My 1st ufo photo Birmingham, Kingstanding, UK

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 6:55 pm » by Sketchsi

Ok, before you look at the photos id like you to know the story behind it. I was looking at the wall thinking about drawing spaceships and alies on there. It was a beautiful day and to be honest I was looking at the wall for half an hour, thinking about it. I walked over and took a picture of it. I looked at my picture a few days later and spotted the ufo. I certaintly dont remember seeing that in the sky.

Also there is a person on this site named guisdude who will stop at nothing to ridicule me and basically take the piss. He appears on every post I write telling people to ignore me etc, so do me a favour and ignore him.

These photos are exclusive to this site and if anybody can clean them up and zoom in for me it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Conspirator

PostTue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

strange, nice art work tho

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm » by Crusader

Dont take Gius to heart, he is at a difficult age so dont take it personally. As for your picture I cannot say it looks a bit ballon like to me, but could not get a clear enough picture when zoomed in ah well. As for drawing on the wall, is it your wall to draw on? is that your art that we can see? do you think everyone that lives around you will think it enhances the neighbourhood?
All the best
Crusader
Regular is not a unit of measure

Super Moderator

PostTue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm » by -Marduk-

sketchsi wrote:Ok, before you look at the photos id like you to know the story behind it. I was looking at the wall thinking about drawing spaceships and alies on there. It was a beautiful day and to be honest I was looking at the wall for half an hour, thinking about it. I walked over and took a picture of it. I looked at my picture a few days later and spotted the ufo. I certaintly dont remember seeing that in the sky.

Also there is a person on this site named guisdude who will stop at nothing to ridicule me and basically take the piss. He appears on every post I write telling people to ignore me etc, so do me a favour and ignore him.

These photos are exclusive to this site and if anybody can clean them up and zoom in for me it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Your images look exactly like the images Toxic posted in his thread.

Its a bird bro. 8-)
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue May 10, 2011 8:13 pm » by Giusdude

Pp
sketchsi wrote:Ok, before you look at the photos id like you to know the story behind it. I was looking at the wall thinking about drawing spaceships and alies on there. It was a beautiful day and to be honest I was looking at the wall for half an hour, thinking about it. I walked over and took a picture of it. I looked at my picture a few days later and spotted the ufo. I certaintly dont remember seeing that in the sky.

Hey, that's offensive man......
Im deeply hurt now.....
I almost feel shedding a tear or two.
I did not ridicule you with my words, ever.
I used your own words for that. I simply took whatever you said and reposted it. So if that brought you ridicule, you need some introspection.....
Lol.
Anyways, nice seagull you caught there.
And do the cops know that you have been putting graffiti on your mom's house?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue May 10, 2011 10:33 pm » by Temps13

it looks like a rough area where you live.. my advice..get a tripod & a decent zoom & keep at it man..
Oh yeah & watch out for iridium satellites,which can even change direction & glow up & shit..(still film them though in case)
go out in the hour after dark init
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 12:30 am » by Pavmas

Hey mate im in Yardley Birmingham an I saw the same and ran in to get the camera but my wife had took the battery out to charge it and cant remember where she put it.

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 2:14 am » by Acee22

image not showing error
but would like to ad saw 1 last night 2nd in 7 years 1st in day
all good i think ?