My Review of the Single Most Disturbing Movie in the World.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 pm » by Mozi!!a

we are exactly where we supposed to be do you wants more

Upload to Disclose.tv

thats the question?

even the animal kingdom have some kind of honor and code

but it seems that the reptilian cock sucker dont

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 11:16 pm » by Flecktarn

the first time i experienced murder was in northern ireland i was 19 years old on foot patrol in the cuds when our patrol was hit by a culvert bomb it killed 2 of my friends shredding there bodys ,we all got injured due to the nails packed around the bomb ,and lying there and seeing bits of flesh and blood everywhere screws you up ,when you join the military you think when it happens you will be able to handle it ,all the tough talkers said it wont effect them ,but the truth is it dose big time,when it happens ,one minuite your talking to someone next there gone forever and all for the sake of mans barbaric acts on each other ,,,i wish people who love violence and the thought of killing could experiance what i have in my life and it would change there minds forever
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 pm » by Spock

thebluecanary wrote:[
"They" know that they can't make every single man woman and child in the world completely willing to take part in "their" depravity. So they do the next best thing...they make them think that it's no big deal. And apathy to such suffering might actually even be worse than complicity.

It's sick isn't it? Who is "they"? I have an idea.

Yes - you nailed it. The end result of "shock" is "apathy". Enviro/Socio induced mental illness.

APATHY:
Apathy usually refers to a set of behavioural, emotional and cognitive features as a reduced interest and participation in main activities of daily life, a lack of initiative, a trend toward an early withdrawal from started activities, an indifference and a flattening of affect. We have validated a new specific scale (Lille Apathy Rating Scale, LARS) in order to detect and quantify apathy in Parkinson's disease (PD). Apathy was shown to be frequent in PD with a prevalence of 32%. It has suggested that the medial frontal and limbic cholinergic deficits may underlie apathy in neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer's disease (AD). Such a hypothesis is supported by recent evidence indicating the beneficial effects of cholinesterase inhibitors on neuropsychiatric symptoms, mainly apathy, in AD patients. As the efficacy of rivastigmine on cognition has also been shown in PD, we aimed to assess with a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter trial, the efficacy and acceptability of a 6 months treatment with rivastigmine on apathy in 60 patients with PD without dementia. The primary end point will be the LARS score and the secondary end points will be the cognitive, behavioural and motor symptoms of PD. Two add-on studies will be proposed: first the measure of choline and glutamate peaks on Magnetic Resonance Spectrometry focused on the structures implicated in apathy in order to give insights in the physiopathological mechanisms of the treatment. Secondly, the recording of the REM sleep behavior disorders in relation with the cholinergic part of the pedunculopontine nucleus. Regarding that apathy could be one of the first steps toward PD dementia, treating very early could have substantial implications on the patients and their caregiver.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 19, 2011 11:31 pm » by 99socks

flecktarn wrote:try seeing shit like this for real death murder rape destruction ,,and after a while it dosent bother you ,,it just makes you realise how low as humans we have got ,,

The thing is, if you keep away from it, you really do become "re-sensitized."

I can't watch most movies anymore.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm » by Temps13

watching russian prisoners have their throats cut by chechen rebels disturbed me.i like horror films,but the real thing is..well no wonder aliens dont want to speak to us is it..now i avoid these clips whats the point of watching others suffer..bad post troll
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 pm » by Iamcare

when this movie came into the video shop I used to work, It was instantly snapped in half an thrown in the bin.

'Nuff said, hollywood does enough damage without exposing people to needless child molestation and skullfucking.

but I will say this, when I watched it, before the last hour when it just got too shlock for its own good, it pointed the finger directly at the freemasons and the truth is, this is the kind of shit some of their more notorious sects are involved with. So it did have a point, it just could have made it without having to have the lead character rape his own drugged son, which for me was just jaw droppingly ponintless and disgusting.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 pm » by Symbolon

Troll...why on earth did you find it in your heart to review this so called movie AND post it here? What would move you to do this? There is an underlying brooding sense of aggrandizement buried within your words that is rather disturbing. Your post is creating more interest then disgust, but then again maybe that is what is intended here. My sense is that you like this sort of thing altogether too much.

Bad (and shameful) post indeed.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 pm » by Troll2rocks

symbolon wrote:Troll...why on earth did you find it in your heart to review this so called movie AND post it here? What would move you to do this? There is an underlying brooding sense of aggrandizement buried within your words that is rather disturbing. Your post is creating more interest then disgust, but then again maybe that is what is intended here. My sense is that you like this sort of thing altogether too much.

Bad (and shameful) post indeed.

Its is a film dude, I am not recommending it, I am simply reviewing it, seeing it is now hailed as the most controversial movie of all time, it is also a very well made movie, I do not the ijmplication that you think I enjoyed the experience, in which case I would advise you go back and read my post again, as you clearly missed the point altogether.

Good film it is, it deals with a controversial subject matter, that actually exists in the world.

Also, it is only a fucking film, not all films need to feature aliens or ghosts or action, some are made to challenge the system, and the viewer.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Previous