My Philosophy of existence-tell me what you think

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:17 am » by Drjones

:sheep:
I'm sorry i just wanted to check if my sheep icon i requested was working :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 10:31 am » by Savvymalloy

Upload to Disclose.tv

I couldn't agree more Gabriel.

Great post :flop:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 am » by Clawspiracy

Fuck Hope?
Hope is what the world needs. And love. Sounds very 1960s doesn't it?

The more we push negative thoughts to the forefront of our existence, the more negative things occur. Have you not noticed this? It is the universal law of attraction at work. As above, so below. As you sow, so you shall reap. These words of wisdom hold such power, that even today they are ridiculed and made to seem "naive", "immature","funny", "hippy-ish" and many other ishes.

Elvis Costello said, "What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?"

It's not. It's serious. When I see those photos of Iraqis fighting for their lives against a corporate machine, and children holding on to the remains of their father and mothers... I pray for hope. I want there to be hope. I want to instill it! Without it, we are lost. Just stand in front of the firing line and shoot us...

People who control this material world want you to reject these things. It is the instrument of control they wield. Apathetic fearful human beings are easy to control.

Strong willed, resourceful, love-filled, mindful intelligent beings are not quite so easy.

Aside from that, I agreed with your points of view.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostWed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 am » by Warngen

I totally agree with you. And I will add in, that life is all about relationships also. It goes directly in with what you are saying. If you respect others truths and treat them as you would want to be treated, then you will have good relationships with others! I also heard that when you die, you see your life all over again, but through the eyes and feelings of everyone you have interacted with. You feel the emotions,(be it pain or euphoria) that you have given to others.

Writer

PostMon Oct 27, 2008 4:58 pm » by AVIator

gabriel892 wrote:Hey guys! I really want as much feed back as possible because this is very important to me. plz take thetime to read whenu can and beharsh withur comments, give me the truth(But there is no absolute truth,lol)
thanx...
It's not about whose wrong and whose right, it's about respectiing other peoples beliefs and believing in your own. It's about how much faith you have and what you find important enough to fight for. Thats what it means to be human. Will never know the whole truth, not in this age anyway,but it isnt about that. No one really knows who or what they are, but the memories we have and the life we are given are burdens we have to carry. It doesnt matter if they are illusions or not.Thats never the point. The point is for us to think of what to do with the time that is given to us.

You said we could be harsh, so I will be gently harsh. The thing with philosophies like yours Gabriel is that they are not very rational or logical and sound more like a result of frustration at the state of the world. Thus, on an affective level people can empathize with such philosophies as a kind of refuge but on a rational/intellectual level they offer very little substance. It is very difficult to argue, however, when one discounts out of hand the existence of absolute truths. What you propose about different perspectives is not new, actually, it is called ''Relativism'', and is the predominant thought in modern philosophy and today's culture, and the scourge of reason! Relativism dictates that there is no absolute truth, another way of saying, there is no 'one' truth. If a teacher before entering class is told by one person that there are 10 students in the classroom and then by another person that there are 11, they can't be both right. This is the principle of non-contradiction! The first truth that the teacher knows before entering into the classroom, is that at least one of those persons is wrong! If you believe that your own philosophy is correct, than you are propounding an absolute truth. And if you then retreat and say that subjectively for you it is right, than subjectively speaking even Hitler's plan to exterminate Jews and breed a super-race may be considered legitimately right. Once you eliminate the criteria of truth everything and anything is justified, including cold blooded murder.
It is convenient to say that truth doesn't matter, but TRUTH is EVERYTHING! Of course, we must respect other people's cultures, religions, beliefs etc in as much as it promotes peace and love but when one's doctrine is leading to death rather than life, we cannot simply sit back and say, well, as long as they don't harm me, it's okay. I doubt whether anyone on this forum would be of that opinion. TRUTH is NOT the ENEMY, people who want to distort the truth and use it for their own gain are the enemy! TRUTH is SACRED and BELONGS to EACH ONE of US! LOVE TRUTH with ALL YOUR HEART! FIGHT for IT because we're a DYING breed who seek to know and defend it! It's true we may not ever know the full truth while we are here but I'd like to quote Mulder: ''If I am a guilty man, my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out and that no one lie can live forever. I believe it still. Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. You will know it. It'll come to you, as it's come to me faster than the speed of light.''

You will know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Writer

PostTue Oct 28, 2008 4:00 pm » by 11eleven

In regards to you perception that everything is made up of the mind, well I kind of oppose that simply because I meditate and astral project, and different religions were founded by different spiritual beings with different ways to embrace spirituality. Now, when you meditate and you go to the Fifth dimension (Astral Plane) than you can actually meet the personalities of Buddah or Jesus etc. It is not an illusion we created actually when we have near death experiences and such we are actually seeing Buddah, Jesus etc. think about it, If you have been praying to jesus than ofcoarse eh will be the one to come and guide you, why would buddah come lol do you get what Im saying. These beings can be considered gods, but the truth about jesus and buddah and all those founders of religion is they are human just like us, except they were spiritually on another higher level which is why people praised them. A level we could all reach through meditating.

Anyways Im side tracking, we can meet the personalities of these beings. When we have near death experiences we are going to the fifth dimension. Which is actually where we go when we sleep every night. We do not hallucinate. But I understand what your saying because it is true that if we do not know how to concentrate and focus our mind, than whos to say that our imagination isnt making these being manifest into themselves which is also a reality, but the truth is both are correct which is why meditation is so important because with it you can decipher what is real and what is a manifestation of your subconcious.

Writer

PostTue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 pm » by 11eleven

lol i feel ya gabriel, I cant stop on a rant either and I get what your saying and Ia gree with yu :hugging: :flop: :wink:

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 8:45 am » by Bawdymaude

just to pick you up there......about believing in the greys etc.....
I am all about your spiritual beliefs here....and my love, who brought me to this site, is all about the end of the world and conspiracies.

i agree love or fear.

so how does that fit? disclose tv is all about the truth- revealing the truth.
but on the one hand there are truths that give comfort and truths that create fear?
or not?

can we hold all the conspiracies and terrifying truths and still be in a complete state of love and trust??? is that not the same as sticking our heads in the sand?

'he' doesnt like it when i ask......after watching all the videos, what CAN we do????

is some of this information fabricated to create more of what we want to avoid.....fear?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 am » by Hansom

i agree with almost everything you said, just one thing though you said "No one really knows who or what they are". i know what i am, i'm a creator we are all creators, now whatever you create is entirely upto you, be it good or bad THE creator shall decide if it has any place in your universe. i for one try at every possible opportunity to create good, good relations with my fellow human beings, good music for everybody to enjoy, good products for people to use. at times it can take some considerable effort, but i do so gladly for i know i'm helping create a good universe
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 pm » by Drjones

Life sucks and then you die...later :shock: :lol:
Last edited by Drjones on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next