Muzzie Swipes Crown Jewels

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

The ultimate limousine liberal do-gooders got robbed. They were robbed by a Somali who they welcomed into their household.

What will it take for the Swedes to wake up? If this doesn't teach them a lesson, what will?
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 7:16 pm » by Thor

Serves them right! Not that they will LEARN anything.

I fell sorry for the patriots over there, must be hard...

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 7:25 pm » by Tuor10

I must admit to having a deep hatred Somali's. I once battered one for spitting at my then pregnant wife, a few years ago in Woolwich SE London. My misses bumped into the skinny savage by mistake, and he decided to spit in her face. He would have probably hit her too if I had not smashed my mobile into the side of his ugly savage face.

I would have taken his head as a trophy if the law wasn't so touchy about such things.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm » by Phaeton

'Muzzie..'

You're such a primitive sad little cracker. :flop:

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm » by Jet17

any person who spits on a person either deserves the Im going to kill you look. or a punch right in the nose.

as for the hatred of people because of a bad apple.... tisk tisk!
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 02, 2012 8:05 pm » by Tuor10

Jet17 wrote:any person who spits on a person either deserves the Im going to kill you look. or a punch right in the nose.

as for the hatred of people because of a bad apple.... tisk tisk!

There is more where they are concerned. Since their arrival on British shores, they have endeavoured to turn every place they have been dwelling into the shitholes' they left behind. The have caused the crime rates to soar, and have brought a sadistic nature to gang warfare.
Their feral behaviour, and general lack of regard for those who welcomed them, is worthy of my hatred. I'm sure there are one or two who display characteristics worthy of praise; but I haven't met any.

I won't apologies for my comments if they offend.