Muslim Gang Found Guilty Of Child Sex Crimes

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:01 am

PostWed May 09, 2012 2:20 am » by Cthulhu



Conspirator
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: canada

PostWed May 09, 2012 5:13 am » by Mydogma


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Flecktarn wrote:Nine men have been found guilty of being part of a child exploitation ring that groomed underage girls for sex by plying them with alcohol and drugs.
Eleven men were charged with a range of offences including sexual assault, trafficking and rape.
Their victims were as young as 13. One of the 13-year-olds became pregnant and had the child aborted.
Police said one girl was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night when she was drunk.
Five girls were "shared" by Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, Hamid Safi and a 59-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Liaquat Shah, 41, was cleared of sexual assault by the jury and was cleared of conspiracy after the jury was unable to agree a verdict and the prosecution offered no further evidence.
Qamar Shahzad, 30, was found not guilty of conspiracy.
It took the jury of three men and nine women 21 hours and 22 minutes to reach all their verdicts.
A tweet from BNP leader Nick Griffin almost caused the trial to collapse when it led to allegations of the jury having a "far-right bias".
The trial at Liverpool Crown Court took 11 weeks and heard from victims and the defendants themselves.
The prosecution's case was that the men worked together as a group to secure for themselves and others underage girls for sex.
The offences happened in and around Rochdale in 2008 and 2009.
It was claimed that the men drove the young girls around parts of Greater Manchester and delivered them to flats and houses where men were waiting to have sex with them.
Police said the victims were from "chaotic" and "council estate" backgrounds.
The girls were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people were seen to congregate, such as outside takeaways.
Some of the victims told the jury that they were threatened with violence if they did not submit to their demands.
They said they were lured in with free cigarettes, alcohol and food.
But some of the defendants told the court that the girls were willing participants, and were happy to have sex with the men in return for money.
Greater Manchester Police and the Crown Prosecution Service have apologised for failing to bring the case of the first victim to trial following her cry for help in August 2008.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission is spearheading an investigation into that botched inquiry .
The case has also raised racial tensions in the north-west - further heightened by far-right protests outside the court during the trial.
Commenting on the case, Greater Manchester Police Assistant Chief Constable Steve Heywood denied that it was about race.
He said: "It is not a racial issue. This is about adults preying on vulnerable young children. It just happens that in this particular area and time the demographics were that these were Asian men.
"However, in large parts of the country we are seeing on-street grooming, child sexual exploitation happening in each of our towns and it isn't about a race issue."
He added: "The street grooming issue is about vulnerability and who has access to that vulnerability."
A spokeswoman for the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre said child sexual exploitation spanned "all cultures and ethnicities".
One MP warned that blaming a particular race or religion for grooming young girls for sex risked opening up a "Pandora's box" over race relations.
Keith Vaz, chairman of the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee and Labour MP for Leicester East, said: "There is no excuse for this kind of criminality, whoever is involved in it, but I don't think it is a particular group of people, I don't think it's a particular race or religion.
"It's totally wrong to say that it is, because you open up a Pandora's box as far as race relations is concerned and I don't think that's necessarily what we want."
Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Manchester-based
moderate Muslim youth group, paid tribute to the bravery of the victims, adding: "Without their contribution justice would not have been possible."
He said: "Today's guilty verdicts are to be welcomed and I hope the message goes out
that if you engage in these crimes, you will be caught and brought to justice.
"These criminals have brought shame on themselves, their families and our community."
The men will be sentenced on Wednesday.
Image

castrate them with a blunt knife or a lump hammer :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:

Probably hiding behind their religion as good moslem dudes...Sick predatory hypcrites..

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone. But if someone puts his hand on your kids, send them to the cemetery."
Malcolm x...witha a slight change


wow..im not pro muslum anymore then pro christian...were these good practicing muslems or mulsem by birth and havent spent a moment of their life chatting to there god. nonetheless...do we really have to tagg such a horriffic thing to a religious thing...we dont say RC mobster charged with multiple slayings...or all the enormity of sex trafficing that happens by droves of unorthodox individuals...and to quote malcom x whilst tossing out general blanket statements...i am sure there are very good samoli people...i have yet to not find a good person in any sect...ive met a lot of scumbage white christian people(i can say that cuz im one)...but ive met a good bunch of christians too...maybe the world should addopt the amsterdam approach with sexuality...perhaps there would be less sexually messed up people...and just line up and shoot the scum that pimps...and draggs youth into a horror unimaginable...just my thots....
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostWed May 09, 2012 5:19 am » by mediasorcery


This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have
ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear.
Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this
email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.
A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a
number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people
were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward
fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed
the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one
of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority
just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us,
and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost
everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my
factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is
the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to
live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is
entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better,
and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the
globe in the name of Islam.


