My daughter deserved to die for falling in love

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:34 am » by Slith

ryanm3393 wrote:sounds like fiction to me its probably more propaganda to make us hate the middle east more, I know someone from kuwait who has been telling me osama bin laden has been dead for six years and the taliban is CIA and MI5 operatives and I think I believe him so am deffo not listening to the guardian or any western news as a source.

Not hating your post man just saying.

No it's not fiction. It's happened here in Canada with these radicals as well

Writer

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:41 am » by Ryanm3393

says who

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 am » by Mozi!!a

ryanm3393 wrote:sounds like fiction to me its probably more propaganda to make us hate the middle east more, I know someone from kuwait who has been telling me osama bin laden has been dead for six years and the taliban is CIA and MI5 operatives and I think I believe him so am deffo not listening to the guardian or any western news as a source.

Not hating your post man just saying.

Yep You Right Man :flop: Thanks For sharing You Thoughts On This :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:05 am » by Mrmcnuggets

that's some rough shit. :shock:

I bet the judge who beat his daughter walks now. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 am » by Fatdogmendoza

What the fuck are some of you on about.. Have you not heard of honour killings. Im sorry to tell you that they are a matter fact and if you believe they are not religous based then you are a bunch of ignorant fucks...Religion is one of the only remaining cultural systems that condones predjudice and the subjugation of the female for the sake of the misoginystic religous belief.... ran,t rant, rant.

Dislith... well said mate :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:13 am » by Troll2rocks

newssniffer wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Hope that guy gets his legs blown off his arms hacked off and is forced to live a begger sucking US cock for pennies.

Sick disgusting waste of humanity.

Poor girl, hope she haunts his dreams

Says the guy who exemplifies some type of real of fictional mass murderer in every avatar they have used since their miserable existence on this site.

So yeah, we choose you to be the judge.

Lol when you reach 50 posts we will talk, until then, you are not even considered!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

PS I was not aware that the Predator and IT the bloody clown were mass murderers, I was under the impression that they were fictional characters ??? I could be wrong I mean maybe they came to life and went on a real life killing spree, but the odds are against it :cheers: However I can speak for Kerrblurr, he may well be a mass murderer
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:30 am » by Fatdogmendoza

troll2rocks wrote:
newssniffer wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Hope that guy gets his legs blown off his arms hacked off and is forced to live a begger sucking US cock for pennies.

Sick disgusting waste of humanity.

Poor girl, hope she haunts his dreams

Says the guy who exemplifies some type of real of fictional mass murderer in every avatar they have used since their miserable existence on this site.

So yeah, we choose you to be the judge.

Lol when you reach 50 posts we will talk, until then, you are not even considered!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

PS I was not aware that the Predator and IT the bloody clown were mass murderers, I was under the impression that they were fictional characters ??? I could be wrong I me an maybe they came to life and went on a real life killing spree, but the odds are against it :cheers: However I can speak for Kerrblurr, he may well be a mass murderer[/quot

Troll I can see that this thread seems to have touched a chord, rightly so, and yes mate I for one am 100% behind you but I think you are sending out the wrong message to newbies by insinuating that their posts dont count unless they have reached at least 50 posts. :shock:e]
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 2:19 am » by Mozi!!a

mrmcnuggets wrote:that's some rough shit. :shock:

I bet the judge who beat his daughter walks now. :alien51:

LOL

Writer

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 am » by Djdamm

Fuck all violent men!! I bare my own scars from Bastards like them! Iknow there are some bitches out there as well,No excuses!

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 2:49 am » by Garciaface

This has nothing to do with religion, class of people, or even individual family life styles. This has to do with a people completely sick of invasion forces. If Pakistani troops invaded America, or London, as a mercenary force of “debt collectors” for the Chinese, and that invasion lasted ten years, eventually people in America and England would probably kill their own family members, too, if they started bedding down with Pakistani soldiers. Just think about it for a second. We, America and England, are an INVADING HOARD in Iraq. We have no legal right to be there! We never did. And, we have no logistical, beneficial, or intelligent reason to STILL be there. Just imagine yourself in those people’s shoes. He did the right thing. I would, too. This will help the youth of Iraq and Afghanistan realize that America and England are enemies of Iraq and Afghanistan, and will always be.

PreviousNext