Proof of God's Existence

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 7:24 am » by Kerrblur2

my proof of gods existence came with what uri geller said.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 7:50 am » by Kerrblur2

my response to topics/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=64474 is this link, but for some un for-seen reason i could not for the life of me respond.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 am » by Iwanci

The point you are missing (and this goes for most religious believers), is that YOU need to use YOUR mind to come up with YOUR own conclusions. Using other people’s material as a basis of your belief only shows that you have NOT thought widely enough to draw your own opinion on the matter.

To believe or not to believe is not in question. It could well be your belief that nothing exists beyond the flesh and bones we have, this belief in non belief is in itself a belief. The real questions arise when people believe in a religion. You can believe in a god and follow in his/her footsteps without ever entering a church or picking up a text book. I know many people personally who could well be seen as nuns or priests and yet do not believe nor follow a religion. The religion is the tool not the god.

God, if one exists, set you free on a world full of paradox’s, full of contradictions, full of every conceivable good and evil. He then gave you ONE tool to use to decipher and sort the mess out in your mind, this tool, AKA a brain is seldom used to its fullest extent, why? Because, just like everything else we do in our society we stop using it and we rely on others to provide the service, deliver our pizza, interpret the news, and indeed interpret the way our god wants us to live, how we should feel and what we should do.

Grades in a school do not show ones intellect, they simply show one’s intellect as interpreted by another person’s intellect. Using ones brain to decipher and draw conclusions, even if those conclusions contradict mainstream thinking, this is showing intellect, intelligence etc.

The belief in god and religion are two that often get tangled, I believe that this is where religion lets us down and divides the mainstream believer. Love can’t be seen but can be felt, much like anger, the repercussions of those feelings can most definitely be manifested by ones actions. God can neither be seen nor felt and ones belief about a god cannot be manifested in any manner, ones feelings about their belief however can be manifested through ones actions, and therein lies another issue with the way people think... the feeling often gets confused with the belief.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 am » by Kerrblur2

iwanci - i dont think you even read what i posted. you only pasted what you made with the other thread. why dont you tell me what uri had said is wrong......

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 8:35 am » by Iwanci

I won’t ever tell you what someone says is right or wrong. I will only ever give my opinion based on what I think and believe to be true.

If I tell you that what Uri says is right, that would not make it any righter than what it is.

I am NOT a believer in religions nor the dogma that surrounds them. I do believe that there may be beings with greater abilities than ours who may in fact be seen as gods by us, but I too have no proof of this, it is just a belief.

I am NOT criticising your work in your assignment, I am making a statement however about your belief mechanisms, you state that you believe in what Uri says, that this validates your belief. I am saying that just because you agree with Uri it does NOT mean that you are correct, nor does it prove anything. This is a common flaw in religion, it was written in an old religious script by a believer one thousand years ago so it must be true... no, it could be true, but likely it is not. The only missing link in any religious argument is a little thing called PROOF, to this day there has been no proof of a god and there has been a blatant disregard for FACTS.

What we need to do is read but don’t believe too quickly, if or when we know something to be true it would cease being a belief and simply be a truism. Belief serves a purpose, much like imagination, it fills the void between what is known and what is un-know, sometimes we learn that it was correct, most times however we realise that we were far from the truth, and many times we simply never find out at all, not in our lifetimes.

I am not saying my belief is better than yours or yours better than mine, rather, I am saying they are both ‘beliefs’, and we must treat them as such, no matter who agrees with us.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 am » by Kerrblur2

iwanci wrote:I won’t ever tell you what someone says is right or wrong. I will only ever give my opinion based on what I think and believe to be true.

If I tell you that what Uri says is right, that would not make it any righter than what it is.

I am NOT a believer in religions nor the dogma that surrounds them. I do believe that there may be beings with greater abilities than ours who may in fact be seen as gods by us, but I too have no proof of this, it is just a belief.

I am NOT criticising your work in your assignment, I am making a statement however about your belief mechanisms, you state that you believe in what Uri says, that this validates your belief. I am saying that just because you agree with Uri it does NOT mean that you are correct, nor does it prove anything. This is a common flaw in religion, it was written in an old religious script by a believer one thousand years ago so it must be true... no, it could be true, but likely it is not. The only missing link in any religious argument is a little thing called PROOF, to this day there has been no proof of a god and there has been a blatant disregard for FACTS.

What we need to do is read but don’t believe too quickly, if or when we know something to be true it would cease being a belief and simply be a truism. Belief serves a purpose, much like imagination, it fills the void between what is known and what is un-know, sometimes we learn that it was correct, most times however we realise that we were far from the truth, and many times we simply never find out at all, not in our lifetimes.

I am not saying my belief is better than yours or yours better than mine, rather, I am saying they are both ‘beliefs’, and we must treat them as such, no matter who agrees with us.

its true that the directing force, the forcing media among us force such religions amung us . But even non believers like you must acknowledge of a higher power.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 9:09 am » by Iwanci

No, I am not a ‘non’ believer. I am a believer, but two things I will state.. I do not believe in religions (or any of their dogma) and I do not believe in a god in the way religions portray him/her.

I do believe that there are higher beings out there that we could potentially see as gods due to their more advanced capabilities, but this is only my opinion. I look at the balance of probabilities and this tells me that there is a good chance that there are in fact millions of other beings out there, and my logic then tells me that of millions of other beings we cannot be the smartest nor the more advanced. Yet again, this is a belief, there is a chance that we may in fact be the more evolved ones, but I doubt it based on the information I have gathered through my years, UFO stories et all.

So you see, you do not have to be religious to be a believer, and I would state that the further from religion you get the closer to your god you get, simply because you eliminate many of the influences that hold your belief back and you allow yourself to be immersed without prejudice into your belief. Most religious people I know spend their lifetimes living out their religion and thinking they are getting closer to knowing god, they age and are none the wiser. Yet, some non religious believers (like me) may astound you at the level of closeness they display to their god, without there actually being one. Yet again, this too is an interpretation of your own values and judgements.

Some most horrific crimes have been committed by religious believers, looking back through time we see that priests through millennia have been guilty of the most horrendous crimes imaginable, and they retain their closeness with their religious belief and swear by their god..why? Did the religious belief not teach them anything? Did the crime not convert them away from the belief? I am not saying that only religious people commit horrendous crimes by the way, only citing the fact that they too have committed such and held a conviction with their god.

Belief is not a bad thing, on the opposite, I believe it provides stability to our race and as such cannot be bad. I do believe however that when you follow a religion you automatically limit your learning because you now follow one stream of belief and neglect and/or disassociate from another and most times you do not acknowledge the validity of other religions, this act is promoted by most religions and is divisive in my opinion because it takes what is an inherent good human trait and it limits and manipulates it.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 13, 2012 11:11 am » by Will69ease

History proves the existence of God...
topics/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65787

PostFri Jan 20, 2012 6:43 pm » by Walter

I just wanted to say - thank you for your work on the astral,
it's nice: full of information,as short as the subject allows
and very accurate.
Sorry for the verbal abuse you have to take by some people here.
I wanted to ask you a question I asked a lot:
How would you define or describe God in one sentence?

Initiate

PostMon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 am » by Ishumble

For those who believe in God no proof is needed(we have Godly faith or a God experience),for those who don't believe, short of the apocalypse,there is no proof that will be accepted.

PreviousNext