My daughter deserved to die for falling in love

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 pm » by Mozi!!a

Sick World :vomit:
Two weeks ago, The Observer revealed how 17-year-old student Rand Abdel-Qader was beaten to death by her father after becoming infatuated with a British soldier in Basra. In this remarkable interview, Abdel-Qader Ali explains why he is unrepentant - and how police backed his actions. Afif Sarhan in Basra and Caroline Davies repor

For Abdel-Qader Ali there is only one regret: that he did not kill his daughter at birth. 'If I had realised then what she would become, I would have killed her the instant her mother delivered her,' he said with no trace of remorse.

Two weeks after The Observer revealed the shocking story of Rand Abdel-Qader, 17, murdered because of her infatuation with a British soldier in Basra, southern Iraq, her father is defiant. Sitting in the front garden of his well-kept home in the city's Al-Fursi district, he remains a free man, despite having stamped on, suffocated and then stabbed his student daughter to death.

Abdel-Qader, 46, a government employee, was initially arrested but released after two hours. Astonishingly, he said, police congratulated him on what he had done. 'They are men and know what honour is,' he said

Read More :rtft:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/ma ... umanrights

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 pm » by Nihilgeist

But Islam is a religion and culture of peace...bwhaha, when I hear stories like this, I couldn't care less about the barbarism that was showed to them when their families members died from the civil strife and the US led occupation. Their souls only know death and destruction. They deserve no remorse, no pity, no mercy.

And this undercurrent of "entitlement" for a man or father to be judge/jury/executioner, still runs in america when it comes to women and daughters. Just look at the Judge Story and the daughter. Clearly on a lower scale of violence, but the same type of situation none the less. Overt punishment for a daughters actions against the will of their father.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 pm » by Kolgoroth

The majority of religions preach peace and love between fellow man, that is as long as the other man believes the same way you do.

Religion is the poster child fior hypocrisy.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 pm » by kentrb

these are a couple of cases that are simulare in thier own way.
amandeep worked in a coffee house i frequented.i never knew her,but she served me before.
what the fuck is wrong with folks.

http://www.nriinternet.com/NRI_Murdered ... /index.htm

this one popped up when i was googling that one.same shit,different pile

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/ ... 705e1c04ba

this is just one town.

peace

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm » by Troll2rocks

Hope that guy gets his legs blown off his arms hacked off and is forced to live a begger sucking US cock for pennies.

Sick disgusting waste of humanity.

Poor girl, hope she haunts his dreams
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:07 am » by Will69ease

troll2rocks wrote:Hope that guy gets his legs blown off his arms hacked off and is forced to live a begger sucking US cock for pennies.

:shock:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 am » by Phaeton

nihilgeist wrote:But Islam is a religion and culture of peace...bwhaha, when I hear stories like this, I couldn't care less about the barbarism that was showed to them when their families members died from the civil strife and the US led occupation. Their souls only know death and destruction. They deserve no remorse, no pity, no mercy.

And this undercurrent of "entitlement" for a man or father to be judge/jury/executioner, still runs in america when it comes to women and daughters. Just look at the Judge Story and the daughter. Clearly on a lower scale of violence, but the same type of situation none the less. Overt punishment for a daughters actions against the will of their father.

:bang; You are one highly conditioned, misinformed, sick individual.

Well done sir. :flop:

This story has:
A - no bearing whatsoever on Islam / religion;
B - no bearing whatsoever on the inhabitants of the countries the US bombed / nuked for oil.

Mental midget
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:11 am » by Newssniffer

troll2rocks wrote:Hope that guy gets his legs blown off his arms hacked off and is forced to live a begger sucking US cock for pennies.

Says the guy who exemplifies some type of real of fictional mass murderer in every avatar they have used since their miserable existence on this site.

So yeah, we choose you to be the judge.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:19 am » by Newssniffer

nihilgeist wrote:But Islam is a religion and culture of peace...bwhaha, when I hear stories like this, I couldn't care less about the barbarism that was showed to them when their families members died from the civil strife and the US led occupation. Their souls only know death and destruction. They deserve no remorse, no pity, no mercy.

You run a complete circle in your first paragraph. On one hand you rage against a culture you imply is barbaric, and then justify barbarism with the other hand.

I pity you for thinking that this is Islam. I pity you for thinking your culture has no blood on it's own hands.

Writer

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 am » by Ryanm3393

sounds like fiction to me its probably more propaganda to make us hate the middle east more, I know someone from kuwait who has been telling me osama bin laden has been dead for six years and the taliban is CIA and MI5 operatives and I think I believe him so am deffo not listening to the guardian or any western news as a source.

Not hating your post man just saying.

Next