My Image Shack account was hacked!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:59 am » by Newearthman

otoel wrote:
bleever wrote:Yup I remember that...weird...how ya been Otto?

Been better bro, just trying to tune out all the negative shit knowhatimean?

Also here is the pic for all the playa hatas... I used F11 for it so thats why it looks like that:

Good for you! You should talk to me more on skype!

Whats the link to that site dude and whats it all about?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 8:12 am » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:Whats the link to that site dude and whats it all about?

Well someone posted it a couple of days before October 21 2011, it was a weird site that had those three buttons shown on the picture, and if you clicked on the right sequence you either get a random quote that was cryptic, or another site that had some sort of instructions that made no sense (something about how its is not about "where" you look , but "how" if that makes sense). I tried finding the site but it seems to be gone completely, perhaps someone else here has the link...

But anyways for some reason on my first try with the buttons, I got our clock to display, which trip me out alot, I took the picture cause it was so hard to believe, when I tried emulating the same actions, I only got the two results that I told you about above, which are the ones everyone else got...

After October 21, the site added a link to a message board where people could discuss....well their experience with the site, it got all sorts of things, from people experiencing synchronicity to people being pissed at Jesus for not coming down and ascending the souls of 1,440,000 souls from each Abrahamic tribe into the higher spiritual dimensions.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 8:21 am » by Newearthman

The question is why bother creating all that ? Did we create something powerfull? In the words of Cosmine..."We are like a group of rpg characters that is on a quest"!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 4:14 am » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 4:22 am » by Bleever

newearthman wrote:Image

This guy should be easy too find. He has a crazy colored eye..so be on the look out and be vigilant
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 4:22 am » by Shaggietrip

Have you asked imageshack about this? Could they not check records for an ip or something around that time of the hack? I am asking because I dont know. But I would think that they could see when all of this occured and have some info.

:headscratch:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 4:31 am » by Newearthman

shaggietrip wrote:Have you asked imageshack about this? Could they not check records for an ip or something around that time of the hack? I am asking because I dont know. But I would think that they could see when all of this occured and have some info.

:headscratch:

This can only be settled one way...mono eh mono Image

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 06, 2012 12:27 pm » by Smokeydog

troll2rocks wrote:
newearthman wrote:I'm cool with everyone exept tptb. I have a feeling the hacker knows me from here tho...its the only real influence I have, plus that eye is a calling card that says I'm watching you.

Well as you know this site has been under the attack of Anonymous for a while now, so maybe it does have something to do with being on here. :think:

hang on what did we do? thought we were on the same side
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Previous