My recent ufo sighting(video)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 am » by Rahkriga

So if any of you guys know right off the back what these objects could be...Id love to hear it. I looked up planetary positions, and none of the visible planets were in the location these objects were. Satellites? I see these pulsating lights at least twice a month. The frequency of me seeing these things makes me believe they arent planetary objects.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 am » by Savvymalloy

Interesting stuff! Eerily similar to something I filmed a little under 2 years ago...

Check it out:

Spooky

:nails:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 am » by The57ironman

...nice... :flop:

i never see anything... :yell:

(edit:...except satellites)

:cheers:
The concept of conspiracy frightens some people..
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
...that world events are for the most part directed
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 am » by Rahkriga

the57ironman wrote:...nice... :flop:

i never see anything... :yell:

(edit:...except satellites)

Do the sats you see ever pulsate a wide array of colors? I filmed that at 7:39 pm...its now 847 pm, and both objects are gone without a trace. Kinda rules out planets and sats for me. It certainly wasnt a plane, because it stayed in one place for about 3 hrs

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 am » by The57ironman

rahkriga wrote:Do the sats you see ever pulsate a wide array of colors? I filmed that at 7:39 pm...its now 847 pm, and both objects are gone without a trace. Kinda rules out planets and sats for me. It certainly wasnt a plane, because it stayed in one place for about 3 hrs

....the satellites i've seen are quickly moving white dots that just fade away quickly , once they reach a certain point....no colors...no pulses...

The concept of conspiracy frightens some people..
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
...that world events are for the most part directed
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 am » by Gurupada

RUSH TO CNN WEBPAGE. SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED UNDERNEATH THE OCEAN. A HUGE UFO....OR TWO....

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/europe/swedish-shipwreck-hunters/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

Initiate

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 am » by Rahkriga

gurupada wrote:RUSH TO CNN WEBPAGE. SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED UNDERNEATH THE OCEAN. A HUGE UFO....OR TWO....

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/europe/swedish-shipwreck-hunters/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

That story is like 4=5 months old. Bottom line..the guys that found it dont have money to go down there and retrieve it

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm » by Thruster

rahkriga wrote:
gurupada wrote:RUSH TO CNN WEBPAGE. SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED UNDERNEATH THE OCEAN. A HUGE UFO....OR TWO....

That story is like 4=5 months old. Bottom line..the guys that found it dont have money to go down there and retrieve it

If anything was down there worth retrieving (as in; an alien ship) the guys who found it would be dead already.