My little rant

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 8:17 am » by Flipper

Wake up all of you. That’s right I telling you all to wake the f..k up.

I have been on this planet now longer than I would have liked. No I am not going to commit suicide or anything. I wouldn’t give people that have tried to constantly wreck my life the satisfaction. During the last 20 years I have had a lot of time to think and get to understand what is happening around me. The following is just a fraction of what I have learnt. The trouble is less than 0.05 percent of people will agree or even understand with what I am going to say.

How many of you actually realise that human kind on this planet has been an experiment. That's right an experiment. Take into consideration all the different races on this planet. Scientists and historians expect you to believe that we all are descendants of one or two people. Then through the ages the descendants of them, migrated across this planet and took on their individual appearances. Oh please, that would have to be one of the biggest lies ever told. Why? They expect you to believe that the environment where they lived over time. Somehow changed the pigmentation of their skin and the DNA. Even changing the shape of their eyes and other features of their bodies. From the time the caveman were around this is all supposed to have happened. Scientists are unable to agree on how long this planet has been inhabited. Let alone when or how long it took for the changes to take place or how.

Have a look at history. In a very short period of time people went from little more than living in caves. To constructing structures that many of which still exist today. Using precision to create these structures and using methods that would have been impossible back then. Lifting massive blocks and moving them miles then lifting them in place. Engineers find it hard to explain today how these structures were built. Not only that but the way they could have such a great understanding of the solar system and the universe. Throw in the calenders that they developed thousands of years ago, are considered by many to be more accurate than today’s calenders. If the knowledge and technological advances continued at the pace it would have had to for this to happen. This planet would look so much different to what it does. It is like someone pulled the plug on mankind’s ability to advance their knowledge.

Why am I ranting on about these things? I am trying to get you to THINK for yourselves about the history of this planet. To realise that not only is history being manipulated. But you are being manipulated more and more everyday by the governments and the media. We are all being dumbed down by the use of chemicals in use today and the information being given out. There are those who want to gain complete control and to wipe out most of the population.

Would that be a bad thing? Well the way that humankind doesn’t seem to able to string together even fifty years of peace without a war caused for whatever reason. Or because more and more people everyday are suffering and dying because the elitists and governments simply don't give a damn.

NO I don't think it would be a bad idea. Why? Because the way humankind is going it is going to happen anyway. What I wish would happen is that an advanced race intervene, and relocate those that don't have the mentality or belief that everyone can live in peace and harmony. Then leave them on that planet to destroy themselves however or why ever they like. I believe that unless this happens. Within less than a decade some person or group with a total lack of morality will start the war to end all wars.

Did all the different races come from other planets? I don't necessarily believe that a group of people were brought here from other planets to colonize this planet. It may have been that the DNA structure of early man was manipulated by a more advanced race. Don't even get me started on religion. RANT OVER

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 8:57 am » by Dagnamski

Personally I am waiting for the cephellapoids to take over!

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm » by Zer0

Nice little pointless rant covering basic premises already discussed here to death. Do you have anything substantial to add?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

yeah well, I am gonna make another cup of coffee and wake the fuck up.

Actually your rant, OP.........is understandable, most of us have been there in our minds.........

Yet I find it better to not spend to much time tripping on the zillions of possibilities that could be the "truth" matter of fact could be zillions of "truths"

I think the best recourse is to not give these ideas and potential realities much attention cause it feeds it........and we resist and fight.................Then they got us where they want us...............

Yummy Loosh!

LOL

Thanks for sharing your thougths though.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostSun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 pm » by Flipper

Actually the rant is a watered down first chapter of a book I am writing. It may seem like a pointless rant to people on this site but most people here are not sheeple. The sheeple need waking up and hopefully the book will wake them up. Thank you to those who commented. :cheers:

Writer

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 12:18 am » by Fingolfin

YOU, should read "Venus on a half shell"

It will give you a better perspective on your rant, or at least open avenues to other possibilities!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_on_the_Half-Shell

WE---are/not alone.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 am » by Zer0

Flipper wrote:Actually the rant is a watered down first chapter of a book I am writing.

Generic member is generic, welcome to DTV brother.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 12:39 am » by Woven

not everyone has been asleep, maybe it's just you. how much contempt do you suppose those who have been awake bare toward those who have not? I mean the OP is frustrated and he isn't even awake yet.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Dec 03, 2012 1:17 am » by Cornbread714

Fingolfin wrote:YOU, should read "Venus on a half shell"

It will give you a better perspective on your rant, or at least open avenues to other possibilities!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_on_the_Half-Shell

WE---are/not alone.

One of my favorite books ever. Its author, Kilgore Trout, is actually a fictional character from several Kurt Vonnegut novels.

It's always fun to read science fiction written by fictional science fiction writers, lol.

It's based loosely on Starmaker by Olaf Stapledon - another great read.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)