My Mum talks to Aliens (Documentary)

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:31 am » by Ghost32

Writer

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:49 am » by On3ey3

The full episode goes for an hr, One guy they interview whom was abducted/rapped by Aliens gets put on a polygraph and passes, plus he has DNA proof to back it up (hair sample which was embeded under his foreskin) which was also proved to not from our earth, which is very interesting.
I cant upload the doco for another 6 hrs or so....
Last edited by On3ey3 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:55 am » by Nilm33

ghost32 wrote:

Thats the bonified real deal. Ive seen those same light patterns in other footage many times. Great post :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 5:21 am » by Truthseekerx

That's quite interesting actually... subtle and not over the top. Would like to see more.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 3:18 pm » by Smokeydog

im finding it hard to believe a tv show sets out to find ufos and what do you know it does and find quuite possibly some of the best evidence yet im really skeptical about this
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm » by Allreadydead

on3ey3 wrote:The full episode goes for an hr, One guy they interview whom was abducted/rapped by Aliens gets put on a polygraph and passes, plus he has DNA proof to back it up (hair sample which was embeded under his foreskin) which was also proved to not from our earth, which is very interesting.
I cant upload the doco for another 6 hrs or so....

:shock:

What was hair doing under his foreskin!!!!

:nails:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 3:34 pm » by Alexrubic

smokeydog wrote:im finding it hard to believe a tv show sets out to find ufos and what do you know it does and find quuite possibly some of the best evidence yet im really skeptical about this

Quite rightly so!

These look like Chinese lanterns to me. The odd diamond shape is due to the camera iris (often diamond-shaped) in combination with the autofocus trying to kick in when the distant lights are zoomed in on.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 pm » by Mumin

allreadydead wrote: :shock:

there was an entire thread about this guy, claims to have been raped by an asian and a blonde (female) alien... he apparently also managed to bite off a piece of the blonde's nipple, which got lodged in his throat for days...

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 3:47 pm » by Mumin

alexrubic wrote:
smokeydog wrote:im finding it hard to believe a tv show sets out to find ufos and what do you know it does and find quuite possibly some of the best evidence yet im really skeptical about this

Quite rightly so!

These look like Chinese lanterns to me. The odd diamond shape is due to the camera iris (often diamond-shaped) in combination with the autofocus trying to kick in when the distant lights are zoomed in on.

you are right about the diamond shape, that is not the shape of the "crafts" but just the Bokeh of the lens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bokeh

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 pm » by Poooooot

I can't wait for someone to upload this. I went to the original source website and it says it's "not available in my area" Image

allreadydead wrote: :shock:

Here's the thread about it. It's pretty interesting.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/man-abducted-by-blonde-female-asian-aliens-t35758.html
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext