My first ever video

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 pm » by Electrobadgr

i found this on a scratched old dvd at the back of the cupboard and managed to rip it sucessfully. Its a music video i did for college years, its my old band. I have taken clips from stock footage from the prelinger archive and the song actually features samples from that russian propaganda film where the dogs head is reanimated amongst many other things.

This was before i was even remotely interested in DTV topics, quite cool though :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:12 pm » by TheDuck

Pretty cool man lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:17 pm » by Troll2rocks

WARNING MY SPAM BULLSHIT POST FOLLOWS...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nice post too, nice first attempt :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:24 pm » by Electrobadgr

lol, i was doing a sound engineering course so the video was considered a chore by the class, i actually enjoyed doing it, it coincided with me going to a party at an old castle near newcastle so decided to use that for the vid. Was a wild party :dancing:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:32 pm » by TheDuck

troll2rocks wrote:WARNING MY SPAM BULLSHIT POST FOLLOWS...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pretty sweet man, music is in time to the dancing very well, especially at the start when it gets going, cool movie lines aswell, makes me wanna watch the film again :D

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 pm » by Electrobadgr

Cracking remix troll, did you do the music too? A few wee audio clips but totally forgivable:-)

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:38 pm » by Troll2rocks

theduck wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:WARNING MY SPAM BULLSHIT POST FOLLOWS...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Pretty sweet man, music is in time to the dancing very well, especially at the start when it gets going, cool movie lines aswell, makes me wanna watch the film again :D

Thats a rough print to be fair the finnished product went to the sanctury nightclub.

Yeh the sync fails a little at the end, but still its rough.

And yeh the movie is amazing Depp is fantastic in that movie.

Oh by the way there is a new movie out "if you know what I mean"

Trailer...

Upload to Disclose.tv

It looks quite good, like a feature length TwilightZone episode. :flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 1:54 pm » by TheDuck

Yeah it kicked ass man! skills man skills!

Sanctuary you say, very cool!

Ps. that movie made it onto my desktop a few hours ago, crazy how that seems to happens :D

There's one called Red with Bruce Willis which isn't too bad...

Also watched Knight and Day last night, it was what I thought it would be, kept me amused but probably won't ever watch it again, sort of like mission impossible...still worth a watch.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 2:10 pm » by Aragajag

Thumbs up.
My creative talents would love to remix many farts into a fart only remix. That is no consideration of what you put up Electro love it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 19, 2010 2:25 pm » by Electrobadgr

aragajag wrote:Thumbs up.
My creative talents would love to remix many farts into a fart only remix. That is no consideration of what you put up Electro love it.

Check out Roger Waters - Music From The Body, think it'll float yer boat:-) :flop: