My Mum talks to Aliens (Documentary)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 pm » by Shendao

mumin wrote:
allreadydead wrote: :shock:

What was hair doing under his foreskin!!!!

:nails:

there was an entire thread about this guy, claims to have been raped by an asian and a blonde (female) alien... he apparently also managed to bite off a piece of the blonde's nipple, which got lodged in his throat for days...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FFS... you owe me a new keyboard as I've just spit coffee all over this :clapper:
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:01 pm » by One-23

Here's the full doc, stream or download http://www.duckload.com/play/3025C9C72DB3A0D9

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 pm » by Vertigo

mumin wrote:there was an entire thread about this guy, claims to have been raped by an asian and a blonde (female) alien... he apparently also managed to bite off a piece of the blonde's nipple, which got lodged in his throat for days...

BAHAHAHA WHAAAATDAAAAFFFFF!??!?!?! sounds like some hentai alien pron.... so someone trying to sell a e-book about those kinda storys again or what?!.... reminds me of a guy claiming he had married a gay reptilian and went to the space zoo at they're honeymoon hahaha was also worth a lough.... :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm » by Poooooot

cageyone23 wrote:Here's the full doc, stream or download http://www.duckload.com/play/3025C9C72DB3A0D9

You are awesome. Thanks! :pray: :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 pm » by Allreadydead

WOW! Alien blondes etc. something similar happended to me many years ago, I was molested by two busty young girls dressed as devil's one halloween - didn't bite anyone though and my screams for more, sorry help, went unanswered - went back to that location (the Dickens Inn, London docks) for weeks...........but nothing, except a huge Russian sailor wanted to take me home for his pet - nice lad, can't remember his name, because I was running very, very fast at the time................... :mrgreen:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 5:04 pm » by Vertigo

poooooot wrote:
cageyone23 wrote:Here's the full doc, stream or download http://www.duckload.com/play/3025C9C72DB3A0D9

is this a good one?! i dont wanna waste the time when in the end more questions are asked than answered.....

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 01, 2010 5:22 pm » by Poooooot

vertigo wrote:
poooooot wrote:

is this a good one?! i dont wanna waste the time when in the end more questions are asked than answered.....

Dunno. I'm at work at the moment, so I have to wait until I get home to try it.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 1:38 am » by On3ey3

:hell: Cant Embed Youtube

Here is the Full Version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51PCmvJ4feM

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 am » by Astroboy777

.................................Image

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 am » by Rich316

I watched this the other night, was ok, but it was more about Mary trying to get her son to believe her.. He uses science (He's a Vet) and just cannot get his head around the idea.. but he softened up in the end. Mary is very good at what she does but the show was a bit of a let down to be honest as it was more about her Family than anything else.

The 'scientist' she debated was an idiot. His students did nothing but laugh every time she talked, she was ridiculed and belittled by ignorant children who would never dare step outside their comfort zone whilst their teacher was watching. It was pointless really.

If were going into a debate like she did, I would spend countless hours getting photos, videos etc.. witnesses, like Greer did in the disclosure project.

PreviousNext