MUST SEE image of an alien spaceship leaked on NASA server!?

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 2:21 pm » by Nickelson

nihilgeist wrote:Perhaps I'm stating the obvious, but the photograph in the video is not the same as the photo on NASA's website. Both have "unusual" but different objects being displayed.

That's why I popped up the video as well. The object in the video seems larger than the object(s) in the picture, but both are "unusual" indeed.

Hope to see more and maybe clearer pictures on this.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 2:41 pm » by Nickelson

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here's another video shot from the same shuttle and also near the Hubble.

Apparently this camera is outside the vessel, so reflection in that case is out of the question. If you look closely to this video, you can clearly see these objects are outside the vessel.

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov

Super Moderator

PostThu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm » by Seahawk

Very nice, Nicholson. Great work, as usual.

I must say, as some of you may or may not have noticed, my standard and usual interest in this subject, and posting on it- because of regular and constant disappointment- has waned to nil. Looking up to the heavens, and being engrossed in them on a nightly basis, had ceased to occurr. My gradual disappointment became so great, that I even stopped- completely- visiting two of my favorite threads- Kris75's "NASA images Earthsized...Corona Sun," and Maduk's "Gigantic Motherships...near Saturn." I will return to them to see what I have missed.

Not that it matters to anyone- or should- I must thank you and Badger, for refreshing and renewing my inherent interest in this greatly intrigueing subject.

Cheers to you both, and thank you. It's "good to be back."

Hawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:29 pm » by Nickelson

seahawk100 wrote:Very nice, Nicholson. Great work, as usual.

I must say, as some of you may or may not have noticed, my standard and usual interest in this subject, and posting on it- because of regular and constant disappointment- has waned to nil. Looking up to the heavens, and being engrossed in them on a nightly basis, had ceased to occurr. My gradual disappointment became so great, that I even stopped- completely- visiting two of my favorite threads- Kris75's "NASA images Earthsized...Corona Sun," and Maduk's "Gigantic Motherships...near Saturn." I will return to them to see what I have missed.

Not that it matters to anyone- or should- I must thank you and Badger, for refreshing and renewing my inherent interest in this greatly intrigueing subject.

Cheers to you both, and thank you. It's "good to be back."

Hawk

:flop: Must say some pictures or video's are inexplicable, just like this one.

This might as well be IT and it will pass us like it never happened, because there is not attention for it.

I would like to see the other thread on the mysterious objects captured by the NASA cameras, do you have any idea, where I can find this thread? Perhaps we can find similarities with this "object".

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 4:57 pm » by Nickelson

I think these are ones of those pictures being uploaded on the thread on UFO's on NASA pictures, this also is a cut out from a original NASA picture, there are lots of them and the still aren't inexplicable in any way.

I hope someone has that thread which I am referring to in mind. The thread started somewhere in August 2009 I think.

This is some weird stuff and NASA is getting sloppy with their information lately.

Initiate

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:01 pm » by zionslion

when was the photo in the original post taken?

also, if you zoom into the ship in the original post you can see a top portion. i think it look slike the photo just posted here

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:08 pm » by Nickelson

zionslion wrote:when was the photo in the original post taken?

also, if you zoom into the ship in the original post you can see a top portion. i think it look slike the photo just posted here

If you follow this link you find the original picture and besides that lots of other pictures.

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/L ... ze=1199613

I'm not sure when the original picture was taken, but it was not long ago. Maybe during the last repair mission on the Hubble?

I to see similarity in those pictures and I would like to see more on this, but unfortunately I cannot find the thread with all these pictures anymore.

But YES I see similarity as well and who knows, maybe we're getting somewhere on this.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:11 pm » by Nickelson

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lots of different objects and in many more shapes appeared.

This video shows us some crazy stuff. Lots of those pictures you see were brought up here as well some time ago.

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 5:15 pm » by Germanpils

Google says NO

GermanPils wrote:This image is a Photoshop image ! :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_basraNod1Ms/S ... 3_Edit.JPG

... its name is "...edit...jpg" and it is full of reflection-crap .
Verification completed. This picture belongs in the category HOAX.

OMFG, cant believe this ignorance & stupidity !

first off: of course its a photoshop image!

WHY?
because they ZOOMED & sharpened it THROUGH PHOTOSHOP

second off:
OF COURSE its NAME is EDIT, anyone can change the name AFTER
the EDITOR ZOOMED the OBJECT & SHARPENED it !!!!!

third: Your STUPID !

get on your desktop, select a folder, try to change its name, once its done,

the folder is STILL the ORIGINAL HUH?

PLEASE, THINK, AND WHILE THINKING, USE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE POSTING
COMPLETE BULLSHIT !!!

ALADIN, you seriously cant recycle the amount of crap you post more often and often !!!
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostThu May 06, 2010 7:53 pm » by Nickelson

Thanks for the info guys.

Lets wait and see what comes next.

PreviousNext