Ufocasebook: My own personal forum page.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:59 am » by Opalserpent

Clawspiracy wrote:
Do you believe that there is life on the moon and if so why?

I think it may have served as an outpost perhaps, and maybe in some remote history it may have had an atmosphere, but now I see it as a dead world. I somehow feel the same about Mars, but feel strongly connected to it as having had life.

You could come up with heaps of theories. Isn't the moon older then our earth?

Our moon is the biggest in the solar system isn't it?

Why does it ring hollow?

Why don't they send mining satelites out and scan the crap out of the upper crust.

I think there was a strange ifra red picture taken, no that was mars sorry.

Mabey we are live stock that are eaten or mabey we are empty vessels that get hijacked for our bodies to enjoy emotions like some kind of amusement park.
Mabey even our souls get taken and used for some strange purpose in another dimension.

I reckon the moon is probably full of underground base complexes. We have then don't we?
We weren't even the first to build underground cities.

If the moon is older then our solar system and earth and we haven't been back there in
decades and probably won't anytime soon, then one could conclude that the moon
could be still inhabited underground atleast.

If we knew the truth we would have to spend a generation getting to grips with it.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:04 pm » by Slith

Opalserpent wrote:
Clawspiracy wrote:
Do you believe that there is life on the moon and if so why?

I think it may have served as an outpost perhaps, and maybe in some remote history it may have had an atmosphere, but now I see it as a dead world. I somehow feel the same about Mars, but feel strongly connected to it as having had life.

You could come up with heaps of theories. Isn't the moon older then our earth?

Our moon is the biggest in the solar system isn't it?

Why does it ring hollow?

Why don't they send mining satelites out and scan the crap out of the upper crust.

I think there was a strange ifra red picture taken, no that was mars sorry.

Mabey we are live stock that are eaten or mabey we are empty vessels that get hijacked for our bodies to enjoy emotions like some kind of amusement park.
Mabey even our souls get taken and used for some strange purpose in another dimension.

I reckon the moon is probably full of underground base complexes. We have then don't we?
We weren't even the first to build underground cities.

If the moon is older then our solar system and earth and we haven't been back there in
decades and probably won't anytime soon, then one could conclude that the moon
could be still inhabited underground atleast.

If we knew the truth we would have to spend a generation getting to grips with it.

Interesting theories.

Some believe the moon is actually from the earth and that it was formed over billions of years after a collision that split the earth

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm » by Opalserpent

I'm pretty sure scientists are over that old idea. Hopefully the topic poster will expand his theories for more consideration.

COD Black Ops 2 is stressing me out, I've got a high end laptop now with gtx680m but freaking the game is littered with

bugs and is poorly optimized. It's nearly finished downloading through steam, I forgot how much stress pc gaming could be compared to a console Though the rewards of glorious eye candy is worth it.

There must be millions of moon topics on disclose.tv

You must have seen all the lenard walson moon videos on youtube hey? I watch them sometimes when I'm feeling mellow, it's like I'm there, :alien51:

I have to bail, troubleshooting time. Bloody I bet apples don't have these problems, I'd consider going apple if they had black ops 2 and weren't freaking expensive for high end ones.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 pm » by Slith

Seeing how this thread was started over 3 years ago, chances are the OP might have expanded their views.

Canubis wrote:

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 pm » by TheDuck

dlslith wrote:Seeing how this thread was started over 3 years ago, chances are the OP might have expanded their views.

Was gonna say that...

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 12:38 pm » by Slith

TheDuck wrote:
dlslith wrote:Seeing how this thread was started over 3 years ago, chances are the OP might have expanded their views.

Was gonna say that...

lolz

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 3:22 pm » by Toxic32

How come there all those craters facing the earth. You would think they would have to strike the earth to get to moon as we must be acting as a shield against in coming object coming from the earth's direction? The other thing I can't understand is. If there is all activity on the moon where is the disturbed surface. You can see from other photographs from above the moon that any activity like waking driving around is quite clear to see.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 4:49 pm » by Poooooot

Toxic32 wrote:How come there all those craters facing the earth.

That's actually a really good question. In order for there to be craters on the side facing us (the Earth), there had to be impacts that either came from our direction, or objects that flew in between the earth and the moon. I never even thought about that.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Previous