My scary bath experience

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 9:16 pm » by Drjones

Yeah,no SH!T....I know what you are thinking,i think,this Drjones is mad,mental?... :ohno:
Well bare with me. :flop:
I was in the bath relaxing,a song comes on the radio,i'm not into the fast paced techno stuff,anyway,i got the shock of my life when the words to the chorus went-"The swine flu,the swine flu,the swine flu" :o :shock: ....over and over,seriously!..These were the words i thought was being sung unquestionably,it snapped me out of the meditative state i was in.
Turns out when i really listened the words were actually-"Just want to,just want to"...
Well when you say that fast you can see what i mean.
Hmm,am i mad,being overly paranoid or is this something more.Subliminals in our radio songs,it would make sense in a devilish sort of way...
Was this something to do with my himalayan bath salts even,taking me to a higher frequency?!!
:oops: :D

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 9:29 pm » by Rizze

Have you heard these words before.... peas, pies pudding chips and rice ?
Cant remember the song... but no doubt some one will tell me.

I think that if you don't understand what is being sung, then our brains will interpret to what we recognise as the nearest best guess.

Just the same when some one speaks and we hear it differently... imo

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 9:34 pm » by Rizze

Got the song it's

Band The Bucketheads

Song "The Bomb"
Peas, pie, pudding, chips and rice

Original Lyrics
These sounds fall into my mind.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 10:17 pm » by Drextin

been there before jones. Had something on my mind and a song comes on and it sounds like they are saying something to do with it............thing is there is no way to go back to the original lyrics after that. Your brain just wants to go with your interpretations from that point on.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 pm » by Realorfake

drextin wrote:been there before jones. Had something on my mind and a song comes on and it sounds like they are saying something to do with it............thing is there is no way to go back to the original lyrics after that. Your brain just wants to go with your interpretations from that point on.

Yea, if you had never heard of the swine flu would this experience ever happened?
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 pm » by yoursoulmate

I noticed this one yesterday..while drinking a coke light. I knew it was bad for me, bc of the aspartame in it ...I just couldn't resist :oops: But then this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

it's at 01:18 and 01:58

the funny thing is, I didn't drink coke for a long time now and also forgot about the song..but yesterday after breaking discipline, it kept playing in my head until I finally watched the video.
Made me think for sure. :think:

btw now I know why it's called 'sugar' :)

Initiate

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 4:20 am » by Sheeple

The Kovak Box, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kovak_Box
David Norton is used to being in control. As a best-selling author, he decides the fate of his characters, their lives and their deaths. But what happens when his fictional world becomes all too real?...
... David must now do what nobody else has done: he must somehow find a way to escape from The Kovak Box. :wink: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Shew weeee,

I saw the title and thought you had lost your rubber ducky or something equally as traumatic!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 pm » by Blacky

drjones wrote:Yeah,no SH!T....I know what you are thinking,i think,this Drjones is mad,mental?...  :ohno: Well bare with me.  :flop: I was in the bath relaxing,a song comes on the radio,i'm not into the fast paced techno stuff,anyway,i got the shock of my life when the words to the chorus went-"The swine flu,the swine flu,the swine flu"   :o  :shock: ....over and over,seriously!..These were the words i thought was being sung unquestionably,it snapped me out of the meditative state i was in.Turns out when i really listened the words were actually-"Just want to,just want to"...Well when you say that fast you can see what i mean.Hmm,am i mad,being overly paranoid or is this something more.Subliminals in our radio songs,it would make sense in a devilish sort of way...Was this something to do with my himalayan bath salts even,taking me to a higher frequency?!!     :oops:  :D

:flop: Ha Ha think you have been on Dtv too much!!
Spending to much time here can warp the brain! think you need a break Dr Jones!
I suggest you go for one of those walks in those cool places you go to! :lol:
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 pm » by Darrylmckay

blacky wrote:Hmm,am i mad,being overly paranoid

In answer to your question- yes you are being overly paranoid, but never fear you are amoung the overly paranoid when on this site.....what was that noise outside....theres someone in my backyard.....whos that laying in the bottom of my bath.....
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Next