MY FIRST UFO SIGHTING

Writer

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:48 am » by thelifebeyondearth

Hey guys thought you might like to see this video i made! :sleep: Off to bed now so i'll reply to any comments tomorrow. Cheers :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYBUwzWsbDo

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am » by The57ironman

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 am » by Noentry

Hey that was quite good.
Well done thelifebeyondearth :clapper:
Is that your voice narrating?

Where did you find the footage of the first UFO being shot at.
Do you have a source for it?
Last edited by Noentry on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:57 am » by Harbin

Thor throwing his hammer at Loki.

Just kidding.

Amazing story !
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 am » by Toxic32

Well put together. Just one thing. Missile technology would be old hat to anyone with the technology to fly the more manoeuvrable types of craft shown in your video. The object that fired the missile moved as though it was some sort of orbiting object (given that this was only a representation of what you saw) it looked more like Earth originated technology which was trying to destroy or disable the other object in your video. I think that the general feeling on this site at least, is that these objects have been with us for along time. You a quoted 1561 broad sheet in which a battle was experienced. That's 451 year's ago. How far do you think our technology will have evolved and developed over the next 451 year's given the rate at which it is currently moving. From first powered flight (1903) too landing on the moon and sending our man made messengers out beyond our solar system. In 1903 we split the atom and we see where that took us. We are already playing with deadly laser technology, focused microwave weapons and so and so on. You get my drift. What I'm trying to say is that it would be a wast of time using missile technology to intercept these objects. That is unless the powers that be know more about the technology they are shooting at than they let on.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 11:26 am » by Slith

I remember seeing this video a few years back. Still drawn to it. It stopped on a dime and turned away and took off.
I personally have never seen a UFO yet, or what constitutes as a UFO. Someday.....hopefully

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Writer

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:03 pm » by thelifebeyondearth

Noentry wrote:Hey that was quite good.

Thanks Noentry, yes its my voice, trying hard to cover up my west-country accent haha :)
the footage is an animation that i made myself, just i point of light moved frame by frame on a starlit sky background.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:09 pm » by Noentry

thelifebeyondearth wrote:

Thanks Noentry, yes its my voice, trying hard to cover up my west-country accent haha :)
the footage is an animation that i made myself, just i point of light moved frame by frame on a starlit sky background.

Thats very honest off you to say.
I look forward to more of your post's.

Oh yes before I forget.

I believe too.
:flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:22 pm » by thelifebeyondearth

Toxic32 wrote:Well put together. Just one thing. Missile technology would be old hat to anyone with the technology to fly the more manoeuvrable types of craft shown in your video. The object that fired the missile moved as though it was some sort of orbiting object (given that this was only a representation of what you saw) it looked more like Earth originated technology which was trying to destroy or disable the other object in your video. I think that the general feeling on this site at least, is that these objects have been with us for along time. You a quoted 1561 broad sheet in which a battle was experienced. That's 451 year's ago. How far do you think our technology will have evolved and developed over the next 451 year's given the rate at which it is currently moving. From first powered flight (1903) too landing on the moon and sending our man made messengers out beyond our solar system. In 1903 we split the atom and we see where that took us. We are already playing with deadly laser technology, focused microwave weapons and so and so on. You get my drift. What I'm trying to say is that it would be a wast of time using missile technology to intercept these objects. That is unless the powers that be know more about the technology they are shooting at than they let on.

Hey Toxic32. Thanks for your comment. Yes i know what your saying. Using the term missile was the easiest way i could explain it, maybe it was another smaller faster craft sent out to warn the second craft away from their airspace? Or maybe the object that fired was earth built and the other object was alien.. I think i must have considered all of the possibility's through the years. If you really think about it there could be many different ways to explain it. I personally think that our own aircraft will still carry missiles in a few hundred years for attacks on fast moving objects though, maybe they'll use the weapons you mentioned on tanks etc but i cant see lasers or microwaves being used to attack highly maneuverable aircraft very effectively.

Writer

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:27 pm » by thelifebeyondearth

Noentry wrote:
thelifebeyondearth wrote:

Thats very honest off you to say.
I look forward to more of your post's.

Oh yes before I forget.

I believe too.
:flop:

Thanks, I've been wanting to make this video for years but only just found out how to animate what i saw. I'm glad you believe, Its hard to even get my own girlfriend to believe this story but a swear on my own life this happened and i hope one day we'll find out whats going on out there.