The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is
the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting
wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or
tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire
continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder,
or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is
the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims
and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to
become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent
majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in
peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of
about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant..
China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists
managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a
warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across
South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic
murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel,
and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not
be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our
powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of
points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their
silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak
up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and
find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have
begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs,
Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many
others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until
it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay
attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our
way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes
this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness
that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send
this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read
this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.

Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public
schools in Ontario ,and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was
removed (due to being so offensive?)

The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until
the fanatics move in. And we are silent -





i got this email the other day, interesting theory, have a read and see what you think.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: canada

PostWed May 09, 2012 5:51 am » by Mydogma


mediasorcery wrote:This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have
ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear.
Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this
email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.
A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a
number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people
were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward
fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed
the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one
of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority
just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us,
and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost
everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my
factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is
the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to
live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is
entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better,
and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the
globe in the name of Islam.


The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is
the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting
wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or
tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire
continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder,
or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is
the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims
and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to
become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent
majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in
peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of
about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant..
China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists
managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a
warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across
South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic
murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel,
and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not
be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our
powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of
points: Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their
silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak
up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and
find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have
begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs,
Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many
others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until
it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay
attention to the only group that counts - the fanatics who threaten our
way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes
this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness
that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send
this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read
this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.

Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public
schools in Ontario ,and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was
removed (due to being so offensive?)

The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until
the fanatics move in. And we are silent -





i got this email the other day, interesting theory, have a read and see what you think.


the writer has some great points...i think we need to be vocal and not just post our disbeliefs on forums like these and post in the mainstream blogs as well...before we loose the rights too...at this time in our strange future that time could be anytime...where he looses me is when he/she fails to adress the key point to every war that has existed...they all need money...who has been fueling the wars...not the islamic people i am sure...more the haliburtons of the world the criminal banking cartel...without money...no war...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:46 pm

PostWed May 09, 2012 6:17 am » by Haansolo


Its a form of jihad ,they take your children because we are at war with there countries!
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:16 am

PostWed May 09, 2012 7:32 am » by mediasorcery


actually, i believe theyre all guilty, the oil sheiks too, they fund wars just as much as the west, =

its not really about muslim v christian v jew.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7329
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed May 09, 2012 8:20 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Mydogma wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Flecktarn wrote:Nine men have been found guilty of being part of a child exploitation ring that groomed underage girls for sex by plying them with alcohol and drugs.
Eleven men were charged with a range of offences including sexual assault, trafficking and rape.
Their victims were as young as 13. One of the 13-year-olds became pregnant and had the child aborted.
Police said one girl was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night when she was drunk.
Five girls were "shared" by Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, Hamid Safi and a 59-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Liaquat Shah, 41, was cleared of sexual assault by the jury and was cleared of conspiracy after the jury was unable to agree a verdict and the prosecution offered no further evidence.
Qamar Shahzad, 30, was found not guilty of conspiracy.
It took the jury of three men and nine women 21 hours and 22 minutes to reach all their verdicts.
A tweet from BNP leader Nick Griffin almost caused the trial to collapse when it led to allegations of the jury having a "far-right bias".
The trial at Liverpool Crown Court took 11 weeks and heard from victims and the defendants themselves.
The prosecution's case was that the men worked together as a group to secure for themselves and others underage girls for sex.
The offences happened in and around Rochdale in 2008 and 2009.
It was claimed that the men drove the young girls around parts of Greater Manchester and delivered them to flats and houses where men were waiting to have sex with them.
Police said the victims were from "chaotic" and "council estate" backgrounds.
The girls were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people were seen to congregate, such as outside takeaways.
Some of the victims told the jury that they were threatened with violence if they did not submit to their demands.
They said they were lured in with free cigarettes, alcohol and food.
But some of the defendants told the court that the girls were willing participants, and were happy to have sex with the men in return for money.
Greater Manchester Police and the Crown Prosecution Service have apologised for failing to bring the case of the first victim to trial following her cry for help in August 2008.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission is spearheading an investigation into that botched inquiry .
The case has also raised racial tensions in the north-west - further heightened by far-right protests outside the court during the trial.
Commenting on the case, Greater Manchester Police Assistant Chief Constable Steve Heywood denied that it was about race.
He said: "It is not a racial issue. This is about adults preying on vulnerable young children. It just happens that in this particular area and time the demographics were that these were Asian men.
"However, in large parts of the country we are seeing on-street grooming, child sexual exploitation happening in each of our towns and it isn't about a race issue."
He added: "The street grooming issue is about vulnerability and who has access to that vulnerability."
A spokeswoman for the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre said child sexual exploitation spanned "all cultures and ethnicities".
One MP warned that blaming a particular race or religion for grooming young girls for sex risked opening up a "Pandora's box" over race relations.
Keith Vaz, chairman of the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee and Labour MP for Leicester East, said: "There is no excuse for this kind of criminality, whoever is involved in it, but I don't think it is a particular group of people, I don't think it's a particular race or religion.
"It's totally wrong to say that it is, because you open up a Pandora's box as far as race relations is concerned and I don't think that's necessarily what we want."
Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Manchester-based
moderate Muslim youth group, paid tribute to the bravery of the victims, adding: "Without their contribution justice would not have been possible."
He said: "Today's guilty verdicts are to be welcomed and I hope the message goes out
that if you engage in these crimes, you will be caught and brought to justice.
"These criminals have brought shame on themselves, their families and our community."
The men will be sentenced on Wednesday.
Image

