My First last post here on DTV!

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 pm » by Siegfried

Well friends (And foes),first of all you can call me Siegfried AKA Gisgangusur AKA Iamthatiam,I believe some of to already had read these names around for starts.

And some to be knowing these names for sure,as well as from my part to be knowing theirs.

Second of first,I'd like to state here that was an honour to be meeting every single one of you,I learned much about human's nature and all its intrinsic complexities.Not going over names as my moment of indiscretion is yet to come,I became particularly fond of some of you,keeping you at great esteem,and will be trying to reach all of you...My friends,by my own means!

As about the animosities be advised here that all was originated as subjective reactions regarding myself,more then objective personal attacks from my part,which without any hypocrisy I add here the information that I did attack some here,although in a "Knightly" manner if you care to look,and not behind the scenes as someone's miserable attempt of making of it an depiction of my very presence here.(You can stick your "Ban finger" up yours , OK!!!!) :mrgreen:

Im definitely not going through details here but for some reason one of the Mods just got me as an instrument of projection of all its frustrations,claiming actions of mine that still obscure for the great majority of this community here.

You can be gathering material to make it "Looks like" factual,without any proof though,I assure all of you.But heh....isnt it all about,to know the truth?

Thats one of the main reasons for my departure folks...How it came up to be for me.
You must know that behind my "Obscure" motivations I just realized in a personal and empirical manner,and not just conceptual,that the river flow mankind is far too much submitted by its own will will inexorably leads it to a destiny that Im rather to leave it unknown than to be playing the Profet here,which there are plenty already.

In defence of DTV I will say the same thing I said before on this almost a year here;This place is special,in a manner that cannot be described lightly,but to give you something about it know that the convergence of perspectives and perceptions are all mingled here in a way that cannot be easily achieved,and it all happened naturaly.So,to the ones staying have fun,enjoy,knowing how to take the best of DTV always preserving this wonderful cauldron of thoughts and emotions....It will be up to you to see and understand "What the Hek" Im talking about mates!

I will miss here.But my DTV time is over!

To the Foe(S),I just leave two messages:

#1:The reason to an Human's sacred book be preaching about the love towards enemies is quite simple,Psychologically speaking,and it is that if you start creating trouble all around you is because you are already troubled with inner aspects of your own selves.To be more accurate....Every unsolved contempt creates internal fission related to those corresponding unconscious aspects ones is trying to push away through the act of projecting it in others,instead of be facing it inside and solving these puzzles,repressed aspects and parts lost on this strange road called life.Or because it was causing Pain,Fear,Frustration....It goes far away....!

#2:( :mrgreen: )...IAM sure you will get the meaning...( :flop: )!

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/photopreview/30144/Just_Another_Fool/

As about my dear friends....We'll be meeting again....here or there... :hugging:

PS:There are another places to be banned CB: :twisted:

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/photopreview/30146/The_Last_Judgement/

All the harvest at its right moment though :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 pm » by Mozi!!a

WTF :shock:

you crazy G you are not leaving dtv.

you still have much to learn :think: :flop:

chill man. if you care for the ppl here chill out :hugging:

dam it everybody is leaving :hell:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 pm » by Roadkill

dam it everybody is leaving

Who cares if this dude leaves? First and last post, he never contributed.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:03 pm » by Siegfried

As my second last post I say to you my friends...PM your mails if you want to keep in touch :hugging:

Mobe...I will never forget the day i went crazy and you jumped in in a kind manner to make me get real....wil be missing our interactions here man..but we can be talking through another grounds K? :cheers:

Just PM me!!!

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 pm » by Edgarrothstein

G :yell:

You don't have to do that...

But if you're that persistant, i wish you all the best. :flop:

Keep in touch. :cheers: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancer:
Last edited by Edgarrothstein on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm » by Siegfried

roadkill wrote:

My third last post....Err...this place is very addictive :mrgreen:

Roadkill you damb!Cant you read anymore? :alien51:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:08 pm » by Roadkill

siegfried wrote:
roadkill wrote:

My third last post....Err...this place is very addictive :mrgreen:

Roadkill you damb!Cant you read anymore? :alien51:

Sorry I just waked and baked

I don't know what happened. None of my business..but I would say just accept your banning and when your time is up come back. Making puppets and coming back to complain or give your goodbyes is entering Zinzana territory.

I don't pay a dime to use this site, I figure they have the right to do what ever the fuck they want. Remove fair from your vocabulary.
Last edited by Roadkill on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:10 pm » by Siegfried

edgarrothstein wrote:G :yell:

You don't have to do that...

But if you're that persistant, i wish you all the best. :flop:

Keep in touch. :cheers: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:dancer:

Looking this hot brazilian "Sambando" I knew that you were up to something man....you are just interested that i introduce you one of these!!! :wink:

Just Kidding Old man :D

I'll be needing your help to get some mails as i believe that some of OUR friend to be attending another matters lately OK?

I will Mail you Ed,My dear friend :cheers:

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm » by Siegfried

roadkill wrote:Sorry I just waked and baked

No probs mate,just keep this place up ok...

Because....caus..........cuz cough cough......Ohhh...its coud man....cold....col....*

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm » by Mozi!!a

siegfried wrote:As my second last post I say to you my friends...PM your mails if you want to keep in touch :hugging:

Mobe...I will never forget the day i went crazy and you jumped in in a kind manner to make me get real....wil be missing our interactions here man..but we can be talking through another grounds K? :cheers:

Just PM me!!!

one for all all for one no problemo G any time :wink:

i know this place is addictive trust me thought of leaving many time

but everytime i want to leave something new pops up lol. :oops:

i respect your decision keep in touch man dont forget that :hugging:

love respect always :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Next