Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Congrats to all who made it through :cheers: .

He makes a point that this is his big TOE, in that respect, you can take it, take it and expand on it, or just leave it. Whatever you decide I think its a worthwhile view

Initiate

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm » by Marley

Will check it out soon! Thanks!
Do you think it is a key to own? To turn in a lock? It is not. It is up to you, through your endeavors to learn what you have forgotten and un-learn what you have been convinced to accept.

-Sigrun

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 3:55 pm » by Raphael

tylerdurden wrote:

He makes a point that this is his big TOE, in that respect, you can take it, take it and expand on it, or just leave it. Whatever you decide I think its a worthwhile view

thanks for that
great video series
I watched all 18 episodes yesterday

and I took notes....
and like Thomas Campbell suggests we do...I recorded more evidence of my journey

highly recommend the series
just a few things I disagree with...

truth is truth is truth
and this fella delivered a nice chunk of it.

And of course because I have been activated, MY BIG TOE and his BIG TOE theory seem to fit nicely.

ENTROPY is a central theme in all potential TOEs.

Something he did not mention (I was surprised) is that ENTROPY and the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics establishes what is known as 'TIME's Arrow'.

Anyway watch the videos, try to GET what he is talking about when drawing a correspondence between LOVE and LOW ENTROPY.

This is VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT association that he makes and he does discuss it often.

NOW how does his BIG TOE fit my BIG TOE?
:think:

And I call it a BIG TOE because it can be applied to both the microcosm and the macrocosm.
A BIG TOE model that can be applied to both realms...the main set and the subset...

ImageImage

On the left is what I propose is a probability path forming a probability cloud, that an electron takes while jumping energy levels.
It can also be used as a MODEL for something BIG...like the 'path' of our SUN re: Precession of the Equinox.

The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this quest for the LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.
worth reBLEATing
The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.

We also encounter the same LOW ENTROPY state when discussing the electron model.
LOW ENTROPY in the MODEL above would be represented by the CENTER or the CORE.
In an atom as the electron approaches the core and drops energy levels, it releases PHOTONs, reducing its ENTROPY.
In effect in the 4 AGES Model above ENTROPY is LOWER closer to the core, and gets HIGHER as you move out, and away from the core/center.

So what kind of predictions does my 4 AGES PRECESSION MODEL make exactly?
IT predicts EXACTLY what Thomas Campbell is suggesting.

i.e. Using the 4 AGES Model above locate the Age of Pisces #12.
now find the AGE of Aquarius #11...note they are on different energy levels.
NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts a LOWER ENTROPY energy level as it moves DOWN one level.

:flop:
NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts this LOWER ENTROPY will continue to an even LOWER level in the AGE of Capricorn #10.
NOTE also that the 4 AGES Model predicts that ENTROPY got HIGHER as we moved from the AGE of ARIES #1 to the AGE of PISCES #12, these past 2000 years.

Thomas Campbell has been added to my list of folks who I will send an invitation for an opportunity to share in a $100,000.00 prize that Ted Tv offers annually.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Initiate

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 7:31 pm » by Tylerdurden

raphael wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

thanks for that
great video series
I watched all 18 episodes yesterday

and I took notes....
and like Thomas Campbell suggests we do...I recorded more evidence of my journey

highly recommend the series
just a few things I disagree with...

truth is truth is truth
and this fella delivered a nice chunk of it.

And of course because I have been activated, MY BIG TOE and his BIG TOE theory seem to fit nicely.

ENTROPY is a central theme in all potential TOEs.

Something he did not mention (I was surprised) is that ENTROPY and the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics establishes what is known as 'TIME's Arrow'.

Anyway watch the videos, try to GET what he is talking about when drawing a correspondence between LOVE and LOW ENTROPY.

This is VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT association that he makes and he does discuss it often.

NOW how does his BIG TOE fit my BIG TOE?
:think:

And I call it a BIG TOE because it can be applied to both the microcosm and the macrocosm.
A BIG TOE model that can be applied to both realms...the main set and the subset...

ImageImage

On the left is what I propose is a probability path forming a probability cloud, that an electron takes while jumping energy levels.
It can also be used as a MODEL for something BIG...like the 'path' of our SUN re: Precession of the Equinox.

The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this quest for the LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.
worth reBLEATing
The 4 AGES Model I have 'recovered' illustrates this LOW ENTROPY state perfectly.

We also encounter the same LOW ENTROPY state when discussing the electron model.
LOW ENTROPY in the MODEL above would be represented by the CENTER or the CORE.
In an atom as the electron approaches the core and drops energy levels, it releases PHOTONs, reducing its ENTROPY.
In effect in the 4 AGES Model above ENTROPY is LOWER closer to the core, and gets HIGHER as you move out, and away from the core/center.

So what kind of predictions does my 4 AGES PRECESSION MODEL make exactly?
IT predicts EXACTLY what Thomas Campbell is suggesting.

i.e. Using the 4 AGES Model above locate the Age of Pisces #12.
now find the AGE of Aquarius #11...note they are on different energy levels.
NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts a LOWER ENTROPY energy level as it moves DOWN one level.

NOTE that the 4 AGES Model predicts this LOWER ENTROPY will continue to an even LOWER level in the AGE of Capricorn #10.
NOTE also that the 4 AGES Model predicts that ENTROPY got HIGHER as we moved from the AGE of ARIES #1 to the AGE of PISCES #12, these past 2000 years.

Thomas Campbell has been added to my list of folks who I will send an invitation for an opportunity to share in a $100,000.00 prize that Ted Tv offers annually.

namaste

Will take a closer look at your theory later my head is still pounding from work. I think you will also find this as a good place to discuss your theory with others,

http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/

Thomas Campbell is often personnaly present to exchange dialogues which i find amazing. I have to recommend you also read the My Big Toe Trilogy because he goes into much greater detail because the videos only cover a small percentage of his theory and how he got there.It costs only 25€ for 820 pages (3 books in 1) which will captivate you for sure.
The price shows he is not just looking to make money and the content is fascinating. I dont agree on his UFO theory but he says himself he hasnt really looked into it in any depth, which is why i think he shouldnt have touched on it. In any case the forum will give you more feed back than I will ever be able to give you and help you on your journey for sure.

Peace my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 pm » by Raphael

tylerdurden wrote: I dont agree on his UFO theory but he says himself he hasnt really looked into it in any depth, which is why i think he shouldnt have touched on it. In any case the forum will give you more feed back than I will ever be able to give you and help you on your journey for sure.

Peace my friend.

what is his UFO theory?
briefly?

namaste
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 pm » by Tylerdurden

raphael wrote:
tylerdurden wrote: I dont agree on his UFO theory but he says himself he hasnt really looked into it in any depth, which is why i think he shouldnt have touched on it. In any case the forum will give you more feed back than I will ever be able to give you and help you on your journey for sure.

Peace my friend.

what is his UFO theory?
briefly?

namaste

he comments on unidentified flyinig objects just being glimpses into other dimensions, but there is too much evidence of physical presence for that to be true. I think its highly possible that they are interdimensional though.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 am » by Raphael

tylerdurden wrote:
raphael wrote:

Peace my friend.

what is his UFO theory?
briefly?

namaste

he comments on unidentified flyinig objects just being glimpses into other dimensions, but there is too much evidence of physical presence for that to be true. I think its highly possible that they are interdimensional though.

oh I saw that part of the video
where he does not get excited about the 'UFO'....

one of the reasons I like his work....
meshed with Richard Tarnas... :flop:

shall we try to stay grounded and illuminated too?

namaste
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 2:06 am » by Mikeizon

raph ted talks wont like it if you find out the secrets ....... there nutcases hell bent on depopulation....... im sure you are aware of this .... i dont mean to b a troll just thats the way it is

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 am » by Raphael

mikeizon wrote:raph ted talks wont like it if you find out the secrets ....... there nutcases hell bent on depopulation....... im sure you are aware of this .... i dont mean to b a troll just thats the way it is

just the way it is?
does the troll have a source?

who is NOT hell bent on depopulation though?
a LOWER ENTROPY future suggests the same thing...
the universe seeks LOWER ENTROPY
:peep:

no hiding from the facts that the our entire solar system is headed in that direction...
Ted would just reflect that...
no conspiracy

namaste
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Nov 05, 2010 4:31 am » by Mikeizon

wow if you can justify killing anyone for "the benefit of anyone else" thats just insane and bill gates himself talks at one of the ted talks meetings just look for it.... listen man this is not some troll trolling im just pointing out that "ted" does not want truth.... they want money

Next