My Only Friend ... The End?

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 am » by Lordgaga

When I was a kid I loved the Doors, and I still do it. I think that Jim Morrisson, along with
many other people, was not very interested to live a long life. They like a short but
intensive life. I had some friend with that mentality, which I do not share. I always said NO NO to drugs, I haven't even try that stuff.
About demons possessing people.....that's a religious issue. Some people are really
evel....
Järv som Järven

Initiate

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 5:57 pm » by Nuada

most of these guys of that era, including Jim Morrison, were into Magik, just as most of today's political and religious leaders and Royal families are. They are occultists like Aleister Crowley was and back then this was expressed too in the music these guys played. Lots of drugs and lots of rituals. Just ask Prince Charles etc etc etc etc.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 07, 2009 6:22 pm » by Ogmios

I reckon we'd all agree that Jim was a special character. I remember reading somewhere that he wasa practising magickian.
As for the demonic posession thing - when he did his indian thing onstage it was because he felt he was being posessed by the soul of an indian boy he watched die in a road accident.
Didn't Robert Johnson say he'd sold his soul to the devil too? These musicians are all at it.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Previous