My second ufo picture.Disc Birmingham Uk Kingstanding

Initiate

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 8:42 pm » by Sketchsi

http://postimg.org/image/gyq4v4173/

You will notice a black dot in the middle/top of the picture of the rainbow. Find it, zoom in.

I need help editing this photo so i can see it better. To me it looks like a disc. No planes were flying when I took this and it did not appear on my other pics which I took with a 5 second gap.

Somebody clean this pic up a bit for me please, also my 1st ufo pic was placed inside the hoaxes disinfo section, one of the mods done it out of anger years ago,thanks for that lol

Could somebody post the pic zoomed in on this post i dont know how to do it :( you are wizards.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 8:59 pm » by Slith

I'd help if I could. Maybe Will could help. He's very good at this type of stuff.

Til then

Bump :flop:

Writer

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 9:15 pm » by Loky

The image posted seems to be low quality, I zoomed in and only got pixels...

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 9:19 pm » by Toxic32

The picture is very sharp already in the very near foreground and needs more than cleaning up. The object is out of focus and blurred, which could be down to it's movement or more likely the fact that you had your camera on auto focus and took the picture through a window, which auto focuses on the glass in the window. That and the fact that you moved when you took it has contributed to what was there...It could be a bird or an insect...You will never know.
Invictus maneo

Initiate

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 9:41 pm » by Sketchsi

oh i emailed the image, it looks much better on my phone, it isnt that low quality, delete this thread until i somehow upload it straight from my phone...sorry for inconvienience.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 9:46 pm » by Slith

No inconvenience. We'll keep the thread open so you can come back to it

Writer

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 pm » by Loky

Sketchsi wrote:oh i emailed the image, it looks much better on my phone, it isnt that low quality, delete this thread until i somehow upload it straight from my phone...sorry for inconvienience.

The image seems low quality compared to what my Canon takes, my average jpeg is 3000kb
I guess it all depends whet one compares the image to.
The uploaded pic is 271KB, maybe Instagram or other image hosting site will support larger files.

What is it you think you saw with your eyes?

Cheers mate