My recent ufo sighting(video)

Initiate
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:21 am » by Rahkriga


So if any of you guys know right off the back what these objects could be...Id love to hear it. I looked up planetary positions, and none of the visible planets were in the location these objects were. Satellites? I see these pulsating lights at least twice a month. The frequency of me seeing these things makes me believe they arent planetary objects.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:50 pm

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 am » by Savvymalloy


Interesting stuff! Eerily similar to something I filmed a little under 2 years ago...

Check it out:



Spooky

:nails:
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19817
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: under the circumstances

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 am » by The57ironman


...nice... :flop:

i never see anything... :yell:

(edit:...except satellites)


:cheers:
The concept of conspiracy frightens some people..
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
...that world events are for the most part directed
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 am » by Rahkriga


the57ironman wrote:...nice... :flop:

i never see anything... :yell:

(edit:...except satellites)


:cheers:


Do the sats you see ever pulsate a wide array of colors? I filmed that at 7:39 pm...its now 847 pm, and both objects are gone without a trace. Kinda rules out planets and sats for me. It certainly wasnt a plane, because it stayed in one place for about 3 hrs

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19817
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: under the circumstances

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 am » by The57ironman


rahkriga wrote:Do the sats you see ever pulsate a wide array of colors? I filmed that at 7:39 pm...its now 847 pm, and both objects are gone without a trace. Kinda rules out planets and sats for me. It certainly wasnt a plane, because it stayed in one place for about 3 hrs

....the satellites i've seen are quickly moving white dots that just fade away quickly , once they reach a certain point....no colors...no pulses...

:cheers:
The concept of conspiracy frightens some people..
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
...that world events are for the most part directed
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Initiate
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:09 pm

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 am » by Gurupada


RUSH TO CNN WEBPAGE. SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED UNDERNEATH THE OCEAN. A HUGE UFO....OR TWO....


http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/europe/swedish-shipwreck-hunters/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

Initiate
Posts: 922
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 am » by Rahkriga


gurupada wrote:RUSH TO CNN WEBPAGE. SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED UNDERNEATH THE OCEAN. A HUGE UFO....OR TWO....


http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/europe/swedish-shipwreck-hunters/index.html?hpt=hp_c3


That story is like 4=5 months old. Bottom line..the guys that found it dont have money to go down there and retrieve it

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3451
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 pm

PostSun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm » by Thruster


rahkriga wrote:
gurupada wrote:RUSH TO CNN WEBPAGE. SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED UNDERNEATH THE OCEAN. A HUGE UFO....OR TWO....


http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/europe/swedish-shipwreck-hunters/index.html?hpt=hp_c3


That story is like 4=5 months old. Bottom line..the guys that found it dont have money to go down there and retrieve it


If anything was down there worth retrieving (as in; an alien ship) the guys who found it would be dead already.
Image



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook