Music That Presses Your Button

Writer

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 pm » by FearNot

Despite all the mainstream generic crap that floods the music industry about break ups, getting wasted and mindless topics, there seems to be a surge of new music touching on topics that the general DTV population are most interested in. Topics such as haarp, chemtrails, banksters, MK ultra, seceret space programs and so many others that stem further than your general "anti establiment" type music . Alot of it is about treating the planet fairly and getting back to you human roots aswell. Here are a few bands (new and older) that I've been listening to. Im interested in seeing what other people who visit this site are listening to!! Add to the list!

Gojira
Monuments
Meshuggah
TesseracT
The HAARP Machine
Elitist
The Empire Shall Fall
The Contortionist
Glass Cloud
The Ocean
Skyharbor

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 10:59 pm » by 99socks

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 pm » by FearNot

Wow that's one big mess of too many YouTube videos. Thanks but I'm not interested in a single song from a band. I'm looking more for bands who use these subjects as a constant theme from album to album, throughout the entire album.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 11:47 pm » by 99socks

:bang;
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 am » by Lucidlemondrop

smiled
a
little

lol
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:45 am » by E6722maj

i listen to a hugely wide range and variety of musical stylings. anything as long as it's not crap

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 3:55 am » by 44z44

I posted a similar music thread few week's back and that hitler DTV mod deleted it.

:roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 am » by Lucidlemondrop

:hugging:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 am » by Domeika

FearNot wrote:Despite all the mainstream generic crap that floods the music industry about break ups, getting wasted and mindless topics, there seems to be a surge of new music touching on topics that the general DTV population are most interested in. Topics such as haarp, chemtrails, banksters, MK ultra, seceret space programs and so many others that stem further than your general "anti establiment" type music . Alot of it is about treating the planet fairly and getting back to you human roots aswell. Here are a few bands (new and older) that I've been listening to. Im interested in seeing what other people who visit this site are listening to!! Add to the list!

Gojira
Monuments
Meshuggah
TesseracT
The HAARP Machine
Elitist
The Empire Shall Fall
The Contortionist
Glass Cloud
The Ocean
Skyharbor

If you are a music enthusiast then you must have some musical talents of your own. Please post, I'd be very interested in seeing that. There are more than a few musicians here and I'm sure they'd be interested as well.

Writer

PostWed Jan 09, 2013 5:08 am » by FearNot

Domeika wrote:
FearNot wrote:Despite all the mainstream generic crap that floods the music industry about break ups, getting wasted and mindless topics, there seems to be a surge of new music touching on topics that the general DTV population are most interested in. Topics such as haarp, chemtrails, banksters, MK ultra, seceret space programs and so many others that stem further than your general "anti establiment" type music . Alot of it is about treating the planet fairly and getting back to you human roots aswell. Here are a few bands (new and older) that I've been listening to. Im interested in seeing what other people who visit this site are listening to!! Add to the list!

Gojira
Monuments
Meshuggah
TesseracT
The HAARP Machine
Elitist
The Empire Shall Fall
The Contortionist
Glass Cloud
The Ocean
Skyharbor

If you are a music enthusiast then you must have some musical talents of your own. Please post, I'd be very interested in seeing that. There are more than a few musicians here and I'm sure they'd be interested as well.

Love making music! www.soundcloud.com/bryandes is where ive uploaded a few things ive been working on but it's pretty rough for now. I play didgeridoo, drums, bass, guitar (6 and 7 string), mandolin and some piano but the soundcloud is mostly heavier stuff. I was curious to see if there were any musical enthusiasts as well on here. Nothing like music with truthful messege.

PreviousNext