MY SPIDER JUST ATE A MOUSE!!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 8:50 pm » by Gisgangusur

funnyman46 wrote:My daughter had a rose hair spider. We use to let it crawl over us for companies entertainment. It creeped them out in most cases.

How about a time lapse shooting of the carnage?

Their hair are very noxious to eyes dude!!
You probably knew it but just in case......
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 8:54 pm » by Otomon

Man you should video this shit lol
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm » by Svaha

Haha great pics :flop:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:34 am » by -Marduk-

nice story, naught. :flop:

reminded me of that giant spider thread

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 am » by Lowsix

gisgangusur wrote:
funnyman46 wrote:My daughter had a rose hair spider. We use to let it crawl over us for companies entertainment. It creeped them out in most cases.

How about a time lapse shooting of the carnage?

Their hair are very noxious to eyes dude!!
You probably knew it but just in case......

man if you get spider hair in your eyes.
you are definitely holding it wrong..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 am » by lamonema

Hey Naught, have you had the chance of watching your spider molt? It's quite a thing to watch. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:37 am » by lamonema

naught wrote:
lamonema wrote:Hey Naught, have you had the chance of watching your spider molt? It's quite a thing to watch. :mrgreen:

Yes I have I. I think she is female because she has molted several times in the 5 or 6 years I have had her. I let my son before we started homeschooling to give the teacher the molt. They even molt the fangs :flop:

Yes she would be a female with that many molts, about early middle age, size and spinerettes are also a way to tell, gender. Spiders rock! I used to have a red kneed tarantula, her name was Ruby and would not tolerate anyone else but me around her. She froze to death in the middle of a winter power outage, i was livid. When i got her she was a pathetic mess, the trappers damaged her torax, and broke her left mandibule fang clean off. 8 years later after several then slowly decreaseing molts she looked like a new spider, only to freeze to death. RIP ruby, may the crickets be juicy sweet. :mrgreen: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 am » by Heinousone

Sweet pics man, thanks for sharing. Sorry I didnt see them earlier even though I asked for them. :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 5:48 am » by lamonema

That sucks man. I want an Attrax, so i can let it loose on my piece of shat neighbor. JKing :mrgreen:

Writer

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 am » by Smokedog

awesome! could never own one though

Previous