Muslim thugs: 'Kill the white bitch' racist attackers freed

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 9:44 am » by Fatdogmendoza

dlslith wrote:
44z44 wrote:
opalserpent wrote:I agree with Kayla's post also i think any religion has its young offenders. This is disclose.tv not Racehate.tv. Anyone posting this kind of crap has an agenda or is a hasbara. Id love to post videos all day on settler aggression in occupied palestine. Makes this look like playschool.

:clapper:
Clue of racists in dtv=the o-p,spocky with grandkids who are halfblack,crisfyfyi the edl member,i think 2020 blind vision and theres more.

nah man, none of the above. You're looking for things that aren't there

I hate work. Does that make me a racist?

I agree with dlsith on this particular point.. Because somebody raises an issue for debate does not mean that they believe in that particular issue they raise...Some of the issues raised by spock get my back up but in order for debate on certain issues a devils advocate is some times needed... The problem is that most people are not thick skinned enough to breach these subjects and so they stay as taboo subjects... When I was a kid people would sometimes ask the stupidist of questions....' if there was a war between blacks and whites who would you fight for?' My answer used to be ' fuck off you idiot..........
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 am » by Slith

Well put Fatdog :clapper:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 am » by E6722maj

"the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea's partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack"

the fact that the attackers were left able to walk shows, to me, that the boyfriend showed remarkable restraint

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 12:47 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Im sorry but hopefully being an intelligent man I wont automatically put together what could be a misleading headline and a few pictures to gleam the truth of what may have happenned....

I think there is probably a lot more to this story than has been reported, which could lead to a very misleading conclusion..Take alook at the video and make your own conclusions...maybe it was as simple as was reported.......

Sorry I cant seem to embed it

http://www.bartamaha.com/?p=49654

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 12:58 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

And just to give the pot a good stir...

1. the girl on the bus has been charged under U.K Law with racist behaviour but people are still claiming she wasnt being rascist but bigoted....semantics at the very least..

2. The somali girls have been found guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm but not a rascist crime but the headline on this thread reads........ Muslim thugs: 'Kill the white bitch' racist attackers freed....

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 1:00 pm » by Spock

Here are the facts, regardless of any other information not given in the story. This was a racially motivated hate crime fueled by alcohol. The judge was way too lenient on the perpetrators, most likely because of his liberal views on this sort of issue.

I don't care if the women were on acid or baby aspirin, their action was fueled by racism as much as anything they put into their system.

It was a racist hate crime and is, without reservation, "More Black Thuggery". Has nothing to do with religion or islam, as for all the black women knew, the white woman could have been muslim herself, I don't think they took the time to ask what religion she was while they were pulling her hair out, kicking her and calling her a white bitch.

No sugar coating this one. More Black Thuggery. Would you have any reservation about it being race driven if 3 whites girls pounded a single black woman, unprovoked, calling her a black slag?

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 1:05 pm » by Spock

fatdogmendoza wrote:And just to give the pot a good stir...

1. the girl on the bus has been charged under U.K Law with racist behaviour but people are still claiming she wasnt being rascist but bigoted....semantics at the very least..

2. The somali girls have been found guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm but not a rascist crime but the headline on this thread reads........ Muslim thugs: 'Kill the white bitch' racist attackers freed....

Yes, semantics maybe, however, the white woman didn't physically attack anyone, and nobody is justifying her behavior and these 2 cases are not in anyway related to each other except for the country they occurred in. But to tell you the truth, her anger is warranted if this is the type of justice this behavior gets in her country, though she was voicing it to innocent people fueled by her own bigotry. The judge in the Somali girl case, is doing nothing but fueling racial division, by not swiftly punishing the action. A product of liberal bias.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 1:17 pm » by Toxic32

Just take a look at this. Coming soon to a place near you. :think:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a4a_1323238267
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 1:20 pm » by Xxerse

There is no way multiculturalism can work. Maybe between people in Europe and even that is difficult.
Multiculturalism and tolerance are only forms of oppression. Your government mocks you and you deserve it so stop complaining.
You are delighted to eat the crap they feed you on the floor and you deserve to be beaten, robbed, raped and humiliated by the muslim retarded animals they welcome in the country.
Is you that in your insolence think you deserve better and you are superior. Stop fooling yourselves and watch the truth: you are nothing, you, as a nation, as a race, as a culture and even as a species are NOTHING. They will wipe your memory out of history with the help of these animals brought from India, Asia and Africa.

When i see UK condemning EU and doing everything for it to fall apart, when i see your PMs helping all the corporate thieves to take over the world i feel mad. But i feel a bit better seeing that is only a small group taking advantage on this. You will wake up when your black muslim neighbour will kick you out in the street because he wants your house. But then is going to be too late.

PreviousNext