My Mum talks to Aliens (Documentary)

Writer

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:49 am » by On3ey3

:flop: Cheers Astroboy77
rich316 wrote:The 'scientist' she debated was an idiot. His students did nothing but laugh every time she talked, she was ridiculed and belittled by ignorant children who would never dare step outside their comfort zone whilst their teacher was watching. It was pointless really.

Agree that guy was a complete arsehat....

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 am » by Poooooot

I just finished watching. It was really good. Great, in fact. And I agree, that professor was an ass-hat. Instead of making mature, educated points, he belittled her and made a mockery of her. And that is the problem with this whole phenomenon. People laugh at what they don't understand. It's really upsetting. I wish she had made her point a little better; stood her ground when he was being a, well, a bully.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:56 am » by Poooooot

rich316 wrote:If were going into a debate like she did, I would spend countless hours getting photos, videos etc.. witnesses, like Greer did in the disclosure project.

Do you have any more information on this? My husband does not believe, but is open minded. I would like to see this, and I would love to show him. :cheers:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 5:07 am » by Savvymalloy

poooooot wrote:Do you have any more information on this? My husband does not believe, but is open minded. I would like to see this, and I would love to show him. :cheers:

Voila!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 am » by Poooooot

savvymalloy wrote:
poooooot wrote:Do you have any more information on this? My husband does not believe, but is open minded. I would like to see this, and I would love to show him. :cheers:

Voila!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Awesome!!! Thanks!!! :flop: :flop: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :pray: :pray:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 pm » by Poooooot

Oh, and another thing that pissed me off about that "professor" and his students laughing at her, asking for "proof." If she was up there talking about Jesus, Moses, etc, they would NOT have laughed in her face and made a mockery of her. Yet, there is far more evidence and more eyewitness accounts to "prove" the existence of ETs than there is of Jesus and such.

Sorry, but those assholes really made me mad. :hell:
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 pm » by Rich316

Yeah its the herd mentality right there. Don't worry, they'll be the ones in total shock when the day comes and we'll be the ones saying 'fuck you, I told you so, but you were too fucking arrogant to listen'. We will have the last laugh!

Previous