My scary bath experience

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 pm » by Drjones

blacky wrote:
drjones wrote:Yeah,no SH!T....I know what you are thinking,i think,this Drjones is mad,mental?...  :ohno: Well bare with me.  :flop: I was in the bath relaxing,a song comes on the radio,i'm not into the fast paced techno stuff,anyway,i got the shock of my life when the words to the chorus went-"The swine flu,the swine flu,the swine flu"   :o  :shock: ....over and over,seriously!..These were the words i thought was being sung unquestionably,it snapped me out of the meditative state i was in.Turns out when i really listened the words were actually-"Just want to,just want to"...Well when you say that fast you can see what i mean.Hmm,am i mad,being overly paranoid or is this something more.Subliminals in our radio songs,it would make sense in a devilish sort of way...Was this something to do with my himalayan bath salts even,taking me to a higher frequency?!!     :oops:  :D

:flop: Ha Ha think you have been on Dtv too much!!
Spending to much time here can warp the brain! think you need a break Dr Jones!
I suggest you go for one of those walks in those cool places you go to! :lol:
:cheers:

Yes,i do.. :D

viggerz

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 1:03 pm » by viggerz

no dont worry i just think your really feminine

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 1:36 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

viggerz wrote:no dont worry i just think your really feminine

In french street language....`Vigers` means old sick animal flavoured pussy...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 6:37 pm » by Drextin

realorfake wrote:
drextin wrote:been there before jones. Had something on my mind and a song comes on and it sounds like they are saying something to do with it............thing is there is no way to go back to the original lyrics after that. Your brain just wants to go with your interpretations from that point on.

Yea, if you had never heard of the swine flu would this experience ever happened?

i doubt that he would have and that is the whole point.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 13, 2009 9:51 am » by Drjones

drextin wrote:
realorfake wrote:
drextin wrote:been there before jones. Had something on my mind and a song comes on and it sounds like they are saying something to do with it............thing is there is no way to go back to the original lyrics after that. Your brain just wants to go with your interpretations from that point on.

Yea, if you had never heard of the swine flu would this experience ever happened?

i doubt that he would have and that is the whole point.

I still find the whole thing very bizarre as at no time was i even thinking swine flu,it was as aif someone or something hit me on the head with a shovel when that song came on the airwaves telling me to pay attention... :D

Previous