My Belief about the Alien/Abduction phenomina

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 11:03 am » by Whiteknight2000

It seems that the abduction phenomena is real. The evidence is right in front of us.

However I have also heard that whoever the abductee's are Alien/Human they can trick the human mind into believing they are somewhere else or someone else.

Could it be possible that the Aliens are infact humans disguised as aliens? That way the humans can get away with doing experiments on human. Harmful and painful experiments, and of course growing a Breed of Alien preparing for some false flag attack???

It's possible because A doctor looked into this and it seems she has really pissed off a few people because she was threatened, and of course died of a cancer very quickly.

I think there's a possibility that secret Military underground bases are adbucting humans and messing around with people's mind, and disgusing themselves as Aliens. Or it could be something else.

Because that way they can get away with anything. And people think they are Aliens, and that is not the duristiction of the police or governments.

Think about it. However the oppossite could be the case. Either way I think it should be really looked into.

Stay focussed, keep any eye out for EVERYTHING. Observe everything and you might notice something odd.

Because I also believe there is technology out there that can manipulate our own thoughts making us think we are somewhere else entirely.

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 11:11 am » by Vertigo

hmm greys as avatars for all kind of messed up stuff?! some may call them bio drones...in every direction you look we are the cattle... and by now they even can tell the truth and no one would believe it because of all the disinfo and conspiracy's... maybe thats the reason all those websites still working... well i guess we all die stupid huh?!

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 11:23 am » by Whiteknight2000

I believe there is alot more to it than meets the eye..

I think all the stories and fairy tales we have heard as a kid might have some truth to it. I believe there are beings that can operate beyond our own beliefs and could very well be human beings like us who have stumbled across power we can bearly dream of.

A friend of mine has a stalker that can go inside her head and look into their own dreams, and I've heard of stories that people saw a grey and touched her chest. It floated to the end of the room, and at the last momment turned into a witch.

Could it be possible that anyone or anything could change their shape and look practically just like anything and trick us? For example demons? And the only reason we are alive is because they feed on our emotions? Example negative emotions. Why do you think mainstream media is 90% negative? Why do you think we are all kept in fear 24/7? Why are we all walking around like drones and robots???? Because I'm seeing all of us as Bee's.

I'm noticing that when I started observing everything. Its strange.

It could very well be a possibility and I'm begining to believe that anything is possible.

Why do you think that mainstream media makes anyone who believes in this stuff crazy? Because in reality it is all REAL.

Miracles and Supernatural things happen all the time, and we don't even know about it. Mainstream media refuses to publish stories about it unless of course it sounds really crazy. What if that is the biggest disinfo of the century.

Non fiction is really fiction. It is a possibility.

And also the food we eat, the food we drink, everything we consume has poison in it, or something in there that could make us sick, or die. And isn't in our best interest.

As soon as I went kocher and started consuming what I should be consuming I lost 5 kg in 1 month. My awareness increased, and I felt much better and happier. Sugar, and processed foods is not good. Avoid white foods. Avoid milk, and drink filtered water. Eat RAW vegetables which are organic. Because the fruit and vegetables in the supermarket are over 2 years old, and most likely has pesticides in them. So anyone who attempts to be healthy won't be completely healthy.

The mind is starting to play tricks on me now. Making any kind of junk food seem really delicous, and smell delicous. I just have to be strong enough to avoid it.

All of us should increase our awareness, and of course start eating things we should be eating.

I know what I should do and in the process by helping out myself I will be helping others out day by day. And making sure they eat and consume the right foods. I hope to slowly make a huge change and make them more aware of their surroundings and the food they eat.

This will by my number 1 mission until the end of my life and throughout my afterlife. I can now see what is going on in my world, and I believe I can make a difference no matter how small it is.

And I hope that one day all of you can do the same thing and help out your fellow brothers and sisters.

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 12:31 pm » by Vertigo

whiteknight2000 wrote:This will by my number 1 mission until the end of my life and throughout my afterlife. I can now see what is going on in my world, and I believe I can make a difference no matter how small it is.

And I hope that one day all of you can do the same thing and help out your fellow brothers and sisters.

:clapper: :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 12:41 pm » by Mep630

I just saw an awesome video about this...

www.mind-wars.com/truth.html

or it may still be posted on front page of http://www.sott.net/

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://s0.videopress.com/player.swf?v=1.02" width="400" height="224" wmode="transparent" seamlesstabbing="true" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" overstretch="true" flashvars="guid=iFFNJxuk"></embed>

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 1:10 pm » by Hanuman

ive experience it it was beautiful i now understand and i have no fear for everthing is me and im everything fear is only what we create it for and only can go away if we want it to for a breif moment while i was with it i felt love that has not obligation but only understanding it was every thing it was me and i was it everthing is every thing i only existfor every thing im not scared any more im just everything no more am i scared cause im everything and i wil return to everything and everthing will return to me i remember to never foget that im am everything and fear is nothing i was with and soon i will return it loved me to remember and will remember me

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 11, 2011 1:31 pm » by Drjones

whiteknight2000 wrote:It seems that the abduction phenomena is real. The evidence is right in front of us.

However I have also heard that whoever the abductee's are Alien/Human they can trick the human mind into believing they are somewhere else or someone else.

Could it be possible that the Aliens are infact humans disguised as aliens? That way the humans can get away with doing experiments on human. Harmful and painful experiments, and of course growing a Breed of Alien preparing for some false flag attack???

It's possible because A doctor looked into this and it seems she has really pissed off a few people because she was threatened, and of course died of a cancer very quickly.

I think there's a possibility that secret Military underground bases are adbucting humans and messing around with people's mind, and disgusing themselves as Aliens. Or it could be something else.

Because that way they can get away with anything. And people think they are Aliens, and that is not the duristiction of the police or governments.

Think about it. However the oppossite could be the case. Either way I think it should be really looked into.

Stay focussed, keep any eye out for EVERYTHING. Observe everything and you might notice something odd.

Because I also believe there is technology out there that can manipulate our own thoughts making us think we are somewhere else entirely.

Good thinking, i agree, i think this this is likely with regards to UFO's and E.T abductions, given this has been going on the best part of 60 years now...this is the work the secret government, which is of course is the real government with their black projects etc and the UFO/Alien angle is a great cover for them.
Can i have more with regards to this docor that was threatened ? Thanks
I'm convinced that TPTB are going to plan a false flag alien style 'invasion' the years ahead, before 2020 for sure. This will be the final phase toward having a one world government with a microchipped population etc etc etc They always have to keep us safe right and what would be a bigger threat than terrorism ?... In my mind this is the ONLY one that is... :shock: You can also feel that the terrorism thing is almost played out now that the boogeyman Bin Laden has been declared dead, terrorism has just about served it's purpose so what next ?? ... Have we had enough yet, are we not tired of them constantly giving us reasons to be afraid all the time ? i know i am. :|

Initiate

PostFri May 13, 2011 12:09 am » by Whiteknight2000

I agree. A false flag is a given.

However look into fantasy and science fiction and hoaxes.

You are likely to find a diamond in the rough there.

Conspirator

PostFri May 13, 2011 1:26 am » by Muchtyman

whiteknight2000 wrote:It seems that the abduction phenomena is real. The evidence is right in front of us.

For what it's worth whiteknight.......as an agent of disinformation ..........you suck ...

........................................................................................... :lol: