Proof of God's Existence

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 am » by Gonzo63

suevassusej wrote:Your right the greatest gifts of life can't be weighed.
When God told Abraham to sacrifice Issac it was because he loved his son
and God knew it was the toughest thing a man could do, and would test Abraham's
faith. God was never going to really allow him to kill his son, so he told him no
at the last second, and instead presented him a ram to sacrifice.
God on the other hand did send his son to be sacrificed, but for glory and intern
extended the hand of grace for all,love without comprehension

Sucks for the ram.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 am » by Stratosfear

Interesting, but none of which is actually proof of a god - just proof of how you inteprete things, which is what it all comes down to.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 am » by 528hz

I am a good person, A thoroughly good person. yet i don't believe in god. Can you explain that?

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 am » by Dukettt

kerrblur2 wrote:I referenced it in class dont worry -
What school did you attend to reach that superior Flame job you so often do on Dtv?
and that amazing Grammer that you type so well.
You know when you Flame threads. you should be suspended from Dtv
and when you cuss it makes you sound Very arrogant and not to smart.

I dont see low flaming here. He is just pointing out the obvious flaws in your flawed story. Either this is not your paper or then you pretty much cheated like a true asshole does. Or then your final was to see if you can read long text well. Take your pick...dude
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 pm » by Middleman

The very first thing this paper says is childish and illogical.

To the best of my knowledge, I have never seen nor heard nor experienced God in any other conscious manner; yet I have experienced and observed love, courage, generosity, joy, humility, compassion, mercy, kindness, self control, humour, wisdom, patience.

Granted, most of the self control has been more observed than experienced, but I've seen enough to know it exists. :lol:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 2:15 pm » by Teloc

lowsix wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:I referenced it in class dont worry -
What school did you attend to reach that superior Flame job you so often do on Dtv?
and that amazing Grammer that you type so well.
You know when you Flame threads. you should be suspended from Dtv
and when you cuss it makes you sound Very arrogant and not to smart.

"Referencing" your direct plagiarism doesn't absolve you at all.
just makes it that much more sad, that you think it means anything.

I went to a school that didn't allow copy paste for submitted/graded papers.
And they checked for plagiarism, and punished it with expulsion.
I feel bad for the people that wrote their own work for a grade..
Assholes like you denigrate their hard work.

It's not even remotely flaming to point out that you dont have an original thought
in your head, and that you would brag and take credit for a grade for verbatim words
that you didn't even write yourself. You are a thief and a bullshitter.

And those are the facts.

Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Writer

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 3:16 pm » by Toxsick

I'm not even going to comment on the whole copy and paste job for a grade as that's missing the point of this post.

Trying to say that love exists or other things exist even though you cant see it is not proof that god exists. Using that logic anything and everything that can't be seen but be able to exist must exist because other things CAN. Talk about reaching. I'm going to hold out my hand, do you see the air?...no?...well it's there, so that means god exists. You have to do better then that dude.

Let me throw in my 2 cents.

Do i believe in a soul...yes.
Do i believe in some sort of afterlife...yes....it goes hand in hand with believing in a soul
Do i believe in god...HELL NO...and i'll tell you this, for arguments sake, if there is a god and it's just like they say it is, i want no part of it. That does not mean i choose evil, i just don't choose that. I do NOT want to be a slave where the whole point of my forever existence is to do what i'm told when i'm told how i'm told and worship one guy day and night. NO DIFFERENT then what Hitler wanted. If you look forward to an eternity of worship and slavery, that's fine, but then come live with me and be my slave. You can do what i tell you when i tell you and you can worship me until one of us dies first. We'll just consider it real life training for eternity. You want to make sure you do it right don't you, and if that's what your actually looking forward to for eternity why not start now??
"If I never disappoint you, how can I surprise you?"

Initiate

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 pm » by Gonzo63

toxsick wrote:I'm not even going to comment on the whole copy and paste job for a grade as that's missing the point of this post.

Trying to say that love exists or other things exist even though you cant see it is not proof that god exists. Using that logic anything and everything that can't be seen but be able to exist must exist because other things CAN. Talk about reaching. I'm going to hold out my hand, do you see the air?...no?...well it's there, so that means god exists. You have to do better then that dude.

Let me throw in my 2 cents.

Do i believe in a soul...yes.
Do i believe in some sort of afterlife...yes....it goes hand in hand with believing in a soul
Do i believe in god...HELL NO...and i'll tell you this, for arguments sake, if there is a god and it's just like they say it is, i want no part of it. That does not mean i choose evil, i just don't choose that. I do NOT want to be a slave where the whole point of my forever existence is to do what i'm told when i'm told how i'm told and worship one guy day and night. NO DIFFERENT then what Hitler wanted. If you look forward to an eternity of worship and slavery, that's fine, but then come live with me and be my slave. You can do what i tell you when i tell you and you can worship me until one of us dies first. We'll just consider it real life training for eternity. You want to make sure you do it right don't you, and if that's what your actually looking forward to for eternity why not start now??

Brilliant! Fucking Brilliant! You are my hero! :pray:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 3:38 pm » by Zer0

lowsix wrote:So you plagiarized your entire "paper"
and we're supposed to give a shit?

spiffy for you.

There's my feedback.

http://www.vengara.com/existence.htm
100% copy/paste.

And then they wonder why I get pissed off and I flame so much, its cause 90% of the shit here, is just copied and pasted articles, videos, etc etc.

For a "discussion forum" there is not much discussion going on... just the same shit being recycle over and over. When one tries to make an attempt to come up with something unique, it gets ignored/flamed.

Ye you may talk shit about Brad Watson, Eliakim or Raphael, but atleast they made they site interesting, remember that Howart or w/e dude? He got flamed to death which ended up on him leaving the site and deleting his posts, and that dude was imtersting as fuck.

GROW UP PEOPLE! FFS
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 1:57 am » by Malkere

toxsick wrote:Do i believe in god...HELL NO...and i'll tell you this, for arguments sake, if there is a god and it's just like they say it is, i want no part of it. That does not mean i choose evil, i just don't choose that. I do NOT want to be a slave where the whole point of my forever existence is to do what i'm told when i'm told how i'm told and worship one guy day and night. NO DIFFERENT then what Hitler wanted. If you look forward to an eternity of worship and slavery, that's fine, but then come live with me and be my slave. You can do what i tell you when i tell you and you can worship me until one of us dies first. We'll just consider it real life training for eternity. You want to make sure you do it right don't you, and if that's what your actually looking forward to for eternity why not start now??

I believe this kind of thought is the main reason that -anyone- tries to not believe in "God". Misunderstanding. If you ask me if I believe in the "Christian God", I can but laugh... The "Christian Heaven" again... a really bad joke. but that doesn't mean that God and Heaven aren't 1000% real.

It's important to understand that most of the "normal" beliefs in the world are bullshit, and in fact often purposefully perpetrated by evil to dumb down and anger the masses. In reality, God is a very different thing that what Fox news would report on, or what the Evangelicals would like you to think. The real God has never come before and said "worship me stewey or DIE!". The real God has never tossed shit in the fan just to make you miserable because you're skin is a different color. Pretty much anyone that ever says God has done -anything- is wrong. He covers the universe in light and those that allow that light in themselves benefit. Ultimately it is his power that flows through all of us, so in a way many give him all the credit, but it's your will, your choice that moves that power and shapes it into what you want.

God doesn't mind what you do, in the end you're going to die, he'll gently educate you on how you could have done better, along with the millions of guides and other beings in the higher realms, then you're free again to do what you want. There's no slavery or worship wanted nor required.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

PreviousNext