My meeting with greys (again!)

Initiate

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 am » by Sketchsi

Well, this was a lucid dream, or should I say "trip". Me and my little bro were standing next to a tunnel, and a disc-shaped energy like ufo was hovering on its side. It was transparent. Me and my bro were looking at all the gigantic beautiful patterns it left in the sky. Somebody come out the tunnel and the ufo started to pay attention to this person. Me and my bro shouted "hey look at us", and its attention diverted back to us. We ran over to it and it lifted us up and teleported us onto a spaceship, while I was materielizing onto the ship, my little bro was tugging me and saying im not going on there! he got off that ship quicker than anything by teleporting, while trying to warn me not to go onto the ship.

I really like aliens so I thought I wanna see! I appeared and there was a grey sitting down at the side of me, I could barley see it, but I was aware it was there. And another standing in front. IT WAS AWKWARD and SCARY. I did not feel like I fitted in, but on the other hand, it was a fucking cool experience. No complaints from me. I woke up straight after 5 am this morning, and Ive set the intention of doing more stuff like this, intention is a powerful tool. peace folks.

And I use this sight as a log, and for open minded opinions, so if your gonna be an asshole, put your head in the toilet and flush!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 11:53 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 pm » by Phaeton

sketchsi wrote:Well, this was a lucid dream, or should I say "trip". Me and my little bro were standing next to a tunnel, and a disc-shaped energy like ufo was hovering on its side. It was transparent. Me and my bro were looking at all the gigantic beautiful patterns it left in the sky. Somebody come out the tunnel and the ufo started to pay attention to this person. Me and my bro shouted "hey look at us", and its attention diverted back to us. We ran over to it and it lifted us up and teleported us onto a spaceship, while I was materielizing onto the ship, my little bro was tugging me and saying im not going on there! he got off that ship quicker than anything by teleporting, while trying to warn me not to go onto the ship.

I really like aliens so I thought I wanna see! I appeared and there was a grey sitting down at the side of me, I could barley see it, but I was aware it was there. And another standing in front. IT WAS AWKWARD and SCARY. I did not feel like I fitted in, but on the other hand, it was a fucking cool experience. No complaints from me. I woke up straight after 5 am this morning, and Ive set the intention of doing more stuff like this, intention is a powerful tool. peace folks.

And I use this sight as a log, and for open minded opinions, so if your gonna be an asshole, put your head in the toilet and flush!

You should listen to your little brother more my friend..
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv