (Lam was purportedly a Zeta Reticulian), abduct humans and take them to alien ships and alien bases that were located underground and on the ocean floor. Some abductees even reported that they were, from time to time, kidnapped by human U.S. military personnel who worked with the aliens.

Dr. Turner, who was in perfect health and had no genetic history of cancers of any kind, died of an unidentifiable cancer on January 10, 1996, after being repeatedly threatened and harassed in an attempt to force her to discontinue her research. She was just 48. Since then, several other people involved in UFO abduction investigations have also experienced threats followed by highly unusual, fast-acting cancer.

Dr. Turner's alien abduction research was published in 3 paperbacks: Into the Fringe, Taken, and Masquerade of Angels ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/100295685/9... ). Shortly after her suspicious and untimely death (murder), her publishing company was intimidated into halting the printing of Karla Turner's haunting conclusions about the agenda of the evil Greys, their alliance with the Illuminati, and it how it factors into the New World Order.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKbOpTMmnNg
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 2:43 am » by Skydog

Noentry any chance of a breakdown on this vid?2 hours a bit long,always enjoyed your posts but (with your other posts) overloading my brain here! :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 2:49 am » by Noentry

Skydog wrote:Noentry any chance of a breakdown on this vid?2 hours a bit long,always enjoyed your posts but (with your other posts) overloading my brain here! :flop:

Would love to but I am still watching it. :D
Give me a couple of hours.

:cheers:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 3:06 am » by Phoenix rising

Noentry she makes the point that a few others have lately that the elites have been working with an outside force, in many ways it stands to reason, theres so much destruction going on and much of it is aimed at the environment, what kind of people can so soullessly destroy the planet they live on and what their children with inherit, something is very wrong, can people really be so blinkered by (live for today and fuck the world for my kids tomorrow attitude) there has been a bit of talk about a 3rd force in play, It really wouldn't surprise me at all. :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 3:06 am » by Skydog

Ok mate will look back in!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 am » by Harbin

Phoenix rising wrote:Noentry she makes the point that a few others have lately that the elites have been working with an outside force, in many ways it stands to reason, theres so much destruction going on and much of it is aimed at the environment, what kind of people can so soullessly destroy the planet they live on and what their children with inherit, something is very wrong, can people really be so blinkered by (live for today and fuck the world for my kids tomorrow attitude) there has been a bit of talk about a 3rd force in play, It really wouldn't surprise me at all. :flop:

The Third Force:

IS THERE A MYSTERIOUS AND SUPERIOR THIRD FORCE THAT IS COVERTLY MANIPULATING THE WORLD THROUGH A SMALL NUMBER OF SUPER-ELITES WHO RUN THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL NATIONS ?

Is this THIRD FORCE non-human or alien and are the major world powers being separately controlled by this entity in different dress inside each nation state’s highest echelons of government? Is there an overall coordinated purpose of this THIRD FORCE to create a NWO Globalist One-World Tyranny?

Article here: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01/03/the-third-force/

Author with Rense here:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 am » by missamandamanhattan

I am familiar with Dr Turner and have not seen her name in print for quite awhile. I believe she was murdered and yes I also believe there is (silent) technology that can be applied to a person to induce cancer. I have read where comedian Bill Hicks was gaining too much publicity - so he too was given a dose of cancer.

Dr Karla Turner was a threat to the - then - elite cabal/illuminati/whatever and she had to be stopped. She spoke openly and as an educated person knew exactly how to support her views with research and an articulate manner of communication. In short - topics that many people found too bizarre to believe were actually now of interest to people who previously mocked - people were now paying attention to Dr Turner.

Many scientists have been murdered as well - by strange and sudden illnesses with no rational rhyme or reason. Somewhere on the web some wonderful Exopolitical researcher has compiled a list of 100 scientists who died (within a particular time frame I think) under really really odd circumstances. The one thing they all had in common was they were all experts in their specialty area - and - had come to learn the truth about what was happening on this beautiful but beleaguered planet.

Dr Karla Turner was a trailblazer - a brave person who stepped forward at a time when many did not. She seized the opportunity to collate her research and take an unknown subject seriously - and - then be taken seriously by many many people.

I hope she is at rest in the arms of a loving Universe and guides the rest of us in Spirit.

Much Peace - Amanda

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 24, 2014 9:21 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Noentry wrote:Many of the abductees Dr. Turner studied had at one time or another had alien implants removed by a surgeon. Her research found that the extraterrestrials known as the Alien Greys or Grey Aliens, beings from Zeta Reticuli (a binary star system in the southern constellation of Reticulum), who identify themselves as the "Reticulans" (Lam was purportedly a Zeta Reticulian), abduct humans and take them to alien ships and alien bases that were located underground and on the ocean floor. Some abductees even reported that they were, from time to time, kidnapped by human U.S. military personnel who worked with the aliens.

For those unaware of who Lam was/is purported to be this is an interesting link below.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... real07.htm
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 1:27 am » by Skydog

How interesting!..another avenue to explore.Thanks,and theres me starting to think i'd heard it all before,
Not had time to watch the vid yet but will do for sure,never even heard of this Lam fellow before.cheers for the link FD.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 pm » by Noentry

Skydog wrote:Noentry any chance of a breakdown on this vid?2 hours a bit long,always enjoyed your posts but (with your other posts) overloading my brain here! :flop:

Pheonix rising hit the nail on the head Skydog.

Phoenix rising wrote:Noentry she makes the point that a few others have lately that the elites have been working with an outside force, in many ways it stands to reason, theres so much destruction going on and much of it is aimed at the environment, what kind of people can so soullessly destroy the planet they live on and what their children with inherit, something is very wrong, can people really be so blinkered by (live for today and fuck the world for my kids tomorrow attitude) there has been a bit of talk about a 3rd force in play, It really wouldn't surprise me at all. :flop:

The hidden hand is reportedly extra terrestrial.
The question is are they evil? Do they serve their own interest or do they serve ours?
Are they engaging us to help us through this dangerous period?

If ET is evil they could invaded us it they wanted, imo it would be a greater waste of resources,it is more efficient to get us to work blindly for their interest.
On the other hand they must have the tech to steal the resources from this planet.
We have robots that can do practically anything.
Imagine what robots will be capable of in 200 years.

Either they are trying to help us or they are using us.
Which do you think it is?
A. A. Milne

Next