Muslim rip off

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 pm » by Phoenix rising

without wanting to sound rasist because im certainly not i would just like to highlight the fact that on christmas day muslim taxi drivers charge twice the fare even tho christmas isent their religious day, im sure if white or black taxi drivers did the same thing on Eid or other muslim days of religious importance then there would be racist undertones to the argument, once again it seems that what is good for one isent necessarily good for the other.

I can understand someone charging double the fare if its their religion but to be honest its just exploitation by folk it has nothing to do with.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm » by Kingdraco

we should make "holiday pay" on muslim holidays also,so all us non-muslims can profit as those fuckers do..I want holiday pay on ramahad,and every other fucking holiday they have.Double time and a half bitches,where's the equality????

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 11:08 pm » by Thepassenger

I have received many a free cab ride by just being nice to people... nothing exchanged just good conversation,... now that all cabs are kinda automated to the point where an outside source computer sets prices based on consumer buying habit algorithms, I think those days are long behind me lol
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Initiate

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 11:18 pm » by Bilbow

its probably company policy

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm » by Shemagh

bilbow wrote:its probably company policy

You are correct, Holiday's, Bank Holiday's even Sunday's taxi drivers in Britain charge extra as a matter of policy.