Muslim Tries to Bomb Obama’s Hometown

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 am » by *WillEase*

What with a worldwide epic case of Muslims misunderstanding their peaceful religion, sooner or later one of them was bound to try and misunderstand the wholly peaceful nature of Islam in Obama’s own backyard.

Undercover FBI agents arrested an 18-year-old American man who tried to detonate what he believed was a car bomb outside a downtown Chicago bar, federal prosecutors said Saturday.

Adel Daoud, a U.S. citizen from the Chicago suburb of Hillside, was arrested Friday night in an undercover operation in which agents pretending to be terrorists provided him with a phony car bomb.

I wonder why he chose a bar. So far popular targets of Muslim terrorist attacks have included synagogues, a Christmas tree lighting, Christmas flights and a showing of the Lion King.

The pattern here is that Islam hates other religions and people having fun.

Progs will of course complain that Abel Daoud was never really a threat until the FBI arranged for him to become a threat, his lawyer will appeal to the judge and the judge will reject any terrorism charges and Abel will change his name to Cain and be out plotting to bomb bars in 2-3 years.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfiel ... -hometown/
and
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 2344.story

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 am » by *WillEase*

September 15, 2012 (HILLSIDE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Counterterrorism agents for the FBI on Saturday night said that they had been working for nearly a year on the case of a west suburban man who planned a personal jihad aimed at killing as many Americans as possible in a "Muslim terrorist attack."

•DOCUMENT: Criminal complaint against Adel Daoud
http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/document ... plaint.pdf

Adel Daoud, 18, of Hillside, was initially detected as a potential threat in Oct. 2011, according to federal agents who make routine patrols of jihadist internet chat rooms.

The FBI made contact with Daoud using undercover operatives, according to an affidavit filed Saturday in federal court. The teenager, an American citizen, is accused of plotting an attack during the past few months.

He provided FBI informants with a list of potential targets in metro Chicago according to the FBI, including military recruiting centers, bars, malls, and other tourist attractions.

"Look how scared they would be" Daoud said referring to Americans after such an attack states the affidavit. Many of the conversations leading up to the teenagers arrest were recorded, according to agents.

In perhaps the most jarring aspect of this case, federal authorities say that Daoud relied on a magazine produced and distributed by al Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula. The publication, Inspire, was first revealed by the ABC7 I-Team as a virtual manual for budding terrorists.

"The point is in this magazine they encourage Muslims in the West especially in the USA to attack IN America" stated Daoud in one post to a jihadist web site. "i hate the oppression of the USA and i would love to do something that would hurt it from the inside (sic.)"

As the I-Team reported two years ago, Inspire magazine featured the Chicago skyline as a backdrop for an article encouraging "personal jihad." Among the techniques recommended to would-be jihadists was the use of vehicles to ram and kill pedestrians on downtown street corners.

The magazine also provided recipes for car bombs and instructions on how to effectively carry out such attacks on U.S. soil.

The weapons of mass destruction charge against Daoud states that he opted to detonate a vehicle bomb near a downtown Chicago nightclub because we "won't kill any Muslims for sure" due to liquor sales at the site. Alcohol consumption is prohibited under Islamic law.

"It's a bar, it's a liquor store, it's a concert. All in one bundle" Daoud is quoted as having told FBI operatives.

Finally, federal investigators say that "Daoud brought up the question of how they could make sure the bombing would be known as 'a Muslim terrorist attack'."

It was determined that a statement would be issued after the attack on "behalf of Al-Qaeda," stating that "we are responsible for this attack."

And the statement would conclude "that if the United States does not stop killing [Muslims] ...more attacks will come."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sectio ... id=8812272

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 am » by 44z44

Image-There you go will.

:roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 am » by 420milehigh

okay, Obama hasn't proven he is even a legit citizen and sheriff joe arpaio proved his birth certificate is a fraudulent federal document... this guy should already be impeached but ignorant masses stop that from happening.... the guy is an obvious patsy, just like the batman shooting and the seik temple shooting... come on guys get with the program, this guy is fricken crazy, look up NDAA or enemy ex-patriation law or how he is gonna arrest people if they don't have their RFID chip... just to name a few

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 am » by Seahawk

willease666 wrote:Image

What with a worldwide epic case of Muslims misunderstanding their peaceful religion, sooner or later one of them was bound to try and misunderstand the wholly peaceful nature of Islam in Obama’s own backyard.

Undercover FBI agents arrested an 18-year-old American man who tried to detonate what he believed was a car bomb outside a downtown Chicago bar, federal prosecutors said Saturday.

Adel Daoud, a U.S. citizen from the Chicago suburb of Hillside, was arrested Friday night in an undercover operation in which agents pretending to be terrorists provided him with a phony car bomb.

I wonder why he chose a bar. So far popular targets of Muslim terrorist attacks have included synagogues, a Christmas tree lighting, Christmas flights and a showing of the Lion King.

Progs will of course complain that Abel Daoud was never really a threat until the FBI arranged for him to become a threat, his lawyer will appeal to the judge and the judge will reject any terrorism charges and Abel will change his name to Cain and be out plotting to bomb bars in 2-3 years.

and

Why is there a picture of an exploded car bomb accompanying this story? Wow! There was no explosion, was there? Or am I missing something?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:43 am » by *WillEase*

Seahawk100 wrote:
willease666 wrote:Image

and

Why is there a picture of an exploded car bomb accompanying this story? Wow! There was no explosion, was there? Or am I missing something?

I just posted the picture that went with the article.
That's a good question...I'll do a little more digging. :look:

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 am » by The57ironman

Seahawk100 wrote:

....'cause it came from the MSM....?.... :peep:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 5:57 am » by *WillEase*

So good a question in fact that...