Muslims defy outdoor prayer ban on Paris sidewalks

Initiate

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 8:46 pm » by abdullha14

PARIS -- Hundreds of Muslims defied a French ban on outdoor prayer -- which came into force Friday --and took to the streets and sidewalks of Paris to pray.
The French government announced Thursday it was banning praying outside, with officials pledging to enforce the ban from Friday.

But 200 Muslims ignored the ban and prayed on the streets in the neighborhood of La Goutte d'Or, Le Parisien newspaper reported.

French interior minister Claude Gueant said he had nothing against Islam but wanted it out of the public eye because France was a secular state.

He added, "Street prayers must stop because they hurt the feelings of many of our compatriots who are shocked by the occupation of the public space for a religious practice."

Although officials would persuade people to pray in mosques, Muslims who continued to pray in the street would be arrested, Gueant warned.

The ban angered French Muslim leaders who said Muslims only prayed outdoors because of a lack of space in mosques in France....
nypost.com

Initiate

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm » by abdullha14

FRENCH ARAB SPRING? Muslim asslifters threaten to destroy Paris because of recent ban on praying in the streets
Muslim thugs and welfare recipients take to the streets to protest how oppressed they are in France and promise to pick up arms and blow everything up while chanting “Allahu Akbar” and “Death to the Jews.”

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 pm » by Flecktarn

no way i missed a oppertunity to sell my religious toys ,they would love these what with Christmas coming up ,, :lol:

i guess im getting a fatwa and damned for eternity for Christmas
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 am » by abdullha14

Very disturbing video of Muslim violence and brutality against France and French citizens.

Upload to Disclose.tv

France is probably the worst affected of all western nations by immigration, since it is on the brink of losing its European identity to the insistent Muslims increasing in numbers within French borders. As they grow in population, they come to believe they can impose the will of Islam on the French people, and when they don’t get their way, they often resort to violence.

Marseilles is now 30-40% Muslim. Excessive violence, riots, and rapes are turning it into a third world city in the heart of Europe.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 am » by Newearthman

Initiate

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 1:25 am » by abdullha14

Marseille has been an absolute hellhole for a long while,. Brussels is another one , but places such as Rotterdam and Malmo are as bad if not worse. not to mention the rape epidemic in oslo

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 1:51 am » by Boondox681

most people would have enough respect for themselves and others to just simply pray at home or at a house of worship.

most people.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 am » by abdullha14

they dont respect nada, for tham praying in the streets is a show of force, that is if you can call head banging and ass lifting praying
take that away from tham and its like you declared war on tham

its their way (sharia) or the high way

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 am » by 99socks

Zin, Zaff just owned you. :owned:

edit: I may just tweet my prayers though...
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostSat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 am » by abdullha14

the western wall is a place of worship, people go there to pray for a reson because thats what its for

the musslims in france block entire streets in paris and elewhere, and do there head banging and ass lifting in public area's as they are being accompanied by loud speakers and an imam that makes sure that the entire city will hear his allha hu akbar screams into the microphone

get the point now?

Next