Music Video Banned for Exposing...

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 pm » by Harbin

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rap as a platform/format for political speech is an idea I am starting to warm up to.

I'll say it first so you don't have to:

"No shit Harbin, where have you been the last 30 years ?"

Thank you.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 4:05 pm » by Scouser012

It's actually a good song too.

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 pm » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rap as a platform/format for political speech is an idea I am starting to warm up to.

I'll say it first so you don't have to:

"No shit Harbin, where have you been the last 30 years ?"

Thank you.

...i really don't listen to much rap music , but that ain't bad at all....

.....it gets the word out... :mrcool:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm » by Stone069

I had been totally disregarding these type of videos, not being a big "fan" of "GANG" rap. I am ashamed of myself. We have ALL been trying to get the message out, and agonizing over -HOW?-. Use their methods! Music! This is a huge medium.

Thank you Harbin, granted it just happened to be this video I decided to click on, It was the right one. Music is definitely the way to start getting people to listen. When I was a kid, RAP was just starting, and has exploded in the 25 years since. I was one of those kids break-dancing on cardboard after school. When it took a gangster turn, I left it. I have always loved all music, my tastes run from Bobby Vinton and Bobby Goldsboro, to Iron Maiden and Mettallica, Grand Master Flash and Will Smith. I am listening and thinking about the 60's when all kinds of artists came out and spoke their minds. What a huge effect it had.

You have hit the nail on the head Harbin, and we have been missing a huge tool in the fight!

EDIT to add: just thought about my daughter sitting in front of her laptop for an hour writing out the words to songs on you tube. Powerful medium indeed! :bang;

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

This song has rap in it too, I only like the chorus in it

Immortal Technique is the rap artist in this:

ANONYMOUS - Illuminati (Song)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded by AnonJohn33 on Aug 11, 2011

Anonymous Speaks. We have a voice.

Two Anonymous emcees..

If you believe in our message, please share it with as much people as possible on all of the social networking sites.

DOWNLOAD SONG FREE HERE:
(Thanks to supporters, now unlimited downloads!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?o4l2dard8w1i80e

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 6:45 pm » by Eldorado

Scouser012 wrote:It's actually a good song too.

That's because it's HIP HOP not RAP.....Hip Hop came from the heart.....rap came from the vengeance of incarcerated men and women.

All portray unity, cultural progress, and a ton of other good moral issues, but the mainstream still has these guys flexing weapons and talking revolution......making you the pawn for their game, when they aren't going to organize JACK SHIT.

What you need is an Independent Broadcast Network, a series of channels put out there to counter the bullshit, and give up the 411 to the people, on a daily level. One for films, with the "Sneakers" line-up, then one for music, one for Indy News, one for documentaries.

What you need is DTV via cable and satellite, with a huge line-up of productions geared at removing the corruption in the world........Let's Go Live

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)