My First Video!!!!

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm » by domdabears

Ok, after being here for well over a year and all the posts i made in the forums. I have finally figured out how to download and upload a freakin video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hate computers).
So here you go. By the way.... This video is way off topic
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 pm » by bugmenot

killtylerdurden take that chip of your shoulder :badair:

dom you finally figured it out hey :lol: :flop:

what was all that about dom with the village idiot killtylerdurden i see hes comment is deleted :lol: :flop:
Last edited by bugmenot on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:28 pm » by domdabears

there you go killtylerdurden. i just moderated. post deleted. should have givin you a warning too, but im in a good mood since i just did my first video.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 pm » by Thesaint

Ok, after being here for well over a year and all the posts i made in the forums. I have finally figured out how to download and upload a freakin video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hate computers).
So here you go. By the way.... This video is way off topic

Don't worry about it, your way ahead of me. I can't even be bothered to have an avatar or sig so uploading a video is 5yrs away for me.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:35 pm » by Killtylerdurden

domdabears wrote:there you go killtylerdurden. i just moderated. post deleted. should have givin you a warning too, but im in a good mood since i just did my first video.
Well done. Please don't warn me.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 pm » by -Marduk-

Well done, Dom .. :flop: .mmh Muhaha

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:44 pm » by Indicadubman

I only yesterday decided it was time to ask after numerous attempts to embed a YouTube vid
after being here for over a year now or nearly and thanx to Vulcanic he put it to me in simpleton language
Its easy if you know how aint it pal :flop: : :roll:
ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 pm » by Drextin

Looking back on our first exchange dom when you were talking about not giving reasons for your actions..........had I known then that you always seem to get caught in the middle of every crazy shit storm that comes along I would have never said a word. Its like the crazy shit searches you out or something.

You know I shouldn't be applauding your ass for just now learning how to upload a video. Thats just lazy man! :D
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 pm » by Thesaint

domdabears wrote:
there you go killtylerdurden. i just moderated. post deleted. should have givin you a warning too, but im in a good mood since i just did my first video.

Well done. Please don't warn me.

Excellent, there you go, like I said, he'll either tow the line or fade away, whatever he chooses his ego and manhood has taken a blow and being the man that I suspect he is, he would rather crawl away to his little coup where he is the biggest castrated chicken out of the two of them.

Bye Bye my little defeated Capon. Bgok Bgok cluck Bgok Bgok cluck cluck Bgok Bgok

(they are my atempt at chicken noises) :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 pm » by Drextin

thesaint wrote:Excellent, there you go, like I said, he'll either tow the line or fade away, whatever he chooses his ego and manhood has taken a blow and being the man that I suspect he is, he would rather crawl away to his little coup where he is the biggest castrated chicken out of the two of them.

Bye Bye my little defeated Capon. Bgok Bgok cluck Bgok Bgok cluck cluck Bgok Bgok

(they are my atempt at chicken noises) :lol:

I miss everything. Who is castrated and where is the coup? Please don't tell me we have another smurf attack going on.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Next