My First Video!!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:57 pm » by domdabears

drextin wrote:Looking back on our first exchange dom when you were talking about not giving reasons for your actions..........had I known then that you always seem to get caught in the middle of every crazy shit storm that comes along I would have never said a word. Its like the crazy shit searches you out or something.

You know I shouldn't be applauding your ass for just now learning how to upload a video. Thats just lazy man! :D

yeah i dont know what dudes problem. came in here calling me names for no reason. oh well.
nah im not lazy. i just dont really like computers. i can do the hard stuff, but the easy stuff comes hard. i dont get it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:59 pm » by Killtylerdurden

thesaint wrote:Excellent, there you go, like I said, he'll either tow the line or fade away, whatever he chooses his ego and manhood has taken a blow and being the man that I suspect he is, he would rather crawl away to his little coup where he is the biggest castrated chicken out of the two of them.

Bye Bye my little defeated Capon. Bgok Bgok cluck Bgok Bgok cluck cluck Bgok Bgok

(they are my atempt at chicken noises) :lol:
Yeah, I'm fuckin devastated. I don't know if I'll ever truly recover.

My "little coup" is the real world, where I'll continue stomping the guts out of the likes of you.

Enjoy your pseudo-cult here gentlemen. Stay outta my way.

Here's hoping that one or two of you someday wake the fuck up and start taking part in this world.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:02 pm » by Drextin

domdabears wrote:
drextin wrote:Looking back on our first exchange dom when you were talking about not giving reasons for your actions..........had I known then that you always seem to get caught in the middle of every crazy shit storm that comes along I would have never said a word. Its like the crazy shit searches you out or something.

You know I shouldn't be applauding your ass for just now learning how to upload a video. Thats just lazy man! :D

yeah i dont know what dudes problem. came in here calling me names for no reason. oh well.
nah im not lazy. i just dont really like computers. i can do the hard stuff, but the easy stuff comes hard. i dont get it.

Yeah thats not lazy where would I have ever gotten that idea from? :D

I'm taking it you were the asswipe who ruined the sig that screwed up every page of every thread?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:07 pm » by Indicadubman

domdabears wrote:

Life is like that though sometimes even the easiest of things can be annoyingly difficult and after 30 years or so I still Don't get Algebra ??? X=y+b-3 = Huh??? yet I can understand E +Mc 2 energy and matter ,gravity the time space continuum but ask me what the value of x is and i go blank I guess it has somthing to do with how we per sieve the initial theory and how our brains compute it as we see it are you with me ?
Indi
ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 pm » by Lowsix

ey Dom hop into chat for a sec..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:16 pm » by Drextin

indicadubman wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Life is like that though sometimes even the easiest of things can be annoyingly difficult and after 30 years or so I still Don't get Algebra ??? X=y+b-3 = Huh??? yet I can understand E +Mc 2 energy and matter ,gravity the time space continuum but ask me what the value of x is and i go blank I guess it has somthing to do with how we per sieve the initial theory and how our brains compute it as we see it are you with me ?
Indi

Strange how that works isn't indica? I'm the same way. Of course I make no claim to understand all of the complicated math in the fields of physics but I have a better chance of grasping them than math applied to anything else.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:17 pm » by domdabears

drextin wrote:
domdabears wrote:

Yeah thats not lazy where would I have ever gotten that idea from? :D

I'm taking it you were the asswipe who ruined the sig that screwed up every page of every thread?

wheeeewwwww over my head
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:20 pm » by Drextin

wheeeewwwww over my head

kill's sig reads

Thanks for wreckin my sig, asswipe.

I thought maybe you had deleted it because it formatted the thread pages all wrong.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:21 pm » by domdabears

drextin wrote:
wheeeewwwww over my head

kill's sig reads

I thought maybe you had deleted it because it formatted the thread pages all wrong.

lol i dont have access to that stuff
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 pm » by Drextin

domdabears wrote:
drextin wrote:
wheeeewwwww over my head

kill's sig reads

lol i dont have access to that stuff

Ohhhhhh.........well then the mystery deepens.

PreviousNext