Muslim leaders issue a fatwa against anyone living on MARS

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 10:04 pm » by One-23

Don't mean to offend anyone, but this is fucking ridiculous, don't they already know it's too late :mrgreen:

A Fatwa has been issued against living on Mars by clerics who say that trying to set up home there would be un-Islamic.

The fatwa – or ruling – was issued by the General Authority of Islamic Affairs and Endowment (GAIAE) in the UAE after the Mars One organisation announced that it would try and establish a permanent human settlement on Mars.

The committee argued that an attempt to dwell on the planet would be so hazardous as to be suicidal and killing oneself is not permitted by Islam. :headscratch:

Source http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... there.html

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 11:35 pm » by Shemagh

Lol! I imagine that an awful lot of Muslims around the world are cringing at this one. No religion on the planet has control over it's more extremist elements, the problem that the Muslims have is that THEIR extremists are the most vocal.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 pm » by Sevens

The so called religion is dying and the more it goes through its death pangs the more focal and violent it becomes. It cannot demonstrate the truth by the fruits and witness and it is not the destiny of man to be under ransom and spiritual bondage.

They have no idea what they talking about.

Even their followers are really questioning the whole ideal where they are moving on to greeener pastures beside still waters in truth that has and can further be demonstrated in truth, beauty and goodness in discovery and realization unto the Father of God and brotherhood of mankind in free will.
Last edited by Sevens on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am » by Slith

:alien51:

I think they should all go there and track down them infidels

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 12:06 am » by Sevens

hahaha

Mars is just a metaphor of those killer clerics and their murderous ideals, desolation. Their desolation is an abomination unto the Universal truth.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 12:19 am » by Noentry

Just what the Muslims needed more superheros making up dumb shit.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 am » by Opalserpent

Shemagh wrote:Lol! I imagine that an awful lot of Muslims around the world are cringing at this one. No religion on the planet has control over it's more extremist elements, the problem that the Muslims have is that THEIR extremists are the most vocal.

Yeah I agree. Ofcourse this would get publicity on the news vs evil rants of rabbi's against
christianity. Ohwell. :cheers:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 12:46 am » by Shemagh

Opalserpent wrote:
Shemagh wrote:Lol! I imagine that an awful lot of Muslims around the world are cringing at this one. No religion on the planet has control over it's more extremist elements, the problem that the Muslims have is that THEIR extremists are the most vocal.

Yeah I agree. Ofcourse this would get publicity on the news vs evil rants of rabbi's against
christianity. Ohwell. :cheers:

Oh well! indeed. Islam appears to be the big news story for the mass media, lets just forget about the rest.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 12:57 am » by Boondox681

well,apparently living in the 6th century is not as cool as i envisioned.

these people are not the crazy ones.
the crazy ones are anyone who thinks that these people can be reasoned with in any way.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 20, 2014 1:03 am » by The57ironman

Slith wrote::alien51:

I think they should all go there and track down them infidels

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Next