My Image Shack account was hacked!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 6:54 am » by Newearthman

So I just tryed to log into my aqccount but the password wasn't working so I changed it and got in to find that all my pictures are gone and one picture of an eye remained from whoever hacked me. This is what it looks like:

If the person responsable has any guts step forward now and be a man.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 am » by Troll2rocks

Who have you upset lately ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:10 am » by Newearthman

I'm cool with everyone exept tptb. I have a feeling the hacker knows me from here tho...its the only real influence I have, plus that eye is a calling card that says I'm watching you.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:14 am » by Bleever

Are you serious? That is not cool! And creepy too...do you have copies?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 am » by Troll2rocks

newearthman wrote:I'm cool with everyone exept tptb. I have a feeling the hacker knows me from here tho...its the only real influence I have, plus that eye is a calling card that says I'm watching you.

Well as you know this site has been under the attack of Anonymous for a while now, so maybe it does have something to do with being on here. :think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 am » by Newearthman

bleever wrote:Are you serious? That is not cool! And creepy too...do you have copies?

The pictures I lost are but dust in the wind to me, but still was part of my collection. I just wish the coward that did this would talk to me like a man!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 am » by Zer0

newearthman wrote:So I just tryed to log into my aqccount but the password wasn't working so I changed it and got in to find that all my pictures are gone and one picture of an eye remained from whoever hacked me. This is what it looks like:

So what? Remember that oct21 website that was all cryptic and shit? Well there was 3 buttons you could click on, after inputting a sequence that only I know... I got a white page with our clock right on the middle, fuck do you call that? I never posted about it cause I knew yall were gonna talk shit, but I got the picture liying around somewhere if you do not believe me.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 am » by Bleever

newearthman wrote:
bleever wrote:Are you serious? That is not cool! And creepy too...do you have copies?

The pictures I lost are but dust in the wind to me, but still was part of my collection. I just wish the coward that did this would talk to me like a man!

Agreed....so many cowards soon few real men.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 am » by Bleever

otoel wrote:
newearthman wrote:So I just tryed to log into my aqccount but the password wasn't working so I changed it and got in to find that all my pictures are gone and one picture of an eye remained from whoever hacked me. This is what it looks like:

So what? Remember that oct21 website that was all cryptic and shit? Well there was 3 buttons you could click on, after inputting a sequence that only I know... I got a white page with our clock right on the middle, fuck do you call that? I never posted about it cause I knew yall were gonna talk shit, but I got the picture liying around somewhere if you do not believe me.

Yup I remember that...weird...how ya been Otto?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 am » by Zer0

bleever wrote:Yup I remember that...weird...how ya been Otto?

Been better bro, just trying to tune out all the negative shit knowhatimean?

Also here is the pic for all the playa hatas... I used F11 for it so thats why it looks like that:

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next