castrate them with a blunt knife or a lump hammer :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:

Probably hiding behind their religion as good moslem dudes...Sick predatory hypcrites..

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone. But if someone puts his hand on your kids, send them to the cemetery."
Malcolm x...witha a slight change


wow..im not pro muslum anymore then pro christian...were these good practicing muslems or mulsem by birth and havent spent a moment of their life chatting to there god. nonetheless...do we really have to tagg such a horriffic thing to a religious thing...we dont say RC mobster charged with multiple slayings...or all the enormity of sex trafficing that happens by droves of unorthodox individuals...and to quote malcom x whilst tossing out general blanket statements...i am sure there are very good samoli people...i have yet to not find a good person in any sect...ive met a lot of scumbage white christian people(i can say that cuz im one)...but ive met a good bunch of christians too...maybe the world should addopt the amsterdam approach with sexuality...perhaps there would be less sexually messed up people...and just line up and shoot the scum that pimps...and draggs youth into a horror unimaginable...just my thots....

Firstly what blanket statement, secondly your quote above, why are you apologising for making it and saying that you have a rght to do so as you are white christian, everyone has the right to make that statement if that is what they believe, thirdly, go back a few posts and see one of my other posts where Imake this comment...''the only brush anybody should be tarred with is the paedo brush...The only thing Ifind strange is that if it had been a white gang they surely wouldnt have headlined it as a christian gang... Yeah it will cause more hate which willbe fanned by the BNP and its offshoot cronies''

If you wish to quote me please do so in context, Also if there is any underlying insinuation that my comments are racist in any manner you are only proving the fact that you dont know... Also I was not tossing out any statements, the article in question was from mainstream media and not my opinion,just information and although it is from the main stream media the abuse is rooted in fact so is not ''tossed'' about anywhere ...and as I stated it was a modified quote from Malcolm x in which I said that if anybody puts their hands on your kids then send them to the cemetery...a metaphor :headscratch:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2354
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Chillin with Buckaroo Banzai in the 8th dimension

PostWed May 09, 2012 8:35 am » by One-23


It,s sickening to think that these tards are even allowed to breathe the same air as us. I used to live in rochdale a few years back and they all come from an area called Deeplish. Rochdale has a massive gypsy community and I,m sure they would of had a big part of bringing these :censored: to justice. I don't thiknk this just be turned into a race issue, the mainstream media love provoking tensions because the escalating violence that follows sells news.

Morning Bro and no she aint kicked me out of bed :flop:
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7329
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed May 09, 2012 8:39 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Cageyone23 wrote:It,s sickening to think that these tards are even allowed to breathe the same air as us. I used to live in rochdale a few years back and they all come from an area called Deeplish. Rochdale has a massive gypsy community and I,m sure they would of had a big part of bringing these :censored: to justice. I don't thiknk this just be turned into a race issue, the mainstream media love provoking tensions because the escalating violence that follows sells news.

Morning Bro and no she aint kicked me out of bed :flop:


Agered bro and when riots do kick off the media will be the first to point the direction towards a particular ethnic group, depending on whether its fashionable or not...top of the morning to you also...Did paddy ever resurface?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2354
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Chillin with Buckaroo Banzai in the 8th dimension

PostWed May 09, 2012 8:43 am » by One-23


No sight or sound :mrcool:
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook